Fright Night

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

Katt Batten
Adventurer
Adventurer

Fright Night

Post by Katt Batten »

I wasn't sure where to put this so this seemed as good as any place. If the staff feels it is better served elsewhere please feel free to move the thread.

Fright Night will not be ran this year. Sorry guys. As much as I'd love to, I won't be able to. I just am not prepared as I usually am. I normally start my planning at the start of the year but due to some really rough few months with stuff, I have not had my usual preparations. My notebook is empty. That isn't to say that it won't be around next year so..yay? Maybe? I may also do something in Dec. for Christmas.

Again I apologize. I am sure there will plenty of Halloween funstuffs to do, though! Like over here >> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32559 *shamelessly promotes*

With things getting back to normal, however, you should be seeing me around more. Not sure if that is good or bad but there you go.

Any questions, comments, etc, you are welcome to leave a message here, pm, or on discord.

:fistmelda: Take it easy and have fun! :fistmelda:

Return to “Community Townhall”