NJ # 13 and Letter to her Boy Toy.

The Adventures of RDI Bartender and DoS/DoF Caller, Tera Destre La Fontaine.

Moderators: Tera Destre, Gavilean

Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

NJ # 13 and Letter to her Boy Toy.

Post by Tera Destre »

I don’t know what to do now. He is the perfect killing machine. All I have to do is give him the word. Point my finger. Look in the general direction even. They would be dead before they could draw their next breath. Can I really do this? Hell yeah I can!!

Boy Toy,

Icer sent me a letter saying that Travanix is threatening her and her mate Aurthur if you have the chance please go ahead and exterminate him. He is a scum sucking toad and a wanna-be Slaver that really needs to be put down. I hear tell he is running a place somewhere here in town called The Chainned Inn.

I have also heard that Hanzipoo has been spotted nearby that place and that Renna and Tanzin are plotting to burn it down or take it over with some kind of an army of some undead something or others so please don’t get caught in the cross fire.

I would have asked you sooner but with all this other planning and plotting going on I didn’t want you to get caught up in the middle of all this other war-like stuff going on. I’ve got other people after him too so you are really going to have to watch out for yourself big time. Friendly fire and all that might be a problem.

I’ve called in a lot of favors and asked a lot of favors that weren’t owed to me on this one Darlin’ and so far everyone has come through with more than I ever expected so you have plenty of help if you want or need it although I do figure that you probably prefer to work alone.

Please be careful!
Des
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tera Destre »

After tipping the messenger and sending him on his way, Brian went back inside the Villa and read the letter. Moving to his office, he sat down and pondered it for a moment and chuckled. "Well, lessee what we can get ourselves into." Then he replied.

Dearest Boss,

I was wonderin' when you'd call. I have kept en eye on the situation, and Icer has also kept me updated. As far as Hanzi-dono's little trip, I caught wind of that as well. Miles also approached Hanzo and Myself about a nice torching, an the such. I must ask your forgiveness however, between me dealing with Renna and her daughter Emma, and personal matters, I was not there to assist you as needed. I also wanna apologize for the incident with the Gauntlet. As for Renna, she has been dealt with, and will not be a concern in any events we move foward with. Tanzin will not be a factor as well, unless I can talk him into giving us a hand. If I don't then don't sweat it. I will talk with Hanzi-dono as well and see if we can coordinate something between the other parties.

I will do whatever you ask. If I didn't do that I wouldn't be much of a Boy Toy would I? Also feel no worries of asking anything of me. If anything I owe you a much greater debt, in regards to Charlotte. I want to thank you again so much. Much of our happiness was due to your talking to us both, and making us see what was there. You got a real gift there Boss, I am sure I speak for Charlotte when I saw we will assist you in whatever you decide to do. Anyways, enough of the mushy talk and stuff, we got yer back. I'll be seeing ya.

Take care,

Boy Toy

Return to “It's A Bartender's Life For Me”