Episodes From the Wood (Adult Content)

Journeys of a Nightmare, his Shadow, and their perfect monster family in Rhydin, Iristica, and beyond.

Moderators: Dawn Shadowsbane, Vapors, Suturi, Skid

Dawn Shadowsbane
Adventurer
Adventurer

Episodes From the Wood (Adult Content)

Post by Dawn Shadowsbane »

((3/22/2011 - The Southern Forests))

Skid was wandering onto the outskirts of the town proper, trees sparse but dense enough to hold isolated little clearings now and again. He was distracted enough not to be noticing his surroundings; or to be paying attention to them. Regardless, he was wandering through the trees, along the edge of a small stream.

It was a lovely game of cat and mouse they'd played through the last year or more. Most of the time he'd held the upper hand (even if she'd never admit that), but the challenge was intriguing. It didn't help that he smelled so lovely. Or that she could imagine him tasting as wonderful - a tasting in many ways. She leaned against a tree, near but not directly in his line of sight. She remained upwind, however, so that he wouldn't notice her so soon. Arms folded across her chest.

He paused at the stream's edge, and crouched down to inspect the water and what it held. A claw trailed across the surface, adding just a little more distortion to the ever flowing stream. "Such a night."

"Indeed," she purred. That was all she said; it wasn't a comment meant to surprise or startle him, despite his seeming inattention she assumed he knew exactly where she was. Skintight leathers of smoke grey conformed to her curves perfectly; it was almost as if they had been sewn on. The back of her skulking outfit, though, was absent - the wings needed freedom of movement. She straightened from her lean upon the tree, hands slowly dropping to her sides.

"You know you shouldn't follow me around unless you're looking for pain." He turned to eye her. "And your style of dress suggests you're not getting enough physical attention at home." Such a smirk he donned for her.

A brow slowly arched higher as she remained where she was, half-shrouded in the dark. "There are many forms of attention that may be grasped," the purr remained underlying in the tone of her retort. "I do remember you stated you wished my attention; I am not following you around but merely obliging you, as I have promised." Her second brow joined its twin, high upon her forehead. It was interesting, how closely her grin could mirror his.

"If you were obliging me, you wouldn't be wearing anything but blood." This would be a grinning contest. "Is not half the fun in the removal?" She laughed softly.

His fingers from the dominant hand tightened and the claws shone in the moonlight, slick with water from the stream. "Well, I suppose I can't fault you for your exquisite taste in foreplay."

Fingers straightened, extended and splayed in the air. "I do wish to..." Her voice trailed off as the changing digits caught a flicker of dim sheen. Elven flesh gave way to solid claw and the transformation drew a pained hiss of breath to pass from her lips. "... ah..." She grimaced lightly, sheltered in the dark, and then stepped forward to provide a better view of her person. She seemed to be unarmed save those newly-unsheathed claws. "...please you. The real pleasure of this ... foreplay... is that you will be unable to kill me." A bold statement, one half meant to incite his motivation.

"You want to think that, but I know you don't believe it. And I know that that's what makes it so... Exciting for you; you like not knowing." He snickered. "You like having to wait to see whether it's bloodlust, or just lust that wins out and decides whether or not you'll be breathing at the end of this." He lunged at her like a coiled viper, claws ready to strike.
Dawn Shadowsbane
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Episodes From the Wood (Adult Content)

She had been waiting, ready and expecting for him to strike first. She was encouraging him, in fact, to do just that. She was also fresh, vital and awake. That allowed her to push off to the side quickly enough, swiftly enough to avoid the majority of his attack. A slash out of her own claws toward his backside and back as she readied herself for the expected counter.

He let out a hiss, as black blood began to soak into the back of his shirt in passing. Fortunately for him, and not for her, his tail snapped back and wrapped around her ankle. When he hit ground, he pulled with all the sudden force he could muster to try and bring her down.

She crashed into the ground at the force of his unexpected response with a harsh thud and quick screech. Her wings snapped out in the short trip down, half to try and balance and half to save her delicate leathery wings from the pressure of landing on them. Her free booted foot sought to scrape his tail from around her leg.

