Transplanted Rigelian and her adventures in the Nexus world of RhyDin and
beyond.

Moderator: Azjah von Drachen Walde

Vitus Rustovich
Adventurer
Adventurer
Deathknight

Post by Vitus Rustovich »

Vitus took her hand, shaking it briefly, and replied," Your payment will be awaiting delivery, and the day after tomorrow is suitable, actually sooner than I had hoped." That said, he bowed deeply, and turned for the door. "It has been a pleasure doing business with you, and I am sure, if these weapons live up to even half of our expectations, that we will have need of more."

Vitus strided toward the door, satisfied in having accomplished what he had set out to do, and looking forward to returning to his anvil.
Vitus Rustovich
Saint of Hatred
Templar of Asmodeus

"Use Once and Destroy"
Gabriel
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Gabriel »

The Marchioness' guest reached for her hand, and every fiber of my being screamed at me to intercede before he touched her.

I had to let it suffice that his contact with her was brief as I stepped beside her and indicated the door.

"If you would follow me please?" The sooner he was on the other side of the doors, the happier I would be.

After the Lich's departure, I returned to the Great Room.

"Marchioness, may I speak frankly?"

She looked up at me from her desk where she was putting information into the order they'd just negotiated.

"You know you may Gabriel. What is on your mind?"

I had her attention, but could I convince her? "Are you certain this relationship is a sound one? His order is serious, but do you want to be known as a supporter of the Asmodeans?"

She gave me a level look, "I have supported unpopular groups in the past Gabriel. I call Vitus and Rhaine both my friends. I will deal with the fall out if there is any."

I shook my head. "No good has ever come from counting a Lich among one's friends. I am concerned."

With that, I left the Great Room. Lucien remained behind.
Gabriel Datrazanov
Azjah von Drachen Walde
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Azjah von Drachen Walde »

Vitus' order was ready. The paperwork was prepared, and it was time to take the shipment to the location he'd indicated.

It was rare that I accompanied a shipment, but this one was special. I alone knew the directions to the delivery site.

Gabriel objected strenuously, but I over-ruled him. We prepared for our delivery, and Gabriel arranged for what he saw as neccessary precautions.

The location rose out of the mists, and I caught my breath. Hopefully, Vitus would be here to guarantee safe passage.
Azjah Telyria Danaan
Marchioness von Triberg
Baroness von Drachen Walde

Return to “Palazzo Drachen Walde”