Trick or Treat Challenge Q&A

Out of Character message board for the Duel of Swords

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

Trick or Treat Challenge Q&A

Post by DUEL Kal »

Q: Is there a set time for challenges to be made on Monday.
A: Let's call it Monday evening when trick or treating begins. Anytime aster 6pm eastern.

Q: Does it go by current regulation rules or is it a free for all? Like lets say a Warlord is inactive and gets their two duels. Are they able to challenge first come first serve or wait the 14 days?
A: Free for all. Since this is open to ALL ranks, that would include commoners just getting their first duels in this weekend. As such, it would be unfair to hold Warlords looking to be re-instated to a different standard.

Q: What about queues of challenge for Renegades?
A: This is still ONE challenge to each baron, regardless of their alignment. The only way renegade queue comes into play is if a renegade baron is already under challenge by a warlord per the standard rules and the halloween challenge creates the queue.
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

So I knew I was not going crazy. There's a minor difference between the original post:
DUEL Kal wrote: Beginning Thursday night any duelist to register two duels will qualify for a first come, first served challenge to a baron of their choice to be issued Monday, Halloween night!
And the standings:
ANY duelist that stacks up 2 wins is eligible to challenge any Baron they want on Halloween!
In this thread it was stated as two duels but I just wanted to ask for confirmation on whichever that it is. Thank you.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

It should be DUELS not wins. Apologies for the mix up there.
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

Thank you for clearing that up :-)

Return to “Duel of Swords (OOC)”