So, you want to be a Hero?

Moderator: Rakeesh

Rhaine
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Black in Mind

In fury.

Post by Rhaine »

Rhaine entered arena, furious to the point of fuming. Uncontrollable anger was fueling her, supplying her energy - but she knew for sure this won't last for long.

"I should have realized this when I left on my long journey... Without energy supply from my binding, I would dissolve. If I find a supply of energy, I'll be bound to the new homeland - not as strongly as I can be bound to the Halls, but still.... Burning myself in fury seems to be the only way to survive for now. I wish I could share my concerns, I wish I could speak without fear of being mocked or hated... But the only one I considered an ally, has lost my trust completely. He may ally with me - while we have Vanion to fight. After this, he'll destroy me because of his stupid suspicions."

The first opponent she faced, was Valfar - a human male who seemed to enjoy asking stupid questions. She fought recklessly, trying to get her anger into a more usable form. After the duel, she tried to grab a drink - but her favorite apple juice seemed tasteless. Rhaine knew what it meant... She suppressed her fear, and went into the ring as soon as a new caller arrived. The Warlord she dueled, the comments Sylus inserted after every move - everything seemed to lighten her mood a bit... Fear of dissolution retreated.

Until Seraphina and that elven lady that went around with Sylus came. Rhaine tuned up her enhanced senses. Fears, problems - that is unnecessary, when there's a task to perform.

Return to “The Adventurer's Guild”