Twilight Isle Events

Transplanted Rigelian and her adventures in the Nexus world of RhyDin and
beyond.

Moderator: Azjah von Drachen Walde

Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Azjah von Drachen Walde »

Topaz shook her head, “I still don't know how she figured out how to do that. Ariel swears she didn't teach her. The puppy should have a name then.” Lucien agreed, but offered no suggestions. Topaz then glanced Gabriel’s direction with a somewhat suspicious expression as both men gave her a very innocent return look. She turned her attention to Lucien again, “Gabriel looks mighty innocent too. Too much so, I suspect.”

Wyheree’s match ended, and Gabriel watched her return to her seat and take a sip of the elven wine before cradling her head in her hands. He also noted that Rhaine’s coffee had grown cold, and he sent a goblin to refill it with fresh, hot liquid, even as they checked other patrons for cake or beverage needs.

Chryrie gave the cake bearing goblin a kiss on his cheek and then greedily accepted the second slice. “Considering my own cooking, I can’t help but love good cake when I find it.” She told Wyheree as the second goblin fainted dead away. This one too was carried away by a group of goblins chattering excitedly to one another.

Rena secured her win against the Marchioness and Azjah heaved a sigh of relief. It had been a good match, and Lem applauded them.

Chryrie had been eliminated, and she giggled into her tea as Topaz bade her farewell.

Lem had a conundrum, “But I can’t root for you now. I’ve got to win it all for the menfolk.”

Rena and Azjah chuckled at him as Lem was summoned to duel Azjah, and Rena to face Wyheree.

Wyheree took a last sip of the wine before slipping into the Ring, giving Rena and Topaz a curtsey and bidding Rena good luck.

Lem was continuing to talk, “I think we can all agree that Lem is the automatic victor so that we don't have to try and beat him twice, thus prolonging the tournament.” He informed Azjah, who chuckled and told him to kill her quickly as her mornings began very early and it was getting very late.

Wyheree rubbed her sleepy eyes and Topaz commented that she might need a nap once they got home as well. Everyone was wearing out.

As the matched approached half way marks, there came abruptly a big explosion could be heard from the beach, and a bunch of fireworks began going off. Showers of sparks of all the colors possible could be seen over the isle. Topaz groaned, “Oh no!”

Lem glanced toward the commotion, “What’s up with all of these fireworks? Is it New Year’s already?” But the noise set Wyheree on high alert, as her nerves stretched taut. Gabriel glanced at her reaction, and then toward the fireworks.

Topaz gave Lucien a worried look, “That was not supposed to happen until after the Tournament. I hope the goblins are alright.” But just then the goblins came running up the beach, appearing to be extraordinarily happy about their work setting off the fireworks, even if they were early.

Lucien shook his head, “I do not sense death, the goblins are alright.”

Lem shook his head, “Someone’s pay just got cut. Wait, do we even pay them?” He glanced Topaz’s direction.

She chuckled, “No Lem, they just live here and they like to serve.”

The matched concluded and it was agreed that Rena, Lem and Azjah would return the next evening to conclude the Tournament.

Rena could see Wyheree’s distress and offered her an arm as they prepared to leave the ring, which Wyheree gratefully took. Rena sat with her, “You need anything Wyh?”

She smiled back wearily at Rena, “Thank you, I will just sleep in my Tower this evening.” Waves crested along the shore wrapping around her and buoying her back to the Tower of Water for much needed rest.

Azjah heard her tower calling to her as well, and after agreeing on time, the small crowd dispersed, along with several final birthday wishes as she slipped into her own tower.

The following evening, Lem defeated Azjah and face Rena for the Tournament Championship, and this time it was Lem who secured the first place title, with Rena and Azjah sharing second place with identical records.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Baroness von Drachen Walde
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

The trip to Enceladus with Colonel Savage had been a very pleasant surprise. Azjah sat atop her Tower staring out over the Isle with unseeing eyes as she considered the short hop taken a day earlier. Colonel Savage was a very accomplished pilot, and he proved that during the transit of Saturn’s rings. She would put him in Gabriel’s class for ability, at least so far from what she’d seen of his piloting skills.

A cool draft of air brushing across her cheek like a caress brought her back to the present as she realized it was time to head down to the beach for her evening of volunteer work. The elementals seemed to anticipate her needs, and tonight with her distracted thoughts, she was grateful for their attentiveness. She floated down from her Tower and made her way across the sandy strip toward the rings forged into the rocks. As she arrived, she heard giggling from an unfamiliar voice and found a girl running up a tree peering down on two companions. None of them had she ever seen on the Isle before, so she headed for her chaise and sent a goblin for a glass of scotch.

Miko hung upside-down from a tree limb, letting her arms hang down, along with her long brown hair. It was a sight the Marchioness was unaccustomed to seeing, and the tree she hung from was the very same one that once held the squirrel that Russel used to feed. She hadn’t seen the squirrel since Russ had disappeared come to think of it. That oddity she filed away for future consideration.

Topaz walked up from the beach with a greeting, and Azjah smiled, “Good evening Topaz.” The fairy charmed a goblin into fetching her usual cup of coffee before Topaz took a seat on one of the comfortable couches near the rings. Once settled in, she asked how Azjah was doing, and light social pleasantries ensued.

Miko allowed herself to fall from the tree, flipping and landing perfectly on her feet to stretch a moment before walking toward Azjah, “Hiya!” She said as she approached.

Azjah smiled, “Hello,” but Azjah had no name for the girl and was waiting for her to introduce herself.

She glanced between Topaz and Azjah, extending opposite hands toward each, “My name’s Miko Barton,” she said with a smile.

Azjah smiled, “very nice to meet you Miko, you looked like you were having fun.” The pure joy on the girls face was refreshing to Azjah. It was so very different from the nearly inscrutable countenances she encountered at Court.

She giggled merrily, “Yup, hanging from trees is fun.”

Azjah laughed, “I can’t say that I’ve ever done that.” And in truth, she had never climbed a tree. It had always been deemed inappropriate by her tutors. And by the time she was old enough to ignore her tutors, she was also molded enough not to buck too many expectations her parents had for her.

