Pirates, Anubis, and Koy. NJ #14

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Pirates, Anubis, and Koy. NJ #14

Post by Tera Destre »

I’m so sick of you! You disgust me more than I can ever say!! I do have a little time to tell you how vile you are. I wouldn’t waste my good ink on you if I had another choice. Matter of fact I just might go out and get me another choice before this is all over between you and me!!!

I know I done said that you to before and I have been still thinking about it but I ain’t done it yet. I been having to take Little Kali Kat to the vet for regular check-ups instead. I swear that little kitten is gonna be the death of me yet

I came home from work just the other evening to find that she had decided to shred three of my TDMF male’s shirts. This would not have been so bad except I had been out shopping that very day already. Now that would not have been so bad either except I had robbed one of his treasure chests to do that shopping. Now normally even that would not have made him blink an eye however this particular treasure chest apparently was not his.

Now exactly how I was supposed to be telling these chests apart to this very moment I am not certain. There is some way though apparently and I missed it. I did not do this on purpose as I’m sure you are aware I would not do something like that. I robbed this treasure chest in good faith that it belonged to my beloved French Pirate husband.

Now my husband had told me from the day he sat eyes on me that everything he owned I owned too. Therefore why this was some kind of a hanging type offensive I have no clue but there was such an uproar on that there ship of his I swear you’d of thought someone had done been killed not five thousand silver taken out of some stupid old chest.

Well there was the small matter of the gunpowder I had used to blow the lock off of it in order to get into it and the diamonds and rubies I had pried out of the top of it that I pawned to get the silver to pay for the vet visit for Little Kali Kat but still I’m telling ya the crew on this ship are far to worried about who has taken what when, and where they have taken it to, in my personal opinion.

Now I do understand that perhaps this comes from being pirates in the first place but I am not a pirate and I repeatedly informed them of this as they were scurrying around the deck waving their cutlasses and daggers and calling for the plank to be put in place.

I think it might have been the gunpowder residue left on my hands that gave me away. Or maybe it was all the shopping bags I was carrying when I came back on board. I am not really sure to tell ya the truth. Never the less it all got worked out just fine. My Jean is a good man and he looks out for me real well!!

I finally caught up with Anubis too and so did my letter. That was a relief let me tell you! Now things didn’t go just exactly like I had hoped but I really can’t blame him either. He had some very good points that I couldn’t argue about with him being a Slaver and all ya know. It would not do for him to be taking sides and sadly he had to actually point that out to me before I could see it.

But the good news is he can and will stand up for me personally against the scum sucking salamander. Yup you vile evil worthless grub!! I have renamed Travanix like Koy mentioned I probably should since I had so many of the letter “S” in there already I shouldn’t be using toad, it should be salamander. So now he is a scum sucking salamander!! I’m thinking it doesn’t have quite the same ring to it but I do really like basic idea of it so I am keeping it.

Oh that reminds me! It was so funny Monday night in the Outback when Koy and Matt stopped by while I was there calling some duels. Gav had dropped by. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned him yet to you and I may not so just keep your nasty mouth shut and listen you piece of no good trash that I really should throw in the trash can and I may yet do that to ya if ya keep bothering me like you do by sitting here on the desk and staring at me when I don’t write in ya every day!!

Anyhow Koy somehow got the idea that Gav was my husband Jean. It could not have been because we were cozied up on the couch together sharing my cup of coffee I am sure. She must have gotten some dirt in her eye on the way into the place is all I can figure out and her vision was blurred at the time.

But we got all that straightened out after I hit Gav over the head with my hat and introduced him to her as who he was and all. I’m gonna buy me some new clothes from Koy. I think I need me a new work outfit. Maybe something in black leather with a whip and maybe some chains too. I don’t know for sure just yet but between all the fightin’ in the Inn and everything else going on these days I could probably use a whip to go along with my daggers for self-protection.

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”