He kept it holding as tight as it could for as long as possible, to distract her from him pouncing onto her back. A mid-air twist would hopefully land his shins on her wings, and his claws could sink into her back from the base of her spine (and into the fabric of her outfit) and drag upwards in eight jagged lines.

She found herself a form of beast of burden; at least that's what it could be considered because the way he was riding her wasn't the more sensual one. Her body arched forward into the ground, first to try and lessen the damage from his claws, and second to work and rear up onto her knees. If she could do that, she could fall back and smash him into the ground after buffeting him with the outer half of her wings, even better if she could find purchase with her wing-tip claws at the same time.

He lurched forward when she began to push herself up, and as her wings began to beat on him he wrapped his arms around her hips and dug his claws into them, then the mask split apart and he, well, he bit her on the ass. He wouldn't want to tear it, heavens no, but he bit down.

That drew the loudest shriek and a jerk of the Dragonelf's body. She roared to her feet, scrambling unsteadily. The movement after was only half planned; she backpedaled toward the nearest tree trunk. At least, though, where he was biting he was within hand-reach. Claws sliced from either end toward whatever she could find purchase on.

Though his head was within prime space for being clawed at, and he was just slammed into a tree, he began to claw back at her legs and try to use his tail to do as much damage to the front of her torso as possible.

She knew from previous encounters that there was one thing she needed to do as soon as possible: get him off. Of her, that is. After a shallow swipe behind her, she brought claws around to grasp and shred at first the tail, then higher up toward the inner thighs. He had an additional protective layer, scales, but every inch of exposed flesh she sought and attacked.

The blunted tip of the tail kept stabbing at every part of her it could, but as he was being pulled further up her back, he realized that this fight was about to level out a little more. As such, his claws dug in at the base of her wings and he pushed himself back over her shoulders. Now, awkwardly embracing with her tearing up his front, he tried another bite; the crook between neck and shoulder.
Dawn Shadowsbane
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Episodes From the Wood (Adult Content)

That actually presented a problem of another sort, at least in her mind. A cross between a moan and a roar escaped, and she slammed back into the tree trunk almost directly behind. Her hands, unfortunately clawed, convulsed inward, trying to break through his protective shell. "Ooooh, do that again." As much as she could, she continued to press into the tree trunk and to sandwich his body between her and it.

He worked with her, pressing her against the tree despite the pressure it was putting on his arms, and he let go his grasp and bit down once again, in a slightly different location. He was, of course, consuming as much blood as possible. One hand forced its way out and cupped her chin, tight enough to bead blood at his clawtips. "Mouth…" Spoken as he drew back from her neck the second time.

Perhaps obediently, bright crimson lips parted, forming a round 'oh'. It only lasted in perfect form for a moment, because then her tongue slid out over her lips. He had plenty of opportunity to sample her vital fluids; it was seeping from lines and gouges all over her form. The leathers clung about her, but loosely in several spots. While shredded, they stubbornly stayed on. She shifted against the trunk, feeling much more of the brunt against her damaged back. "Fuck you," there was that hint of purr, of pain mingled with pleasure, and red-gold eyes closed for a moment before she jerked her head - either she was trying to feel the bite of his claws in her chin better or she was trying to remove his grip.

His eye flashed as it drew level with hers and his face moved in closer, "Only if you ask nicely." The forked, serpentine tongue flickered out from the opening in the mask he'd used to bite down on her, and fluttered against the skin of her neck. This, of course, as he lifted her up off the ground against the tree trunk, and his other hand was forced free. Most of the scales had been rubbed off or clawed away, leaving scarred hide beneath it. He jabbed one clawtip against her chest and tore down with it, before tossing her aside without too much commitment; just enough energy to watch her fall or try and catch herself before he pounced again.

A surprised yelp at the throw turned to a hissed phrase in the short flight. The shadows, so abundant, swarmed up from the still-frigid earth. They did not attach themselves to Skid or attempt to damage him. Rather, they blanketed themselves over her, creating a swirling fuming shield wall between them. In theory, it would be even solid enough to function as a shelf to hold him long enough to give her the moments needed. "I don't ask. I invite."

He grinned. This was the start of something beautiful.

Return to “Malrunwa vur Sjach”