Topaz likewise greeted her, “A pleasure to meet you, Miko Barton.” The fairy smiled impishly at her, “weaving through branches is more fun,” then she flashed Miko a grin.

Miko nodded at Topaz, “It is until you fall, like I did earlier.”

Azjah gave her a concerned look, “Are you alright Miko?” The idea that someone might fall from a tree on the Isle and be injured instantly alarmed Azjah.

Topaz chuckled, “Wings do help with that, or magic.”

Miko nodded at Azjah, “Yup, I’m the toughest cookie in the crayon box.” She giggled and sat down on the soft sand and looked at Topaz, “well, I don’t got either.” It was clearly observable that the girl had no wings, but that she had no magic was not overtly visible to a casual observer.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Azjah chuckled softly hearing Topaz, “Yes, but what if magic only works for someone here on the Isle?” The only place that Azjah could make use of the forbidden ability was here on Twilight Isle. Magic was strictly frowned upon, and not something that she was willing to risk trying beyond the sequestered beach of Twilight Isle.

Topaz gave her a teasing smile, “then they should only hang from trees on the isle. Or at least make sure that there is a soft landing spot to fall onto when they do it elsewhere.”

Miko giggled, “Well, the ground’s plenty soft enough for me.”

Topaz was in rare humor and she added, “I guess a handsome magic user to provide a bubble and to catch one upon falling could be a good thing too.”

Azjah smiled, “that would work.” Clearly the fairy was thinking of Lucien and that made Azjah smile. While she missed Lucien’s company, the Carpathian had found his mate, and Azjah knew how Carpathian’s worked, and this was to be expected.

Miko perked up, “Where can I get one of them?”

Azjah chuckled, “Now THAT is the trick.” Some people found love at every turn, others seemed forever bereft of that blessing. There was no rhyme or reason that Azjah could see for why finding someone to cherish was so very difficult.

Topaz wrinkled her nose a bit, “There are a lot of single magic users around. Just most of them are grouchy and mean,” she informed Miko.

The girl pouted and crossed her arms then, “Darn, I was hoping there might be one nearby.”

Topaze laughed lightly, “There’s Xanth, Xerzes, Etherean, Lem, Will, Gabriel…. All of them older than dirt.” Mischief danced in the fairy’s eyes.

Miko glanced abruptly at Topaz, “Gabriel? You mean Gabe Ashlocke?”

Simultaneously Azjah and Topaz responded, “noooo, Gabriel Daratrazanov.” Then Azjah glanced at Topaz, “You had to list the grouchiest group of males I’ve ever met.” The list of single males that Topaz had rattled off was certainly not the place she would suggest Miko go looking for a kind soul for company.

Topaz grinned unrepentantly, “Gabriel’s handsome, almost as drop dead gorgeous as my Lucien. But he is grouchy, No offense, Gabriel” as she glanced behind Azjah’s chaise just in case Gabriel was there, and he was, but he was lurking beyond the visible spectrum. It was an indicator of his growing isolation that he remained silent and unresponsive.

Miko giggled again, “Oh, I’ve never met him, or any of those others. Just Gabe.”

Azjah shook her head, “they’re all grouchy old men.” The notion that any one of them would appreciate a jovial and laughing girl in their company seemed extremely obtuse to Azjah.

Miko smiled brightly, “hmmm, maybe they need a hug.”

Sometimes Azjah had to wonder if Topaz wasn’t part imp rather than all fairy as she chuckled and told Miko that they all needed hugs desperately. Azjah nearly choked on her scotch at that mental image. She could just see Etherean’s expression if this ebullient girl ran up to him and hugged him. Likely the poor girl would be fried on the spot. And then there was Will, and the more she pondered it, the more improbable it seemed.

Topaz added to the image when she told Miko that they should all be hugged on sight. Azjah shook her head, “Topaz, you are stirring up trouble.” But privately, she would almost consider paying to be present for such a happening.

Miko giggled madly, “If I ever meet any of them, I’ll hug them instantly.”

Topaz’s attempt at maintaining an innocent face failed miserably as she glanced at Azjah, “Me? But those hugs just might work.”

Azjah gave her a dubious look, “uh huh, I would like to be a fly on the wall, but not actually present if Miko were to try it.” The notion of hugging any of the males on that list seemed dangerous in the best of instances to Azjah.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Topaz smiled at Miko, “But, you should be careful, and ready to take off at a run, just in case Miko. I did mention that they are mean and grouchy, right?” It wasn’t exactly dissuading, but she did warn Miko in her own way that hugging that group of males could prove very risky. Not that simply running would save her from Etherean. That one has a nasty streak a mile wide.

Miko made a rude noise, “naaaw, I can handle ‘em if they try to hurt me.”

Azjah refrained from shaking her head. The girl had never met those old and experienced males before, her self assurance was in indicator of her youth in Azjah’s mind. For all of Azjah’s experience, she did not wish to test her skills against any on that list in earnest battle.

Rena stepped through the portal and glanced around the beach with a mug in her hand. She gave a nod to everyone before she took up a seat nearby. Azjah greeted her and Rena asked how the Marchioness was doing. Then she asked how the flight had gone, and Azjah said that the flight to Enceladus had gone surprisingly well. She remembered something Wil had said, and she studied Rena before asking, “And who is Aaron?”

Topaz considered some, “despite all the rumors, I was never able to actually confirm that any of them ever bit anyone’s head off,” she flashed Miko a smile, “so it may be perfectly safe.” She took a happy sip of her coffee.

Bran walked down from the Tower of Fire, and Topaz seized the opportunity, “Oh, Bran can do catching falling ladies from trees too!” then she added, “and he’s not nearly as old and not mean, and only a teensy bit grouchy.”

Miko looked at the lizard man and waved, “Heya!” Then she giggled as Topaz added the last bit. “Well, he’s late for that. Nexus practically threw me down one earlier.” She shot Topaz a happy grin.

Bran gave Topaz a confused expression, “catching falling ladiesss?” He had obviously walked in on the middle of a conversation that made no sense to him as a stand alone comment.

Topaz nodded at Bran, “Yes, Miko wants to fall from trees without getting hurt.”

