Halloween Search

Open seven days a week. If we don't have it we'll find it!

Moderator: Imp

Sparky
Adventurer
Adventurer

Halloween Search

Post by Sparky »

I stood outside the shop and let my eyes wander over the decorations and the sign.

"Imps Little Shop of Horrors." I read out loud to myself. I needed a costume for halloween, and candy for when the big day came around. This seemed like just the place.

I confidently entered the shop with a crooked grin on my face. The store looked like Halloween Heaven.
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

A blue head peeks from behind the isle. "Woman!"

Another blue head pokes from behind the counter. "WoOOOoman!"

Then a third peeks from the open doorway. "Woman! Woman! Woman!"

Imp poofs close to her face. "What can I do to you?"
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Sparky
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Sparky »

I raised an eyebrow at the Imp. "Can you get me a costume?" Warily I watched the other blue faces. "Oh, and some candy to hand out to trick or treaters. Perhaps some decorations as well."
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

"Sure!! Gimpno!! Go get some candy! Guimpdo!! Find decorations!! NOW!!!!"

"Yes boss!" Both imps said in unison and poof out and back in with their bundles.

"Want some eyeballs? Or some lady fingers?" Gimpno pushed two trays before Sparky. One had real eyeballs, the other real fingers. What would you expect from an imp?

"I got the decorations, boss!" And there was Guimpdo holding a string of ears, of all different shape and sizes and still bleeding.

Imp nods and points. "Those are good. Especially the eyeballs."

He then turns to Sparky and flails his arms.

"Do I have a costume for you!" Imp poofs out and reappears with a colorful bundle.

"This will look great on you! It's a camouflage soldier!" Imp pulls out something that looks more like a handkerchief than an outfit. The top ties under the breasts revealing most of the chest, the low rise micro shorts have a fringed edge.

"Or this one! The mermaid!!" Imp drops the camouflage outfit and picks up a shimmering skirt shaped at the bottom to look like a mermaid's tail. No top included.

"Or if you want more coverage... Hellooooooo nurse!" He takes out a white uniform that, while it covers a bit more than the other two, it's still showing a lot of cleavage and makes it nearly impossible to bend. With white thigh high stockings and a garter belt. Makes you wonder where the rest of the outfit is.
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Sparky
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Sparky »

I examined each costume with the most intense scrutiny. The decorations making my stomach turn, but I'd seen such things before.

"Perhaps the decorations should be aimed more for children and less to feeding the vampires?" I grinned, and then THAT gave me an idea.

"The costumes here are all...revealing and wonderful I suppose. But I do need a bit more coverage, I am more modest in my appearances. I want something really unique for here in RhyDin. We have vampires in Rhydin, along with dragons, and enchanters and magicians of all sorts. I want something different. And stunning."

My eyes wandered the shop, perhaps something really random would appear?

Return to “Imp's Little Shop of Horrors”