Out of Character message board for the Duel of Fists

Moderator: Staff

Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Kruger to take over as DoF SK

Post by Kalamere »

Welcoem Kruger (DUEL Anvil) to the Duel of Fists staff!

Kruger will be taking over my role as the DoF Standings Keeper, and has already done the standings for the last two weeks. At some point we'll even get him listed on the official Senior Staff page.

I'll be helping out some still for a while to complete the transition, but am very excited to have Kruger coming onboard with DoF. If nothing else he's a much better writer than me, so the news entertainment value for the standings can be expected to increase a good deal!

Seriously though, it's always excellent to be pulling new blood into the staff room and Kruger's been a dedicated and consistent member of the community for a while now. Please welcome and congratulate him, and look for DUEL Anvil to start doing challenge validations.. you know, when y'all decide to start issuing challenges again. =P

~Kal
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Big thanks to Kal for years of keeping the standings spiffy and shipshape! And also big thanks to Kruger for taking over a vitally important job!

--Matt
"If you are thinking a year from now, sow seed. If you are thinking ten years from now, plant a tree. If you are thinking one-hundred years from now, educate the people."

--Kuan Tzu, 5'th century Chinese poet
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Yassssssssssss Kruger! Thank you DoF team.
Xenograg
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Bey

Post by Xenograg »

I have updated the Senior Staff list.
"The stupidest creative act is still a creative act, and that the real gap isn't between the mediocre and great work. The real gap is between getting started and doing nothing. If you've created something, even if it's stupid, you've put yourself in a position to do more." - Clay Shirky
Kruger
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Anvil

Post by Kruger »

Thank you for the welcome!! I am happy to volunteer my time.

I'll try to restrain while I entertain... just probably not really hard.

Return to “Duel of Fists (OOC)”