Bran waved back at Miko, “hello.” He turned his reptilian eyes back toward Topaz, “Sshe needsss to get a parachute then.”

Miko smiled at Bran, “I’m Miko Barton” she informed him, then glanced at Topaz, “Hey, I don’t get hurt that easy,” But the two of them were clearly having a bit of fun with Bran.

Topaz informed Bran with no uncertainty what so ever, “No, she needs a handsome lizard man to catch her all nice like.”

Bran squinted up into the tree as he searched out Miko’s perch, “umm, ok.” Though he did not sound or look to be entirely convinced by Topaz’s conviction. But he dutifully stood beneath the tree and held out his scaly arms before commanding Miko, “Jump!”

Topaz turned to Miko, “I’m sure if you wear an outfit with pink scales, he’d be more eager to catch you.” Then she chuckled at Bran, “But Bran, you need to wait for her to fall. Jumping and falling are not the same thing.” Topaz was in full “Imp” mode.

Rena sipped from her mug, “My roommate. When that stuff with Cain started, Alain suggested I get one, and since I had the empty room and he was staying in a crappy place, I asked him if he wanted to move in.” Azjah was disappointed that it was nothing more than a simple roommate. Rena was due for a bit of happiness. She then asked Rena if she could talk about where Wil had taken her. She wanted to know more about his aircraft, but their repeatedly oblique references the other night suggested that more information would be difficult to obtain.

Miko giggled at the notion, “I should get a pink scale suit then.” And Topaz agreed whole heartedly. Somehow, the notion seemed perfectly logical to them both.

Bran was now completely confused, “Fall? I don’t get it.” The Lizard man glanced between Topaz and Miko looking for an explanation.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

About then, Xeric stepped through the portal, closely followed by the Minstrel, Soerl. Azjah greeted them both as Xeric made his way between the palm trees and patrons to offer Azjah a warm smile, “Good evening.”

Meanwhile, Topaz informed Bran that falling is something accidental, and that jumping is definitely on purpose. Azjah chuckled, “Yes Topaz, but there’s something to be said for a planned leap.” A well planned leap was infinitely more effective than a haphazard fall depending on the person’s goals.

Miko giggled, “Like this?” Then she stood up on a branch, and she started walking out onto the fragile limb, maintaining her balance until it snapped beneath her weight, “eeeek!” Things looked like they would end badly, with a thud and a pile of people too.

Bran saw the branch snap and sprinted beneath her collapsing perch, “Aaaaaiiiiieeeeee!”

Azjah’s quick smile to Xeric was replaced by concerned one as Miko’s branch snapped and Bran raced madly to get beneath her before she hit the ground. But, he managed to get beneath her, and get his arms up to catch her. The lizard man could move surprisingly fast for a cold blooded creature. Miko landed in Bran’s scaly arms, but was surprisingly a lot heavier than he’d anticipated based on simply looking at her up in the tree. “Oooof” Bran’s breath came out in a surprised woof as his knees gave and he shook as he tried to control her, but with the powers of the Opal MoonBeryl, she became light in his arms, “there you go! No sssssweat.” He placed her neatly on her feet in the sand without collapsing beneath her for his trouble.

Miko giggled up at him, “Thanks!”

The minstrel folded his arms across his chest, stepping away from the portal and going to lean against his preferred rock as Rena lifted a brow at Azjah, “When? A group of us are going to the Opera this week, but other than that….” then a light bulb went on, “Oh, on the flight?”

Topaz chuckled as Bran caught Miko, “he got her, with magic too. Perfect!” Then she heard Rena say ‘opera’ and turned, “Opera? What is playing?” Apparently Topaz enjoys such things.

Azjah nodded at Rena, “yes, the flight.”

She gave a soft sigh, “We went looking for Eless; Piper, Wil and I.” She glanced at Topaz then, supplying the name of said opera, “Yeah, the Marriage of Figaro.”

Azjah pursed her lips, “With no luck.” Wil had been very bitter the other evening at the Inn, and he had not mentioned his fiancée at all on the flight to Enceladus and back.

Rena shocked her then, “We did find her, then she disappeared again.” That was entirely unexpected considering that Wil had said he’d scoured the entire planet and could not locate her.

Azjah gave her a surprised look, “He’s hiding his hurt behind anger right now.” That was the one thing she felt emanating from the man, but he was not inclined to talk to a perfect stranger about his fiancée and what’s happened and Azjah respected that. She was no more inclined to talk about Klinton and his disappearance either.

Rena added quietly, “and joking and drinking.”

Azjah shook her head, “He did not do either of those on the flight to Enceladus.” Then she called Bran and Soerl to a ring, which would be Miko’s first experience to see such a duel. But her mind continued to ponder the Colonel and his situation.

Bran laughed, “You’ll have to try it sssometime! Maybe you can watch me and Ssssoerl, and sssee if you like it,” he told Miko as he headed for a ring.

Miko nodded, “Alright,” and she climbed back up into the tree to sit on a branch to watch. The girl was fast as she scrambled around in the trees.

Topaz assured her that the match would be fabulous, “they’re going to roast each other with fireballs, choke each other on nasty fumes, read each other’s minds, freeze each other to icicles, turn each other into pin cushions, turn into ghosts and lots more!”

“Hey!” Bran pointed at her running back up the tree, “aw, heck.” Then he turned and entered the ring, bowing to both Soerl and Azjah before preparing his first spell.

Rena gave Azjah a puzzled look, “Where?” She had not recognized the Saturnian moon’s name.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Azjah greeted Scarlet as she walked through the portal then turned to Rena, “We had a short hop to Enceladus for some Germanium clathrate.” Since Germanium clathrate was not used on Rhydin, it was unlikely that anyone on the Isle would recognize what it was used for, and why she needed it before heading off to Pyxis.

Topaz was still musing about the opera, “Perhaps Lucien would like that opera…”

Rena agreed that the opera was having a good run in RhyDin. Apparently the performances had been well attended.

Miko giggled at Bran, “Don’t worry, if I fall, I’ll be fine.” And she waved him back toward his ring.

Topaz grinned at Bran, “She could keep you busy all evening.” He nodded at Topaz and stated that he could imagine so as well.

