Taking Back the Pool: A New Haven Challenge

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Taking Back the Pool: A New Haven Challenge

Post by Hope »

How has no one jumped on this already? I guess I owe you my thanks. I get to get my pool back (damn I love that pool) and the swanky Manor with it and all I have to do is clap Jonn around? And Matt is going to pay me to do it? And I'm probably going to stay Renegade if I win? You did this to yourself Jonn. You should've taken your W with the smallest iota of grace possible. Prick. I've had that manor twice before and I'd like to make it three, consider yourself challenged.
PC
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Taking Back the Pool: A New Haven Challenge

Post by PC »

- Title holder acceptance must be publicly posted within 1 week of this validation.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.

This challenge will be fought after the currently ongoing banishment challenge between Overlord Matthew Simon and Baron of New Haven Jonn Revelator.

The New Haven Baron must still answer this challenge within 1 week of this validation. This challenge will then be put on hold, pending the results of the Overlord challenge, but must be fought within the 2 week period starting after the results of the Overlord challenge become official (On the Sunday after the challenge at 6 PM EST).

This challenge will be invalid should the Baron of New Haven go on to become the Overlord. Hope will not suffer any waiting period consequences and will be free to challenge again for a title.
Jonn Revelator
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Jonn Revelator »

Don't worry, this will work out good for you girlie.

Your little challenge will still be valid and you can take on the guy who has New Haven after I beat the old man's brains out.

If the old man is somehow able to beat me, and you do still have to get New Haven through me? I only find you useless, not disgusting, so since you like the pool so much I can leave you floating in it after I beat your ass.

Jonn
Andrea Anderson
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Less Than Three

Post by Andrea Anderson »

With the Overlord challenge come and gone.. by mere minutes, Jonn decided to take up my offer of calling the New Haven match tonight. Hope agreed and the two of them fought in a single duel. In the end it came to a score of 4 to 4 but it was Jonn, with a wicked low cut to catch the sidestepping Hope, who secured the win and defense of his Barony.

Well tried, Hope. Nice defense, Jonn.

[ FINAL: Jonn Revelator def. Hope, 5 - 4 in 10 rounds. - dos

"The challenger Hope fights under the banner of House Royal.. which, can be seen now." Andrea gestures to the banner now being undone and allowed to flow freely from its position below the rafters. White and Gold on display. "Her second is Michelle and her people of honor are Gren, Kheldar, Jewell, Kate, and Eden."
"the New Haven Baron, Jonn Revelator, still fights under the white banner of New Haven. He still has no second and no people of honor, unless there's been a change." ]
PC
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PC »

Hope's 30 day waiting period began today at 12 AM (EST).
The waiting period will end on Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 12 AM (EST).
This waiting period can be circumvented by Hope if she collects five winning duels, starting April the 25th, and proceeds to include them in any new challenges before the 30 day limit comes to an end.
Normal challenge rules will still apply (Standings must be updated to reflect this challenge as complete before any new challenges can be made by Hope).

(( For more information: Please check here. ))

Return to “The Arena”