The Phalanx Communications Network

Phalanx (fā′lăngks′), n. A group of people or things of a similar type forming a compact body or brought together for a common purpose.

Moderators: Katt Batten, Edward Batten

Katt Batten
Adventurer
Adventurer

The Phalanx Communications Network

Post by Katt Batten »

Herein can be found any communications among any members of the Batten community: family, friends, loved ones, employees, or anyone who needs to get an IC message in letter or text form across to the same.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: The Phalanx Communications Network

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Message left: 03 Feb 2021 - noon

Hello! This is Colleen MacLeod. Letting both of you know that Mist Gul Silhaeven was attack in the Marketplace last night. What I could get out of him is that he was attacked by something or someone claiming it was sent by Sisters to destroy everyone David cares about. Mist is the father of one of David's good friends. If I remember right, Batten Industries installed security recording systems over there during Fionna Helston's time in office. If they're still there and usable, maybe one of you can have a look and see just what it was. This happened sometime after 10 pm. Mist is currently under the care of my staff at the Dockside Emergency Center. Better to give him a day or two before asking questions, he's having trouble hearing at present. Thank you.

Return to “The Phalanx”