Topaz then looked at Rena, “That does go with songs and blue, but there are no roots in there, are there?” She was puzzling over something, “Maybe his surprise is the opera after all.”

Scarlet took a seat and sat staring up at the stars, and Azjah’s gaze followed Scarlet’s. She smiled, knowing that wistful expression only too well, “Do you enjoy the stars Scarlet?”

The woman nodded, “I do that indeed lass, and the moon.”

Azjah spoke softly to Scarlet, “Ever traveled there?”

Scarlet gave her a confused glance, “no, have you?” Azjah smiled and nodded, telling her that she frequently headed into the starry night. Scarlet stood up and stared with incredulity at Azjah, but the twinkle in her eyes was hidden by the large brimmed hat she wore, “would ye be willing to share how?” Her excitement radiated from her despite not being able to see her eyes.

Azjah smiled, “How much of a sense of adventure do you have?” Scarlet laughed and told her that a sense of adventure was about all she truly had.

Miko was cheering happily for Bran, and had even produced a paper flag to wave whenever the lizard man scored. That brought a chuckle to Azjah as she made the next call, and Miko shouted, “Yaah! Go Bran!!” Wildly waving her flag for Bran’s successful spell work.

Scarlet remained standing near Azjah’s chaise, and she glanced up at Scarlet after the call, then pointed toward the constellation known as Taurus, “You see that cluster of stars?” She turned her eyes skyward again and nodded, “there’s a binary star right there,” Azjah said, and pointed to a large, fuzzy spot in the constellation, “that’s my home,” she told Scarlet. Rigel is a binary system, which is why it appears fuzzy to viewers in RhyDin.

Scarlet was clearly dubious, “umm, how did ye get here?” She slid her gaze toward the portal, as though perhaps that was the obvious answer, but Azjah shook her head and told her that she had a vessel that sailed to the stars. The pirate girl would understand the concept of a sailing ship allusion. Once again the brim of her hat hid her eyes and the sparkle there, “Where did you get that?”

Azjah smiled, “It was made on my home, and it’s how I got here.”

Scarlet frowned a bit, “How much would one of those cost me, I bet there is a ton of trading and such to be had in the heavens.” She sat down on the sand and looked at the sky, pondering a wealth of ideas that only she was privy to at the moment.

Azjah gave her a startled look, which Scarlet missed completely so rapt was she upon the night sky above. Scarlet whistled for a goblin and ordered a pina colada and crab legs.

Miko was still waving her flag for Bran, and booing when ever the Minstrel managed a point, “come on Bran! Show him your scaly mental prowess!” And about then, Bran delivered the famed “Scaly Claw of Doom” to reach out and touch Soerl, and she waved her flag enthusiastically.

The match between Bran and Soerl ended and both duelists bowed and exited the ring before Azjah glanced at Miko, “What did you think? I hope you’ll continue to come visit us Miko.”

She fairly bubbled, “It was great! Then she leaned backward and was once more hanging upside-down from the branch. With a giggle, “I will!”
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Azjah’s attention then focused on Scarlet, “Space is very much like the high seas Scarlet. Pirates and territorial space…” her voice trailed off as she regarded Scarlet, who simply smirked back at her, “When I said trading, I meant… doing my thing…” She turned her eyes skyward again, “Once I learned the ropes a little.”

Azjah lifted a brow at her, it seemed pirating died hard.

Scarlet looked then at Azjah, “so how much would one of these star ships cost?”

Azjah gave her a vague shrug, knowing that the price of such ships was very high, “they vary in price, depending on what features you seek. My Dragon was 700M Platinums. But, there are lesser expensive craft.”

Uncertainty flitted through her eyes, “How many pounds of gold would that equal?”

Azjah’s shrug spoke volumes, “Depending on the exchange rate, a rough estimate…. 1.4 billion?” Platinum was the coin of her realm, and none of the companies there would take off world coinage without a healthy exchange penalty.

Scarlet’s optimism did not fade noticeably, “too much for the likes of me.” Then she added, “So could I take a ride in yours?” And almost as an afterthought she said, “With you in it, of course.”

Miko and Bran were still talking, and Bran invited Miko to try a duel with him. She thought about it a long moment, “Hmm, only if we make a bet. I like making things more exciting.” She giggled then.

He gave her a wary look, “What kind of bet?”

She thought a moment, “hmmm, I dunno. Oh, if I win, you gotta catch me whenever you can when I fall out of a tree!” She was giggling madly as she said this.

Bran nodded, “I will if I’m in the immediate area. Alright, let’sss duel!”

She held back,” Wait, what about you? You need to be able to win something!” At least she was egalitarian about it.

Bran smiled a lizard’s smile, “How about if I win, you have to come back next week and duel?”

They had reached an agreement, and Bran escorted Miko into a ring. “Deal, but only with you!” Bran proceeded to explain how things worked in terms of obtaining a ring and the initiation of a match. Then he bade her good luck and the second match of the evening was begun.

Azjah then chuckled at Scarlet, “I think we could arrange that.”

Scarlet then jumped up and grabbed Azjah’s hand, shaking it enthusiastically, “Thanks!!!”

Azjah was very startled to be touched by anyone, and more shocked that Gabriel allowed it without intervention, “Ahh, my pleasure,” she managed to say.

Scarlet released her hand, “so do you have any enemies who own star ships?”

Azjah chuckled, as a weapons manufacturer, she had plenty of enemies, “You could say that I do, yes.”
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Rena gave a start out of her private reveries, glancing at Azjah, “I need to ask you a question, Azjah.” But she got quiet as Scarlet was still speaking to her about their upcoming outing.

Azjah glanced at Rena, “alright.” But Rena waved her off and bade her complete her discussion with Scarlet first. So Azjah glanced again at Scarlet, “why do you ask?”

Scarlet smiled enigmatically, “we will speak more of them once I take a ride in your star ship.”

Azjah nodded and glanced again at Rena with a raised brow.

Rena watched Scarlet depart, “I know you have heard about the village Alain is building.”

Azjah nodded, “Yes, he’s spoken about his goals and plans for the refugees.” In fact, they’d spoken at some length about how to gain employment that would make the refugees self reliant the last time she’d seen Alain.

