"We are the Crown."
"Fifty-four and no more!"
Past Dueling House Cup Winners
1. House of Stone (Summer 2018 Cycle)
2. House of Steel (Fall 2018 Cycle)
3. House Royal (Winter 2019 Cycle)
3. House of Steel (Spring 2019 Cycle)
1. Sign up in this thread! Be sure to include the Dueling House you'd like to join.
2. Duel! For a win you will be rewarded 4 points to your house, for a tie 3 points, and for a loss 2 points. There are no restrictions to number of duels per night.
3. Challenge! Winning a challenge will reward your house 5 points (with a 3 point bonus if it's against an opposing house). Should you sadly be on the losing side of a challenge your house will still gain 3 points (with a 2 point bonus if your opponent was someone from an opposing house).
Open Houses = Open for all to join. The three original Dueling Houses ( Steel, Stone, and the Wilds ) will always be open for anyone to join.
Private Houses = Must be added by the Private House Team Captain.
Joined a Dueling House last cycle? You will still be listed below as a member of your current House.
Interested in leaving your Dueling House or want to joining another? Post your intent in this thread and you will be switched. Sadly your points will stay with the House you gained them for, but any new points will be rewarded to your new one of choice!
That's it! Have fun!
Official prizes have returned and are as followed..
Dueling House Cup - Rewarded to the Dueling House that gains the most points throughout the cycle. Members of the winning team will also receive an icon. The House Cup will come with a spacious Skybox in the Arena for the Dueling House to use throughout the following cycle (along with free drinks from the bar/bistro to go along with it).
Winning House Champion - Whoever gains the most points for the winning Dueling House.
Prize: Non Test-Free Barony Challenge Grant, to be used or or may be given away to an active duelist should the winner be a title holder. The challenge grant can be used by the winner or given away to an active duelist of the prize-winners choosing.
Second Place House Champion - Whoever gains the most points for the second place Dueling House.
Prize: 5 Wins over Losses added to their record.
Gladiators Gauntlet - Overall point earner for the season no matter house affiliation.
Prize: Non Test-Free Barony Challenge Grant, to be used or or may be given away to an active duelist should the winner be a title holder, along with a golden gauntlet of the gladiator to take home as a prize.
All grants must be used or gifted within 14 days, beginning when the prize post is made at the end of the cycle.
The House Champions of the top three teams will also receive an icon at the end of the season.
Already have a character on a team but would like to participate on alts? Feel free. There is no limits to alts or where you can place them.
Interested in creating a custom dueling house?
Please see this post for more details!
Member of a House and would like to add to your Houses common room? Feel free! The three house threads are linked below:
House of the Wilds - The Adventurers Lodge
House of Stone - Pillars of Olympus
House of Steel - The War Room
House Kabuki - Toyako Onsen ))