A Very Melee Christmas!

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Candle
RoH Official
RoH Official

A Very Melee Christmas!

Post by DUEL Candle »

Friends of the Arena and Annex!

As we all know, the holiday season is upon us and we are quickly approaching the time when the notions of charity, goodwill towards men, women, and beings of all differences, and giving become more prominent than ever. It is in the spirit of those things that the Duel of Swords Staff brings you:

For most of the month of December we will be giving back to the community and that includes YOU, the people who sustain us by trying to brain one another silly in our hallowed rings of sand. There will be a charity food drive and a toy collection, with drop-off locations in the Arena, Annex, and also in the Perch. Monetary donations can be dropped off to the kiosk for The Line in the Arena (Kalamere has promised only to skim a little off of the top!). Whatever you can give, we’ll gladly take and see that all donations go to those in the most need.

Now, you might be asking yourself: What does this have to do with me, the loyal duelist?

Well, let me tell you what we have planned for you!

Anyone who duels at least once in Duel of Swords between December 1st and December 22nd will be given, as a gift from us to you, one Win to be added to their record on the next Standings that follow the end of the A Very Melee Christmas event. Furthermore, everyone who duels at least once during the event will have a wrapped present with their name on it placed beneath the Christmas tree in the Annex. These artfully wrapped presents will contain a variety of things to both surprise and delight, and will differ significantly by color of the paper they are wrapped in (which will be determined by how many duels you fight during A Very Melee Christmas).

Image 1 to 4 DoS Duels

Image 5 to 9 DoS Duels

Image 10+ DoS Duels

The presents will be waiting for you under the Annex Christmas tree until December 28th at 9:00 PM RST (EST), when Na-Rae Takamine, Lisa Takamine, and myself will be hosting a little unwrapping party in the Annex. Food and drink will be on the house that night, and participants will be invited up to be personally given their gifts by the Duel of Swords staff. The party will also be an Ugly Sweater Party, so throw on your ugliest top and join us!

Warm regards,

Nat Candle
Na-Rae Takamine
Lisa Takamine (no relation)
PC
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: A Very Melee Christmas!

Post by PC »

(( [ 10+ Duels ]
Candle - 11
PC - 10
Penny Escobar - 10

[ 5-9 Duels ]
Ebon Ilnaren - 6
Rachael Blackthorne - 5

[ 1-4 Duels ]
Izumi Takamine - 3
JC - 3
Evan Rush Rynth - 3
Lord Arithon - 3
Phil Goshawke - 3
XanthVanBokkelen - 2
Deluthan - 2
Hana Takamine - 2
Alasdair Galloway - 2
Li Liang - 2
Goldglo - 2
Gren Blockman - 2
Jake - 2
Myria Graziano - 2
Eden Parker - 1
Bailey Raptis - 1
Claire Gallows - 1
Mallory - 1
Nako Iijima - 1
Kheldar - 1
Amaris - 1
Royal - 1
Juniper - 1

If there's any mistakes please feel free to DM me on Discord or private message me here on the forums. ))

Return to “The Arena”