Challenge for PathFinder (Fistmelda's Tusk grant)

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Doran Ilnaren
Adventurer
Adventurer

Challenge for PathFinder (Fistmelda's Tusk grant)

Post by Doran Ilnaren »

Mal,

Sal gave me this grant almost a month ago, and I've been deciding who to challenge, but I'm running out of time. So I rolled a die and you're it... or your vine-self, depending on when the fight happens.

Using the grant, I challenge for PathFinder. Let's give everyone a good show!

Doran
Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

Re: Challenge for PathFinder (Fistmelda's Tusk grant)

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Doran,

I accept! Let's see if we can get this done in a few days. Even if it's Veggie-Mal in the ring, I want to be there in person to wish you the best!

- Mal
Doran Ilnaren
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Doran Ilnaren »

Vine-Mal and I will face each other this coming Wednesday 5/5 at 8pm ET.

Lisa has graciously agreed to call for us.

A fun time shall be had by all!

Doran
Lisa Takamine
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Lisa Takamine »

Doran showed up in his Rock Hard gear from the most recent season of IFL, ready for action. Mallory arrived with not one summon, but two, both the Vine-construct and her friendly three headed companion, Kirby! Kirby would not be entering the rings of course, and sat ringside like a good boy. (yes he is!)

First match dance off which had some aggressive macarena-ing, some break dancing and a bit of the electric slide! The official score was Mallory over Doran, 5 - 2 in 8 rounds.

Second match may have been the makings of a musical, but it remains a mystery as to which one, since we couldn’t hear any music or singing. But there was certainly some dancing! Doran paused in round three to refocus himself and begin anew. And he got on the board when he tripped up the summons, and then after the flying tackle on Vine-Mal’s part Doran dug deep and started closing the gap of Mallory’s overgrown lead! But it was with a trade in the final round that left Mallory the victor and Doran to try again another day. The final score was Mallory over Doran, 5 - 4 in 9 rounds. As a reminder, Doran was only of the rank Ruby, so it was clearly a valiant effort!

Congratulations Mallory and well tried Doran! We look forward to seeing you in future challenges!

Return to “The Outback”