Heart of the Dragon: Essence Trading & Imbuement!

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Caleb Feren
Adventurer
Adventurer
Assassin For Hire

Re: Heart of the Dragon: Essence Trading & Imbuement!

Post by Caleb Feren »

Caleb and Karma made their way towards where this wizard was. They had been up all night talking about these things, and various other things, but in the end, it still led them here.

He eyed the man a moment, then shoved the pieces over. There were two black ones and a handful of colorless ones.

Once those were handed over, he pulled one of the two blades that were strapped along his back, crossing with the handles just over his shoulders, and set it on the table before that wizard.

"Do whatever it is you do to this thing. The old bastard (Tass) said you would know what to do."

(More of the story to come!)

((2 SW and 8 Generic redeeming, please!))

The man crinkled a friendly smile as he took both the essences and the blade. After some fumbling and mumbling about, the essences were absorbed into the blade. The wizard returned it to the table and wished both Caleb and Karma a warm 'good day' and 'good luck'.

Success!
Though you may run, you can never hide..
Mart
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Mart »

Rachael Blackthorne obtained nine (9) lesser essences and one (1) red essence of FireStar in her mission to awaken Flamestrike!
Eregor
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
"You Traitorous Cur"

Post by Eregor »

Before he left the Outback on the 4th, Eregor sought out the same wizard that had assisted Ebon with Talon. "Forgive the lateness of the hour, my friend, but I was wondering...."

"If I might enchant some item using the Opal essences?" The mage clearly knew what was up. "Of course. You have the item?" At that, Eregor held up his right hand, the middle finger of which bore a ring of blended metal set with a hexagonal cut emerald, with a similar hexagonal opening in the center. "That's an unusual cut."

Eregor nodded. "It's why I chose this. Six is a... powerful number among my people. And here are the essences that I wish to use." The ring slid a bit on his finger. "It's a bit large."

"No matter, I can resize it during the imbuement." The wizard examined the collection presented to him. "PathFinder as your primary, eh? I've not seen any choose that as yet. I'm fond of that one, myself. LifeGiver, I call it. Well, let us get to it!" He drew the magics of the Green Opal together and, clasping Eregor's upraised hand, channeled that power into the ring. "It is done."

The hex-cut emerald shone for a moment, but the glow soon faded. Nonetheless Eregor could still feel the enchantment within the ring, and he smiled. "Thank you! And you were right... it fits perfectly now!"

The wizard watched Eregor go on his way, happy with the work he'd done and the accomplishments he'd made. He had a feeling he'd put LifeGiver to good use!

Success!

((Redeeming 2 PathFinder and 8 wild essences. For RP purposes--and the icon--only.))

((image of ring cropped from original by user Kalephrex on DeviantArt, posted 1/1/2018... gorgeous stuff there!))

Return to “The Outback”