She then continued, “Kacey is overlooking the building of houses and things, but she has run into a problem.”

A pale brow rose in question to Rena’s comment, and she continued, “She needs an engineer on the site, one that specializes in water, I guess. Or water systems.”

Azjah thought a moment, “Water systems, as in dealing with ground water, like a hydrologist, or water as in treatment systems and purification?”

Rena said treatment systems as far as she knew and Azjah nodded, inquiring how soon Kacey would require this specialist. Rena gave her a grin, “Yesterday.”

Azjah groaned good naturedly, “Ah, one of THOSE kinds of needs.”

Rena gave a soft chuckle, “As soon as possible, really. I’m sending some men to help her build an herd, but it seems there was a problem last week, she didn’t go into detail though.”

Azjah nodded, “We could import one from either Elnath or Rigel on a temporary basis, if she can’t find one here in RhyDin.”

Rena asked that she expedite bringing one as soon as possible, and even offered to pay him as Kacey had not been able to find the expertise she needed so far in RhyDin. Azjah agreed, “Can you give me 5 days for transportation from Rigel?” She could communicate with contacts tonight, and hopefully the next shuttle from Rigel would bring a specialist to help Kacey.

Rena nodded and promised to let Kacey know.

Scarlet was still looking toward the heavens, and Azjah offered to take her skyward the following Wednesday. Scarlet looked quickly at the Marchioness, “YES!!!” She jumped up and did an enthusiastic cartwheel in the sand, for which Azjah was grateful not to be abruptly touched.

Azjah chuckled, “Do you know where the RhyDin docks are?” At Scarlet’s confused look, she told her, “The RhyDin docks are on the east side of the city, almost directly opposite the waterfront of Badside. When you get there, give them your name, and they’ll direct you to The Star Dragon.”

She smiled and reached into her pocket, retrieving a jeweled bracelet, walking toward Azjah, “let us just meet here lass, and ye can show me the way.”

Azjah glanced up at her, “I’ll need to be doing the preflight checks, would you meet my Major Domo, Dyson, and allow him to bring you?”

She agreed, wondering if he was cute, and Azjah had to chuckle. Adding for Scarlet, “You won’t be able to miss Dyson, and he’s not precisely young.”

The evening concluded and Azjah rose, heading back to her Tower with a quick wave to everyone present before vanishing into the place she alone resided. She was alone, with only the elementals, and the whispers of the Tower for companionship. Gabriel had agreed that no harm could come to her here, and reluctantly agreed to give her some space.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Scarlet tried to control her excitement as she prepared blindly for an adventure only heard of in hallucinations and dreams. Having absolutely no real idea of what awaited her, she had packed carefully in a way only a scheming pirate could. An oiled leather sack was filled with jewels, antiques, spices and everything she knew to be valuable; her stomach turned at the thought of transporting this cargo on her own. The crew that inhabited her ship had been sent on shore leave yesterday. Only a fool would take a risk to leak out such a lead to anyone in this wily bunch, this was her diamond mine. A pistol, well a few pistols where carefully hidden on her, a hunting knife was slid into her knee length, black leather, left boot, and of course her long sword was settled at her side.

She gazed with impish, hunter green eyes into her full length mirror, as another piece of the plan was staring back at her in a brand new frock. A low cut, tight fitting, corset made from leather dyed the darkest of greens was like a second layer of skin on her torso. An inky black velvet skirt flowed beneath her, and a black lacy shawl rested on her tan shoulders. The sun bleached blond hair was pulled back with a garnet and amethyst encrusted comb, and the familiar moon pendant also inlaid with garnet hung from her graceful neck. The sight of herself caused a smirk on her pouty lips; she could fool her own Mama wearing a get up like this. Motioning at her luggage with a quick flick of her wrist, she made her way off the ship towards the portal; the leather bag floating behind her.

Dyson glanced toward the Portal as Scarlet arrived. He rose and gave her a formal bow, "You are Miss Scarlet? I am Dyson Hador, the Marchioness' Major Domo, and I am here to show you the way to the Star Dragon this morning." Dyson’s eyes scanned over the young woman. She had dressed in clothing that said she would use feminine wiles without a second thought. Had he been a younger man, he would have enjoyed looking, but he was long past such things.

Scarlet finally made it to her destination, where she was greeted by a snobby looking old man. This might be harder than she thought; all she wanted was to get the fellow talking about the workings of these ships. He seemed more the type to strain a "hello" to the likes of her; this was going to be tricky. She didn't even offer him her hand in greetings, instead just smiled and nodded.

He glanced at her bag where it floated behind her. "If you will follow me, I have the car waiting on the other side of the portal." He motioned for her to precede him through the portal back into RhyDin where she was met with a very large, very long car in two shades of green. The top two thirds was a deep, forest green metallic, and the lower one third was a sea-foam green metallic. He opened the rear passenger door for her as the trunk popped open and he reached for her bag to deposit it into the boot of the Maybach.

The interior of the car was a pale shade of butterscotch leather, with plush seats that actually reclined and had a foot rest. At her fingertips was every amenity imaginable, from DVD to mini bar and computer system. The head liner was a very faint shade of eggshell, and running down the center of the vehicle was a full sun roof that was currently shaded to keep the interior quite cool. Burl wood accented the entire interior in a rich walnut shade as a counterpoint to the paler leather and cloth. Dyson handed her into the luxury seating before closing the door and taking his own seat on the passenger side front. The dividing window was lowered and he asked Scarlet if she would care for anything before they began to move, "Coffee, or tea, or perhaps juice?"

The big car rolled slowly into the RhyDin streets and headed across town to the flight center where Gabriel and Azjah were wrapping up final preparations for departure. Even on the relatively rough surface streets of RhyDin, the car did not jostle its occupants, nor risk them spilling a beverage.

The servant named Dyson led her through the portal to a strange place; everything was so....clean. A green carriage made not of wood was resting on a very flat road. This must be the ship Scarlet thought taking a mental note that is was way too small for cargo. The servant opened a door on the vessel and she cautiously climbed in, and to her disappointment the man sat in a different section of the vehicle. A magical glass slid down that divided the sections and the man offered her some refreshments, none that where alcoholic to her relief, as she wanted to have a clear head to plan and learn as much as possible.

