OOC: Notes from Reiko & Arla

Revisiting a place that was once called home, be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.

Moderators: Arla Carna, Reiko Souma

Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

OOC: Notes from Reiko & Arla

Post by Reiko Souma »

Periodic notes will be made here regarding any additions, new features, delays, etc.

NEW as of 28 May 2020: I've been playing catch up with old forum posts being imported from RDI. Those are given the label of "For Nostalgia's Sake!" and will remain locked upon completion with no new posts being accepted.
NEW as of 28 May 2020: The "Attack of the Gargoyles" storyline has been given a closing post and is now locked.
NEW as of 28 May 2020: "Under Arrest!" will be the newest storyline launched and ongoing until late July with thanks to Rachael Blackthorne's player for their help with putting it into motion.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

New Storyline

Post by Reiko Souma »

NEW as of 1 June 2020: The "You're Under Arrest!" storyline is now a go with posting to begin in the morning. Reiko's point of view regarding the events on the Twilight Isle will be included in the storyline thread; all community service posts will be forum-played only.

To participate in this storyline, please DM me on Discord. I'll answer as soon as I'm able.

NEW as of 21 June 2020: A second storyline, "Calling," will be starting alongside the second half of the "You're Under Arrest!" storyline. Though the main participants are Reiko Souma and Joseph Dawson, there will be opportunity for others to participate via live-play or via forum play.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

July storyline updates

Post by Reiko Souma »

NEW as of 1 July 2020: Due to Reiko's community service sentence being extended until 24 July, the, "You're Under Arrest!" storyline will also be extended to 24 July.
NEW as of 1 July 2020: Starting 6 July, the remainder of the, "You're Under Arrest!" storyline will be played out on the forums only. This is to accommodate participants with differing schedules. The, "Calling" storyline will continue to be played out live, but with possible time modifications pending (also due to differing schedules and participant preference for live-play).
NEW as of 1 July 2020: Updates to playlist coming more frequently with theme songs for aspects of storylines.
Last edited by Reiko Souma on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Re: OOC: Notes from Reiko & Arla

Post by Reiko Souma »

NEW as of 10 Nov 2020: Player sincerely apologises for the lengthy radio silence due to offline matters and hopes to catch up on all of the forum posts soon.
NEW as of 10 Nov 2020: Other updates coming soon.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Reiko Souma »

NEW as of 4 Jan 2021: Following a lengthy hiatus, updates to existing storylines will be made, including an improvised conclusion to all storylines in progress.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Reiko Souma »

NEW as of 13 Apr 2021: After a severe case of procrastination in updates, the Calling storyline is finally being given the attention it needs. The thread is expected to be completed, and locked, by the end of this month.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Reiko Souma »

NEW as of 27 May 2021: The Calling storyline thread is being updated with the Intermission aspect involving Luna and Arla included. The thread will remain 18+ for the reason of content warnings for psychological manipulation, but a link to the first post of Intermission will be made available at a later date.
NEW as of 27 May 2021: In agreement with Haru Jeong's player, scenes containing excessively dark or repetitive content will be cut from the Calling storyline. The end of this storyline will be rewritten with a summary prior to its closure.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Reiko Souma »

NEW as of 8 April 2022: The collaborative scene I wrote with Mist Gul's player back in January 2021, Of Respects Paid, has finally been posted for your reading pleasure. Updates to existing storylines will follow...albeit slowly, due to the circumstances of my personal life.
Reiko Souma
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

An overdue apology…

Post by Reiko Souma »

To those who had been following along and anticipating updates, I apologise for not updating my storylines in a long time. A lot has happened behind the scenes between job changes, health, and other personal matters that have made consistent updates difficult. Rest assured that I haven't forgotten at all; they're just really, really slow.

Return to “Home Between Homes”