The Chronicles of the Ilythiiri Mirshann and those he calls "Abbil"

Moderator: Raevyx_Araya

Raevyx_Araya
Adventurer
Adventurer
Soulwalker

This Flesh ... a Tomb

Post by Raevyx_Araya »

In the weeks past, I have grown increasingly restless, restless to return to the blackness that is the Underdark. Yet, when I decide to embark upon the journey again, something causes me to reconsider my trek home. This greatly bothers me; for so long, I yearned to leave the dark confines of my homeland and now, now that I have made a life for myself here on the surface I feel urges to return home. What is this madness that claws at my very being? I do not know … nor do I expect to any time soon. However, the Temple is complete and we, The Priestess, The Templar, The Soulwalker, have open the gates to those who feel that they are worthy of His guidance. Through us, His will be done. By the Narbondel, it is late and I have much to be done now that I have returned from Shadowmoon Manor.
Raevyx Araya: Ilythiiri Mirshann
Raevyx_Araya
Adventurer
Adventurer
Soulwalker

the way things are

Post by Raevyx_Araya »

Another night of quietly slipping through the shadows left me bored as usual. I longed to return to the venues, to see the few if any friends that I had made here but it was not time yet. Much had to be done before I could fully return and make my presence known. Yet each time I passed the venues, they called to me; friendships longed to be rekindled and ignited anew. I knew that my decision would not help my situation but I just had to at least hear their voices again. So, I kept to the shadows and made my way through the backdoor. I then retreated to my usual place in the back however, this time, I clung to the darkness of the corner as opposed to my normal couch. The faces of those assembled slowly faded into view as I peered from the shadows and out into the Arena. Most of the faces were blurred and unrecognizable but the voices were not. I could hear the voices as if I were in the Wilds of the Underdark. The conversations melded for most of the evening until a bit of an arguement spurred; I focused in on it for the remainder of my time on this plane. The voices were of both male and female and the conversation sounded as if someone was being goaded into either admitting the truth or revealing a lie. From the darkness, their heat flared from red and orange to yellow and white; emotion had beset the group, anger and jealous and a bit of deviousness ebbed and flowed through the words of those gathered. I peered out a bit further hoping to see who all was entwined in this conversation but the flash of pale blue eyes sent me retreating back into my darkness and back to the shadowed realm. I knew those eyes, and will always know them.
Raevyx Araya: Ilythiiri Mirshann

Return to “Qu'ellar Araya”