"I will take a tea with milk and honey" Scarlet said in her softest most innocent tone, flashing him a modest smile. His expression changed slightly, was it softening? A ton of odd contraptions surrounded her, little pictures on enchanted canvases that never stopped moving, and a strange chair. The carriage began to move, the shock of how quite and smooth it traveled, took a few minutes to leave Scarlet's face. There was also the pleasant absence of the stench of horses, or any live stock for that matter. Her own scent of jasmines, mixed with the leathery smell of the seats filled the interior.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

The old man returned with a cup of tea, and Scarlet takes the chance to ask him some questions. "Thank ye, I was wondering what this is?" She asked in a sweet tone pointing to the odd moving painting.

Dyson handed Scarlet the tea with milk and honey. "That is an entertainment system madam. It will show you images of your favorite opera, or play, or musical." He had quickly decided that he couldn’t tell her movies as that would be as strange as the electronics. The mix of races and references still amazed the elderly man, but his Mistress seemed perfectly at home with this situation.

Dyson could tell she was uncomfortable and he softened a little. "We are going to the far side of RhyDin. Once we clear security, I will escort you to the Star Dragon. The Marchioness said to tell you that you are flying to the Large Magellanic Cloud today. It is close, and will give you a spectacular view of the birth of stars."

Surprised that this vessel wasn't the ship must have shown on her face. If this amazing carriage is only just that, then the Star ship must be a sight. She took a sip of the tea, and looked at the entertainment as Dyson had called it. "How does it work?" She asked with awe, sticking her pinky out as she sipped.

Dyson buried a smile as she lifted her little finger in an affectation of proper etiquette. "There are disks that are inserted into that slot," he pointed out the feed slot for the DVD. "The images are stored on the disk, and are read and in turn generate the images and sound here for your enjoyment."

Scarlet was still didn't quite understand the way the entertainment worked, but she didn't ask again. Clearly this was going to take more than a few hours of talking to get the results she needed. Her back was aching from sitting up straight, and she was not used to her face being so exposed; but she was tough and kept up the ladylike persona. Taking another sip of the tea, she asked politely another question, "What does your lady use her star ship for? Leisure?"

Dyson’s white brow lifted, “The Star Dragon is one of five vessels the Marchioness owns. It is for business purposes mostly, but unlike the other four, it is designed for passengers. The others are cargo for delivery of goods and orders, or obtaining raw materials and components.”

He glanced at the nearly empty streets ahead of them, and then back at Scarlet, “I suppose it is very much like most merchants, either you own your own fleet to move your products, or you must hire transportation. The Marchioness has a specialty product, and has chosen to supply her own specialized transport. I believe you will be most comfortable aboard the Star Dragon today.”

Dyson seemed to have rehearsed that answer, maybe he was still wary of the fact that Scarlet was a pirate. Usually she could make a man forget she was a pirate when she wanted, just by saying please and thank you. She smiled graciously, as if this answer pleased her; but really all it did was make her hungry for more information. A response that was so careful to tip toe around the items being transported was enough to lead Scarlet into believing that her new friend had something grand in her cargo holds. Scarlet tilted her head, gave him her best doe eyes and donned another polite smile and asked; "Can ye fly a star ship?"
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Dyson was used to speaking obliquely when it came to the Marchioness’ business and life. In fact, it was something all good Major Domo’s had in common, seem to answer the question, but don’t really say anything. The attack and kidnapping were enough to convince him that she needed more protection than she would allow, yet this young woman seemed to desire more details than he was comfortable providing. That had his defenses roused.

Then her next question took him completely by surprise, “Me Madam? Gracious no. I run the Marchioness’ household. The staff of the Palazzo is my responsibility. The flying is up to the Marchioness and Master Gabriel, and fine pilots they are. You will be very safe with them.” He chuckled inwardly at that thought. Space flight usually made him quite ill, and he avoided it when ever possible.

His response let her know quickly that either he was lying, or he was completely useless for providing instructions on how to steer a ship. Dyson was being kind, so she continued asking her questions; hopefully some bit of information would come though that would be of use to her.

The name Gabriel stuck out, she had remembered Azjah and him together on the isle, and then she abruptly stopped breathing for a second. The vampire... she had been around enough of them to know that they were unpredictable. Her mind began to think up protection spells against his kind, and keep them fresh in her memory. She sipped her tea, and forced a smile, forgetting to raise her pinky this time lost in her thoughts.

"This is very good tea." Scarlet complimented politely, with a dazed look on her face, she quickly shook off the sudden dreadful feeling and regained her wits. In a casual tone she commented on the tea, still hoping to pry something of value out of the man.

"It tastes exotic; your masters must be in the business of transporting spices, and fine items of the likes." She finished the tea, and looked around awkwardly for a place to sit the empty cup. The tight bodice of her dress allowed little movement, and was a complete waste of gold, as it appeared this man would be hard to crack. Sober men always were a challenge to pry information out of under most circumstances, but this one was particularly adept at evasion.

Dyson noted that they were only three blocks from the security office of the docking bay when Scarlet complimented the tea, he glanced at her again, “Andre sees to it that everything is top shelf madam Scarlet. He would not retain his position as head chef for the Marchioness if he failed such elementary duties, but I shall convey your compliments to him.” He then offered to take her empty cup from her as he noted that she had no idea where to put it.

Clearly Azjah had not told Scarlet what Drachen Walde Industries produced, and he wrestled with being the one to inform her, but it was common knowledge around RhyDin, so he opted to say, “No madam, the business of Drachen Walde is weapons manufacture. The company does public tours of the facility once a month if you are interested.” The idea of Azjah being involved in spices and such amused him. Somehow he could not picture her in such mundane trades, but perhaps it was because he had been with the family since before she had been born.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

The car made the last turn and slowed at the barred entry to the facility, and the driver lowered his window and provided documents to the security guard, who recognized the big, green car, and with a cursory look, waved them through the opened gates. The Maybach rolled to a stop at a privately marked parking space. “We have arrived Mistress Scarlet, are you ready for departure?” Dyson opened his door and then opened Scarlet’s, offering his arm to her.

