Get Real

Moderators: Gren Blockman, JewellRavenlock, Hope, Eden Parker

Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Bailey Raptis to Join House Royal

Post by Eden Parker »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

House Royal is pleased to announce that effective immediately Bailey Raptis has joined the team roster. With a career that includes holding the title of Archmage three times, the team is honored to welcome such an accomplished fighter to its ranks.

Raptis has many connections to the House Royal team, including having been a member of Hydra-Foil, the 2016 Hydra Tournament championship team alongside Royal team members Eden Parker, Hope Naharis, Gren Blockman, and Kheldar Drasinia.

“I’m so excited!” exclaimed team member Parker. “It will be so fun to have Bailey to spar with and learn from. Sleepover parties are going to be better than ever!”

“I’ve seen some of the very best duelists in Magic, Lem, Esper and Wulfson. Bailey is right there with them. It’s an honor to have him on the team.” Gloria states after Eden.

Michelle leaned into the mic a bit, “Bailey brings a strength to the team that rounds us out. I’m looking forward to learning from him and working together on future team endeavours.”

"I enjoyed being on a co-team with Bailey during the Royal Pain and Royal Rumble IFL season," Jewell commented despite rumors that Raptis had tried to murder Ravenlock mid-season that year, "and he adds some great depth to the team."

“It was a no-brainer and a long time coming.” Hope sat forward grinning. “Sure, Bailey is like the Wizard of Oz or something”, she waved her hand, “but more importantly he’s reliable, kind and he’s unwavering when he has a goal in mind. We’re proud to finally say he’s officially a member of House Royal.”

“I remember him when we were on Hydra-Foils and won the last Hydra Championship in 2016. His skills and abilities are obvious, and he will give us some added punch when IFL 2020 rolls around.” Gren included his thoughts on the matter.

“I am excited to have the opportunity to join House Royal, not just because I believe it will further sharpen my skills in armed and unarmed dueling, but because the members of House Royal are among my dearest friends,” Bailey said. “I anticipate having a lot of fun and learning a great deal alongside the rest of the members of House Royal.”

Return to “House Royal”