Heathen

“On these magic shores children at play are for ever beaching their coracles. We too have been there; we can still hear the sound of the surf, though we shall land no more.” - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Moderators: Morgan LaFey, WilIiam, Gwen Kasady, Rhodes

Morgan LaFey
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Heathen

Post by Morgan LaFey » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:54 am

Saturday, October 10 2020

I'm a coward, I think. I want to go home. But just because it's hard doesn't mean I can give up. I feel like I've been punched. Like... everywhere. I keep remembering things. Or forgetting them. Which am I doing? Do I have a fever? I can't tell. I tried to make myself feel better... But I can't remember how. It's like all the words turn to burrito. Quesadilla. nope. The words turn to mush. Potatoes.

I should go to sleep. I'll talk to Bosun in the marinara.
Morgan LaFey
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Morgan LaFey » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 am

Sunday, October 11 2020

(The page is mostly blank, with a single symbol scribbled in the middle of the page, as if marked again and again in the same place.)

Morgan LaFey
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Morgan LaFey » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Monday, Oct. 12 2020

(The next two pages are careful tables and much neater writing.)

Like so:

Morgan LaFey
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Morgan LaFey » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:40 am

Saturday, October 17 2020

Or Sunday.

I don't know. It's late. I had to apologize so damn much. I made mistakes. I didn't know I was making them.

That's a lie. I knew what I was doing. I was awake for every second. I'm so damn embarrassed. I still have to apologize to the one person I think I hurt the worst. One of my best friends, and I can't even think about even looking him in the eye right now.

My whole chest hurts. My knuckles are bruised from fights I never would have started, my brain keeps replaying it all.

I don't even know who that person was.

I don't like him.

Never again.

I don't know if I can ever face anyone again.

Maybe nobody noticed............ Ugh.
Morgan LaFey
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Morgan LaFey » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Shipwreck, for a while. The crew deserve some shore leave. I could go for a drink. Or a few.

Maybe I can find some distraction from all the dreams. And the nightmares. I'm thinking too much, and it's making it hard to do what I need to do.

Gwen's doing her best to keep my brain occupied... and most of the time, it works. Until I fall asleep.

I'll be okay. We are going to be okay. Just have to get over this fucking bump. Not like it's the first one... won't be the last. That's what happens when your whole life is a dirt road, and more pothole than street.

Return to “Heathens”