Womens and Goblins

Open seven days a week. If we don't have it we'll find it!

Moderator: Imp

Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Womens and Goblins

Post by Imp »

"Howdy! I came looking for my P'Imp. You around here Darlin'?" Tera asks.

An imp head pops from behind the counter, another pops from behind one of the shelves, another from the back door.

Guimpdo wolfwhistles and poofs closer to Tera, "Yo sweetheart, I got your P'Imp right here!"

Gimpno appears next to Guimpdo and shoves him aside, "Never mind him. What can I do to you?"

Imp, who was looking at the scene from the back room door, flails his arms and poofs over to the other imps, hitting them repeatedly. "Get away from her! She's one of my womens!"

The other two cringe and move away from the flailing Imp. Imp turns back to Tera.

"Hey babe, nice for you to come here." He looks around her. "...Alone!" Gives her a toothy grin.

His hopes are dashed when in comes Rab with three squirmy creatures.

"What is that?" Asks Gimpno.

"Looks like little green men from Mars." Replies Guimpdo.

Both Imp and Gimpno look at him and stare. The look says everything.
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tera Destre »

All the poofing took her a bit by surprise and navy eyes flew wide as one hand went up instinctively to hold off the two strange Imps. Her mouth had opened to tell them both exactly what they could do with their offers when the tiny blue terror she had come to see poofed to her rescue.

“BLOOD! GUTS! GLORY!”, the Imp’s fellow caller cheered him on as he beat on Guimpdo and Gimpno. There was a radiant smile on her delicate features and a bloodthirsty gleam in her eyes as she stepped further into the shop to get out of the way of the Imp brawl without once taking her gaze from the trio.

The victorious P’Imp got a bright smile, hug, and kiss to the cheek, from her in reply to his grin as well as a low chuckle at his words and she had just opened her mouth to tell him why she had come to the shop when she heard the door open behind her and turned spotting the newest arrivals.

“Oh my...”, her voice was low as she saw the goblins entering the store and the very tall Rab who she had seen in the Arena in passing. “Umm... Are they house trained?”, Des asked of no one in particular.

There weren’t many creatures that the cowgirl didn’t like but goblins were one of them and she was inwardly cringing as they stood between her and the door.
RabMallet
Adventurer
Adventurer
harmless

Post by RabMallet »

I get the goblins all hustled in there, and they start jabberin away before I could see what's what. Turns out there's three Imps, which is most disconcertin, and a beeyouteeful lady, which is disconcertin in a different manner. I get it figured out that Imp's the biggest Imp, and he’s not too pleased bout the goblins. "Hullo Imp," says I. And "Hullo," to the woman. She’s got a sour look for me entry, and I give her a shrug and a grin and hope for the best. She's completely pretty.

Me goblins don’t seem rattled by there bein three Imps rather than one. They don’t mind Imp’s glarin either. They take off in three different directions. Their billowin tarpaulin signs get some interestin stares. “See, I’m lookin for work, and they’re me laborers…Got me sign on them...” Imp’s eye is startin to get all twitchy-like, and I see that Spoiler’s jumped up onto the head of some sort of stuffed monster thing hangin on the wall. He’s swingin from its whiskers. “Hey, come on then!” I try to wave him down.

Behind me now, there’s a splashy noise, and come to find that Weedy’s up to his elbows in a jar of … lesseee … er … fish heads? He throws one to Mug as though he’s sposed to catch it or bat it or somethin, but Mug is tryin to drink something through a straw poked into a bowl of black ick. The fish head hits him in the bum and Mug falls over the back of Imp’s counter. Then the monster head Spoiler was on comes down and brings with it some wee suits of armor that were on a tiny shelf near the ceiling. They clatter and crash as they fall, and they seem to still have the wee folk’s remains still inside them. Weedy falls into the fish head jar.

I try to grin but it's come out wrong, I'm sure. "They're quite harmless. Really. ALL OF YEHS! GET OVER HERE!" They jump and scramble and stand in a line amid their mess.

Mayhaps this was a poor idea...
Imp
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tha P'Imp

Post by Imp »

Guimpdo and Gimpno seem to be one step behind the goblins: too slow to catch the head, not fast enough to stop any of the over-energetic goblins. As Imp watches the scene, his eyes get bigger and bigger as he calculates the damages and losses. Then he turns a bit purplish.

"This means WAR!!!" Yells Imp. "Guimpdo get the bat! Gimpno! The brass knuckles!" Imp himself picks up a broken bottle.

"Stand back, babe." Imp pushes Tera behind them. "We are gonna teach these goblins a lesson they won't forget." Imp, Guimpdo and Gimpno start moving menacingly towards the group.
Blood is thicker than water. Adjust your recipes accordingly.

Sponsored by: Gnom Corp.
Tera Destre
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Tera Destre »

Des did her best to keep her eye on all the goblins at once but they were like quicksilver, here then gone, leaving a path of destruction a mile wide through the store in their wake and there was Rab trying to corral them all and having a hard time doing it it looked like to her.

It was all she could do to not scream in terror that one of them would spot her and come over to her next. She was the “Fearless Des” and would not scream over some icky little goblins she promised herself. ‘Oh but they are horrid little creatures’, she thought. Beneath her breath she muttered it aloud just to remind herself, “I am the Fearless Des. I will not scream.”

As the P’Imp belted out his battle cry and Rab got the tarpaulin wearing goblins lined up near him the cowgirl perked right up and when pushed behind the tiny blue, broken glass weilding, terror she smiled radiantly to Rab and waved from what she now viewed as a position of safety with three weapon carrying, war ready, Imps between her and the goblin horde. “Howdy Darlin’! It is a glorious day for some BLOOD lettin’ don’t ya think?”
RabMallet
Adventurer
Adventurer
harmless

Post by RabMallet »

Oh me jaw drops. Imp screamin, wee imps runnin for weapons. Des looks not so pleased to see meself, and a mite bit sick as well. Someone shouts "war", and the goblins they jest about pop with their jabberin and leapin about. Quick-like I grab hold of all three their tarpaulin nightshirts before they set about the place again.

Hooowhee. I set me mallet down and wave an open hand at Imp, whose face likewise looks bout to pop. "No no! They're jest ... jest ... bein goblinish... no hard feelins."

I'm doubtful of whether this is workin, and Mug's managed to hook his one toe over a tall clay vat of something smelly, and is tryin to pull it over. I give a yank and sling all three of their ratty green arses up and over me shoulder. They're jest like pissy hornets back there, kickin around.

"I jest wanted to say hullo, and try to find me way," says I, as the wee imps wave their damage-doers around. "I'll be right back. I'll get this fixed." I take one big long stride to put me back out into the street.

Return to “Imp's Little Shop of Horrors”