Scarlet suppressed her smirk, and turned it into a small smile. Weapons, she thought of her pistols hidden in her dress, and looked around at the amazing things a mere carriage contained. Surely the weapons of this land must be powerful, and valuable to all of Scarlet's causes. Dyson was offering her his arm, which he did not do when they first met, and she took it as he guided her out of the vehicle. Scarlet dropped her girlish façade and looked him in the eye, and spoke in a strong, confident voice that she used when giving her crew orders. “You are a man who takes pride in his work, and I respect ye for that." Scarlet flicked her left hand up, causing the petite cargo door of the green carriage to open. The leather bag floated towards her, and she quickly waved her hand again causing the door to shut gently.

Dyson maintained his stoic demeanor as he led her down the main aisle toward the end of the bay. There, beneath the flood lights of the base; glistened a mirror bright vessel. The entire exterior of the ship was chromium, and the silver ship sat moored on the very end of the docks, though the distinctive hum of power emanated from her as she sat in preparation for departure. From the rear of the ship, a soft aqua glow emanated from an unseen power source.

Her wings are backward swept, and the cockpit’s windows were lit from within, and two figures moved about inside. As they got closer, Azjah spotted Dyson and Scarlet and gave them a wave before she rose from the left seat to go meet them at the ramp. The check lists were completed, and they were ready to depart once Scarlet arrived.

Dyson paused at the bottom of the ramp with Scarlet. “Your adventure begins now Mistress, I bid you good day.” He gave her a brief bow, turned then and made his way back toward the car, leaving Scarlet at the foot of the ramp with her leather bag floating beside her.

“Welcome to the Star Dragon, Scarlet. Come aboard and we’ll get you stowed and make our departure window, which will please the tower to no end.” She smiled, and about then, Gabriel materialized behind her. His six foot four inch frame all but filled the entry way before he strode down the ramp and reached for her bag.

Azjah motioned for Scarlet to follow her and at the top of the ramp, Scarlet was surrounded by an oblong space the resembled an arrowhead. Six seats clustered around a fixed low table appeared to be comfortable reclining chairs, except that each had safety devices for strapping in during take off and landing, or rough flying. The chairs were of fine black leather that is buttery soft to the touch. The furnishings were black, glass like, and chrome. The walls are a soft silvery hue, and across from the entry ramp a small alcove, that looked something like a small kitchen.

Scarlet sensed the apparition of the one called Gabriel, chill bumps formed as they usually do when supernatural beings were present, and she began to immediately mentally cast her spells of protection. Noticing almost too late that he was reaching for her bag she quickly removed the curse protecting her small fortune of tradable treasures. The whole trip would have been in vain if his vampiric hands turned to stone temporarily due to politely carrying her belongings.

Azjah was standing before a craft that made her knees buckle, but she trudged on. She was swaying as if half drunk, due to the shock, she struggled to make it up the ramp. She would not faint, only sniffling pansies fainted, the mental encouragement did not help at all.

"Bloody buggary hell...." Was the last thing she cursed as she stumbled forward in mid step, and fainted for the first time in her life.

Gabriel dropped her bag, and his preternatural speed had him catching Scarlet before she could collapse to the ground. He gaze Azjah a lift of his brow, but needed not say a word as she told him to carry her inside. “Let’s put her in one of the guest spaces. I’ll notify the Tower that we will be delaying launch.”

Gabriel carried Scarlet to the third door on the right. It slid open with a soft hiss. He laid Scarlet atop the single bed and summoned her bag, placing it upon the foot of the bed.

Azjah returned shortly there after, and Gabriel left the two women alone.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Scarlet startled out of a nightmare, reached for her sword out of reflex, only to find it missing. Looking around the room in a panic her eyes met Azjah's; and the temporary unknowing of where she was faded into curiosity. "What happened?" Scarlet asked in a sleepy whisper that still had shaky tones of fright.

Azjah's pale blue eyes noted her reflexive reach for the blade she had been wearing, and was glad Gabriel had thought to remove it for just such an instance. "It would seem you were overcome at the entry to the Dragon, Scarlet. Are you alright? Shall I summon medical assistance?"

Color filled her cheeks, and she put her face into her hands and ran them through her blond lockes removing the jeweled comb. "I did what?" Scarlet embarrassingly screeched, but as soon as she asked, the memory of the enormous craft entered her mind, and the phantom feeling of what happened hit her slightly. Her knees feeling weak and her head light, she came up with an explanation looking down at her leather corset, "It must have been these bloody clothes, lets no room in for a girl to take breathe..."

Azjah glanced at the corset a moment, remembering well too many Royal Balls when she too thought she might drop for want of air, “Well, you’re going to want to get out of that thing, because what we’re going to show you will take your breath away, and space is cold.” She rose and touched the pad beside a door that whooshed open, “you’re going to want to wear a flight suit if you still desire the trip.” Azjah’s black flight suit fit like a second skin, but that was to keep blood from pooling in extremities during the high G forces encountered during launch and landings.

"A what suit?" Scarlet asked, watching Azjah's actions. Cold sweat from the nightmare, that had nothing to do with space crafts and entertainment objects still clung to her bronzed skin. She wanted to clean up and drink something that would get the taste of sleep out of her mouth. She looked at the other woman's attire, "Can ye breathe in that, lass?” Scarlet chuckled.

Azjah gave her a wink and a smile, “A flight suit.” She chuckled, “Yes, believe it or not, these are somewhat stretchy, but snug enough to keep your blood from rushing to your toes during take off.” She stepped away from the ‘closet’, if you could call it such, and motioned toward the foot of Scarlet’s bed, “There is the bathroom, I’ll give you a few minutes to yourself, and when you’re ready, simply walk over here and touch the pad, the door will open, and we’ll be ready to go.”

Azjah gave Scarlet a quick instructional tour of the bathroom and all it's functions, and left Scarlet on her own.

The door to the bathroom shut and Scarlet allowed herself to look amazed at the convenience of this room. She struggled with her corset, and could not remove it. Well of course she couldn't remove the damnable thing, she had a girl from the crew to help her put it on. Curses begin to flow out of her mouth in a most creative fashion. Considering the hunting knife in her boot to cut the buggery thing off was a short lived thought, and she begrudgingly went to ask Azjah for assistance.

