Return

So, you want to be a Hero?

Moderator: Rakeesh

Aenlyn Hollow
Adventurer
Adventurer

Return

Post by Aenlyn Hollow »

::Aenlyn climbs over the final hill overlooking the guildhall, and gazes down at it with mixed emotions. She shrugs her stiff shoulders, adjusting the strain of her backpack on her back and turns her eyes to the tree, a bit bigger now, that guided her journey home.::

"It's been awhile, hasn't it?"

::She finishes her journey down the hill and sits down beneath the tree, slipping the pack off and setting it beside her. After some rummaging through the contents of the pack, Aenlyn draws out a short silver branch, wrapped in golden thread. She scoops out a few handfuls of dirt beneath the tree, and places the branch in the shallow hole, quickly filling it up again. With a small smile she gets to her feet and heads towards the guildhall.::

"Time to see what's been going on around here lately."
Lucelei
Adventurer
Adventurer

Help Please?

Post by Lucelei »

I found the guild hall and paused just inside it's doors. Dimitri had asked me to bring Rakeesh, but how to find him?

Glancing around, I spotted the female creature, dryad? I was not certain, but I approached her, "Miss? I desperately need to see Rakeesh. Do you know where I might find him? Dimitri Locherin has sent me."
Lucelei Ar Lindua

Return to “The Adventurer's Guild”