99th Diamond Rules

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

99th Diamond Rules

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Welcome to the 99th iteration of Diamond Rules, brought you by your friendly, neighborhood Empress slash Badass Diamond: Jewell! You get nine rules for the ninety-ninth Diamond.

Rule 1: Everytime Jewell enters the Outback, “Here Comes Trouble” will play on the speakers. Also, “Title Holder” is the official fight song of the Outback this cycle. When the Diamond is in a ring, it will be playing!

Rule 2: The official drink of the Outback this cycle is Mad Fairy Ale. Raise a glass to me, your benevolent Diamond. Better yet? Buy me a glass! Also, buy Gren a Broot or make Eden a cherry coke. Good karma will come back to you.

Rule 3: Styx is the official ring of the cycle. Fight in Styx and your next drink is on the Diamond’s tab (if you don’t fall off and DIE). Also, the Pit is closed for the cycle. #sorrynotsorry

Rule 4: Shot, shot, shot shot shot shot! For every point you score against the Diamond in a fist fight, she will do a shot. If you’re fighting Hope? She’ll do two!

Rule 5: Recycle! Green bins are for glass, blue are for plastic, red is for composting, brown are for garbage.. Wait wait. I think I got these all wrong. SORRY GREN!

Rule 6: Spinkick is the best move ever followed shortly by Uppercut. Score a point with one or the other, document it on the list provided*, and your name will be posted on the Badass Board for the cycle (Badass rank determined by the amount of times you successfully land a spinkick or uppercut).
*((Please just c&p the official round call from the bot into the thread))

Rule 7: Win a fight in hot pants and high heels and earn a limited edition “Diamond Empress” pin*! Image
*((Please c&p the description and duel results from the room below to get your “pin” aka icon))

Rule 8: Similar to Claire’s reign, Real RhyDin’s black and gold banner will hang from the scoreboard for the entirety of the cycle. Kneel accordingly! Or flip it off I guess? Depends how you feel.

Rule 9: Blue Hair is Best Hair. Pay tribute to those with natural blue hair with cash, gifts, small presents, snacks, drinks, general homage or acts of worship. Also, pay tribute to Bailey and Kheldar too if they’re in the Outback calling on a Wednesday night! (Another idea taken from Claire)

Stay tuned for Diamond Days information! The fun is just getting started.

Return to “The Outback”