Letters, Deliveries, and Messages

Sometimes, the dance called life is graceful. Sometimes, you step on a toe or fall flat on your face.

Moderators: Mairead Harker, Eregor, PrlUnicorn

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Letters, Deliveries, and Messages

Post by PrlUnicorn » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:09 am

For letters, packages, texts, and voice mail.
Mallory
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Letters, Deliveries, and Messages

Post by Mallory » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:00 pm

A letter was sent to the MacLeod Foundation on Kabuki Street Community School letterhead, featuring a silver wax seal stamped with a wallaby baring its teeth and raising its fists:

To the generous donors at the MacLeod Foundation,

I was happy to receive the delivery of copies of the Atlas of RhyDin, data tablets, and other school supplies on behalf of Kabuki Street Community School today. We pride ourselves on the wide variety of courses covered at our school, including geography and geographic sciences, and these contributions will help a great deal as we move towards finishing our first school year and taking inventory for the next.

Thank you very much for your generosity. Please look forward to seeing the donations in our newsletter feature on the geography laboratory next month!

Sincerely yours,
Mallory Maeda
Chairwoman of the K.S.C.S. Fundraising Committee
Michelle Montoya
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Re: Letters, Deliveries, and Messages

Post by Michelle Montoya » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:34 pm

Letter for Eregor:
Eregor Túr Gairdín:

Congratulations on retaining the Tower of Water. I'm sure Kohloss and the others are thrilled to have you there.

I received your letter earlier this month, and I must admit I was quite overwhelmed. Considering our past history, I did not expect your kindness or your offer. I also did not expect your support during my challenge match. Thank you.

Although I am hesitant to impose upon your time and generosity, perhaps we can meet. I'd love to see Beroan once more, and I have some questions regarding a certain stone.

Humblest Regards,

Michelle Montoya

Return to “Memories and Other Dances”