Releasing the Innerd Child

The lives of the infamous Wrecking Crew

Moderators: Ria Graziano, Maria Graziano, Ticallion Carter, Myria Graziano

TonyGraziano
Adventurer
Adventurer

Releasing the Innerd Child

Post by TonyGraziano »

“Ah, my dear brother, playing pranks on me again,” Tony said mere moments after entering his pig-sty of an apartment, kicking a random pizza box out of his path. “Honestly, the trouble he goes through while attempting to pique me.”

Although the apartment was just as he had left it earlier that night, Tone had no recollection. It was only a few hours ago at his team’s match against CDR that Chris had tossed one bat too many in Tony’s direction, which ended up leaving a decent sized contusion around his right temple. Although the hit only left him unconscious for a brief two minutes, Tony did not wake up; his complement did. Long concealed in the deepest confines of Tony’s being and long hidden from the world, Anthony had finally emerged.

“Christopher even went as far as to replace my entire wardrobe again!” The disbelief was evident in his voice. “Honestly, another David Wright jersey? Hooded sweatshirts? I could not possible wear these to my chess matches, much less my Dungeons and Dragons nights.” Anthony took a deep breath. “I suppose it will be all right. After I clean up this mess, I will merely replace my closet’s contents with some proper attire.”

Needless to say, Anthony’s time in Tony’s shoes would prove to be very interesting.

Return to “Wrecking Crew”