Talon of Redwin Registration

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Rayvinn
RoH Official
RoH Official

Talon of Redwin Registration

Post by DUEL Rayvinn »

It's time for the Winter Cycle Talon of Redwin!

All duelists below the rank of Warlord are invited to attend and show off their awesome skill.

First place prize is, of course, the exquisite Talon of Redwin dagger and bragging rights.

Second and third place prizes are a choice of squireship to Dockside or Dragon's Gate baronies.

All participants will have their wins added to their records and their losses erased.

The tournament will take place Sunday night (Feb. 21st) beginning at 8:30pm RST. The single elimination event will be hosted by G'nort Dragoon-Talanador. Seeding will be determined by sign up. Late entries will be accepted until 8:40pm. The theme of this tournament will be announced in a secondary announcement so stay tuned!

Please signup below if you intend to participate.

((The 5 minute rule will not be put into effect unless warranted, and at the caller's discretion, but please try to be courteous to your fellow duelists. Example of what warrants the rule to be put into effect: 30-45 minutes have passed and only 3 rounds have been called.))
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

I'll give it a go.

Colleen MacLeod-Fenner
----------------------------

Entry Withdrawn

Apologies to all concerned and good luck to those taking part in the tournament!
Last edited by PrlUnicorn on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talon
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Talon »

yes I join

even if no horse for wolf to feast on after
- Talon Daevane
Shadow House of Daevane
NC
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by NC »

Sooo~~ oppa and unni said I have to win one of these if I ever want to be as good as them. I guess I will try.

- @baNANAchae

Edit: I completely forgot Hello Uranus is doing a web-show and I have to be a part of it! I don't think I can make it after all :(
Last edited by NC on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corlanthis
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Corlanthis »

I'm not saying my arm was twisted. I'm not saying threats were made. I'm not not saying it either.

Either way, sign me up!
"LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR? IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?"
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

Corlanthis Wystansayr! I did no such thing. I merely mentioned that I still have the pendant you gave me that allows me to pass through the wards of your house and I know where you keep your stash of extra sugar for your tea. Just because I said it would be unfortunate if something happened to the sugar and you had to drink plain tea and also mentioned that I would appreciate your participation in this cycle's Talon of Redwin; well, that does not mean that your arm was twisted or that threats were administered. Seriously. You're such a drama queen.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.--Friedrich Nietzsche
Kruger
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Anvil

Post by Kruger »

The Anvil will be there to Fight!!

I know how much you've all missed me. :)
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

If the Anvil's gonna be there, so am I!

Count me in!

♥ - Dris
Ekthbjlgke
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ekthbjlgke »

Now, obviously, I can't enter this tournament. However, given the theme, if anyone wants to have me be their ringside manager for the evening, I would be happy to oblige.

Don't worry, I would never dream of getting involved in the action! I'll just sit calmly at ringside and give advice, just like all wrestling managers do! So if you're interested, let me know.
emptiedsky
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by emptiedsky »

I'm new but I'd like to sign up. Let me know if there is any paperwork to do. (( or any ooc info about here. Never done a match. ))
DUEL Rayvinn
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Rayvinn »

Ekthbjlgke wrote:Now, obviously, I can't enter this tournament. However, given the theme, if anyone wants to have me be their ringside manager for the evening, I would be happy to oblige.

Don't worry, I would never dream of getting involved in the action! I'll just sit calmly at ringside and give advice, just like all wrestling managers do! So if you're interested, let me know.
Can you please sit by me and explain what in the heck is going on during this thing? G'nort would only say, "Oh, don't worry, it's going to be awesome like me." Since I don't exactly view him as "awesome" I'm a little worried about my tournament and would value an intelligent opinion.
emptiedsky wrote:I'm new but I'd like to sign up. Let me know if there is any paperwork to do.
Show up. Have fun. Kick ass. There will be a liability waiver to sign at ringside because my attorney says there must be. Feel free to ask me any questions...and WELCOME!
Ekthbjlgke
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Ekthbjlgke »

Sure, if no one wants me to be their manager, I can do Color Commentary for the evening.
DUEL Rayvinn
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Rayvinn »

Ekthbjlgke wrote:Sure, if no one wants me to be their manager, I can do Color Commentary for the evening.
Excellent! Don't forget to wear one of those costumes since you're the official commentator now. All of the staff will be. I think you should skip the oil though because, frankly, it's quite gross. So is wearing underpants as a costume in public. I cannot fathom why this is seen as entertainment. I'm glad you're going to explain all of this.
Charlotte de Colde
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Charlotte de Colde »

I hereby sign for this tournament.

~Charlotte de Colde~
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

Looks like we're gonna have a Diva Dominated Talon of Redwin Tournament! Come on, fellas! Represent! be a Superstar!!
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.

Return to “The Arena”