The door whooshed open much sooner than Azjah had expected, and she had only gotten a handful of steps away from the suites. She turned and noted Scarlet still in the clothes she’d arrived, and had to give a wry smile when she heard Scarlet’s request. “Ah, forgive me for not realizing you might need a hand with that.” She turned and headed back to Scarlet’s quarters to assist in the onerous thing’s removal.

As she stood behind Scarlet, she chuckled, “I don’t think these things have changed in over two thousand years, although, we could ask Gabriel.”

She stiffened her posture at the name of the vampire roaming about, and strained the urge not to curse as she asked, “How old is he actually?" Feeling a wave of comfort as the corset was untied.

Azjah noted the tensing, but was not certain whether it was having an unfamiliar woman removing her corset, or something to do with Gabriel. "Gabriel was born in what most in RhyDin would call 754 BC" "So that would make him," she pondered a moment, "two thousand seven hundred sixty two years old."
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Scarlet held her top up and gaped at the age, how could anyone trust something that old? But she didn't question Azjah's relationship with the vampire. "Thank ye lass" and Scarlet made her way to the bathroom.

She noted the gape at the age of her companion, and watched her vanish into the bathroom, calling after her, “I’ll be in the Common area when you’re ready Scarlet.”

Meanwhile, Gabriel had contacted the tower, advising them of the delay in their launch, and he sat now in the cockpit’s right seat wrapping up final checks. He had sensed Scarlet’s trepidation about him, she fairly screamed her emotional state to him. As Azjah joined him for a moment, he gave her a fanged parody of a smile, “She fears me for Vampyre.”

Azjah lightly touched his shoulder, “And you will not dissuade her of that notion either, will you?” He shook his head and resumed preparations.

She emerged after nearly two hours, smelling of soap and her jasmine perfume. If she ever had a reason to want to stay in one place, it would be because of that room. Not having to fuss over transporting water and all the unpleasantness of bathing on a ship. She made her way over to the frock Azjah had left for her and inched it on. The black garment showed all her curves and muscles in a flattering, yet embarrassing display of the female form.

Azjah smiled as Scarlet stepped into the Common area. Her unease with the snug flight suit was apparent, “Would you like to add a skirt over the top Scarlet?”

"I usually don't wear skirts or dresses," Scarlet smirked at the thought; "I will get used to it." Her waist length hair was loose, still free from the ornamental comb.

Azjah nodded and left the cockpit, motioning to one of the black leather seats, “if you will have a seat, we’ll be airborne, and I’ll show you around once we are free of RhyDinian gravitational pull.” She showed her how to affix the straps and leaned the recliner back slightly.

Scarlet was excited at the thought of going into the heavens, the same thrill she got steering through hurricanes. She felt rather silly in this suit, but shrugged it off, if Azjah could walk around in it so could she.

Gabriel sealed the ramp and the hum of engines rippled through the ship as the moorings were released. The Star Dragon eased away from the dock and toward the launch pad when Azjah’s voice reached her, “This part is a little rough, but will only last for about 8 minutes.”

"I have been in storms that lasted for hours in a vessel less sturdy than this." Scarlet answered without fear in her voice, trying to make up for her fainting spell. The minty taste of the goo called toothpaste still empowered her taste buds and her throat was dry. But she had to concede, the paste was much better than the gritty concoctions she used back home that tasted bitter.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

The Star Dragon’s engines powered up, and the craft lifted off from the platform, gaining speed as they gained altitude. The ground fell rapidly away from them, but Scarlet could not see that from her position in the ship, which was probably for the best since it had a tendency to make many people queasy. The turbulence lasted until they cleared the ionosphere and the blue of the skies gave way to the blackness of space.

Azjah checked coordinates that had been input into the navigation system, they were going to the Large Magellanic Cloud, and the computer confirmed their destination. She gave Gabriel a nod as she left the pilot’s seat and headed back to see how Scarlet was doing.

Scarlet saw Azjah walking towards her, and relaxed. The hard part must be over, in a matter of mere minutes she was in the heavens. It took her months to get to destinations on the sea, and here she was in the sky in a matter of bloody minutes. "I am assuming that we are there?" Scarlet tilted her head and asked.

Azjah smiled and sat down in one of the chairs beside Scarlet, “Well, if by ‘there’ you mean space, yes. We have left the significant gravitational pull of the planet and its ionosphere, but we have several hours to go before we reach the Cloud.”

"Amazing..." Scarlet muttered and then quickly her face lit up, "Can I see?!" She asked with excitement.

She chuckled, “unstrap yourself, I’ll show you the view from the observatory.” She led Scarlet down the opposite wing from where her suite was located, pausing at the second door, her palm touching the pad and the door slid open with a soft hiss. The lights were very low, making the space nearly dark as Azjah turned on some very low output floor illumination.

“This is the observatory,” Azjah swept her arm around the space and the view ports. In front of one port sat an 11” telescope.

Scarlet looked out the windows which displayed nothing but blackness. Awe filled her, and she asked, "I suppose this is what the heavens consist of?" Chuckling to herself she commented, "No pearly gates for the bloody Catholics after all."

Azjah’s eyes slid over the expanse of blackness punctuated by the brilliance of too many suns to ever count, “Some call this the heavens, though I don’t think this is what the religious have in mind.” She pointed toward the constellations of Mensa and Dorado, “That is where we are going. Our navigation out here is similar to what you use to navigate the seas, that fuzzy cloud of stars is at Right ascension 05hours, 23 minutes, 34.5 seconds and Declination of -69 degrees, 45 minutes, 22 seconds. Fairly similar to your latitudes and longitudes I believe.”

Scarlet took all this information in hoping to be able to use it in the future. Staring off into the scenery she tried to wrap her mind around the notion of more than one sun.

“That fuzzy bundle of stars is the Large Magellanic Cloud. It is the birthing factory for new stars, and it is one of the closest such places to RhyDin. I thought you might like to see a star’s birth.” She gave a quick apologetic smile, “And, I have a delivery to make.”
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg

Return to “Palazzo Drachen Walde”