103rd Diamond Rules

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

103rd Diamond Rules

Post by Mallory »

103rd Diamond Rules

New Diamond means new rules! While you are in the Outback, you must follow them to the letter or there will be severe consequences (read: I'll let people cut you in line at the next pizza party).
  1. The Badass Board will be reinstated and last until the end of the next Diamond Quest! Land a Hook, Uppercut, Spinkick, OR a Legblock(!) and gain 1 point. Win a Slugfest duel in 4 or less rounds, or win a shut-out, and gain 2 points. Land a Feint Spinkick and gain 5 points! Winner gets a crown.
  2. Anyone who completes duels in the Outback in Fists, Swords, and Magic in one night gets one All-Sports Point. Post the evidence to this thread and I'll track them here. For the winner, I'll call a challenge for LightStriker or help create another all-sports title.
  3. If you see me and I do not already have a bottle of Ramune Original Flavor soda, please get me one. Thanks!
  4. Drinking 3 40 ounce malt liquors in one sitting shall henceforth be known as "A Feast for Yuzukis." WARNING: This is not advisable or responsible drinking.
  5. Respect the horns.
  6. Convince Jigglypuff's handler to fight in one of the rings, then hit them, and your drinks can go on my tab for the rest of the night.
  7. Issue a challenge for any Opal in front of me and I'll cover your next round -- or order us a pizza! The same goes for waiving your grace against a challenge.
  8. If you see Bert, Hot Dog, or Kirby at the Outback, please give them a moon pie, frozen hot dogs, or jerky respectively.
  9. The Wheel is the official ring of the cycle. Science demands that we toss our opponents around and knock them off their feet as much as possible, to test the limits of antigravity, and totally not because it looks cool.
  10. Orktoberfest is polka season, and polka fights are the best fights. Polka dance your way through any duel at the Outback and your next drink's on my tab!

All-Sports Achievers
Updated: November 9th, 2020
Haru (1)
Haru Jeong
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Re: 103rd Diamond Rules

Post by Haru Jeong »

Nexus Guide
BOT
Today at 9:56 PM
Ring Angels 7: Haru scores! (MB / MW | 5 - 1.5, Haru leads.)
FINAL: Haru def. Reiko Souma, 5 - 1.5 in 7 rounds. - dom

Nexus Guide
BOT
Today at 9:24 PM
Ring Fistmelda 12: Reiko Souma scores! (CH / SP | 5 - 4, Reiko Souma leads.)
FINAL: Reiko Souma def. Haru, 5 - 4 in 12 rounds. - dof

Nexus Guide
BOT
Today at 8:05 PM
Ring Rogues 13: Haru scores! (SS / LC | 3.5 - 5.5, Haru leads.)
FINAL: Haru def. Reiko Souma, 5.5 - 3.5 in 13 rounds. - dos

Date : November 8th, outback channel, duels finished at the timestamps, MST
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Re: 103rd Diamond Rules

Post by Mallory »

Congratulations to Haru!

Return to “The Outback”