One Year Anniversary Thank You

Out of Character message board for the Duel of Swords

Moderator: Staff

PC
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

One Year Anniversary Thank You

Post by PC »

It's a month late and with everything going on I'm going to have to apologize that I didn't get this up sooner!

I'm not the best when it comes to writing these sort of things, because of that I'll be going with it from the heart so I have to apologize again if this may come off as rambling at some points.

I'd like to thank all of you for making this first year as head coordinator of the Duel of Swords a fun and enjoyable one. I'm happy watching the many of you participate and seeing the sport thrive! When I took up the mantle of coordinator I tried my best to go with the philosophy of being a Game Master over a player and attempting to make sure to do what is best for the Duel of Swords community. This may cause butting heads and sour feelings at times, but please know that I'm doing my best to put the community first and I'm deeply appreciative when it comes to all the help many of you have given me along the way. Be it by participating in the sport, putting up your thoughts in discussions (agreements and disagreements!), or just giving a friendly hi in the lobby! All of you, in your own way, make this community a great place and I'm truly glad to be doing my part to provide you with a game, tournaments, and other fun stuff (I hope it's fun!) while you're here.

Please look forward to the events, discussions, and other fun (HOPEFULLY :pray:) things to come this next year.

- Na-rae's Player
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Re: One Year Anniversary Thank You

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Thank you for taking the lead in DoS and being so approachable, open, and transparent in leading :)

I say that as a #DoSisBestSport player!
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Though it's only been a year with you at the head helm, your contributions have spanned pretty much the entirety of my time here and then some. It's been a privilege to watch DoS grow and change this past year and I credit much of that growth to you. Thank you for all you do!
Jonn Revelator
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Jonn Revelator »

I haven't even been here for all of that year, but I wanted to take the chance to say thank you! I'm sure that sometimes the hours of hard work you put in seem thankless, but I am sure I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say that it is noticed and appreciated!

I have loved learning to role play a totally new character under the umbrella of Rhydin and the Duel of Swords in particular, and hope to see it continue to grow and thrive for a long time to come!
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

Congratulations, Na-rae! The year has gone by fast. DoS thrives under your leadership and energy! We're lucky to have you! :)

Return to “Duel of Swords (OOC)”