104th Diamond Rules

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Jaycy Ashleana
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Sassiest

104th Diamond Rules

Post by Jaycy Ashleana »

New Diamond, new Rules! Jewell had some amazing ones so I'll bringing some back and/or modifying others!

1.) The Badass Board starts again!

2.) Cherry coke is the official drink of the Outback. So is Broot and Crown Royal.

3.) Eden Parker is the official pizza-orderer of the Outback. She may order up to 104 pizzas through the cycle using the official Outback tab.

4.) THE BADDEST will be the official song of the Outback this cycle. Whenever a Real Rhydin team member enters the ring to fight in the Outback, this song will play. Because, well, if we're being honest ... look. Real Rhydin team members have won 22 total Diamonds so far and 8 out of the last 9 Diamonds.

5.) The Real Rhydin Banner, representing the 2017 and 2020 IFL Champions, will hang from the scoreboard for the cycle.

6.) Beat a Real Rhydin member in a fists match, earn a free drink! (Proxies of team members, present and future, count.)

7.) Recycle!

8.) Eat more pie. Preferably from Bak'd. They're delicious.

9.) Dakota Street is "New Kid" or "Newbie" unless/until she reaches Emerald.

10.) Salute Hope with "Oh captain, my captain," and get a free drink.

1- Baked goods will be delivered to Kheldar every Wednesday he's in attendance in the Outback.

2- Don't wear hot pants. Unless you're Jewell.

3- If you see Cuervo, make sure drinks are on them. Literally. If it's Hunter, tell them not to beg. Corazon? Loves cuddles. Dragao? Let's just move on.

4- Whenever Matt says "Fight me, I'm old!", agree with him and earn a free drink.

Return to “The Outback”