Thanking Secret Santas!

A place to advertise what's happening in Rhydin!

Moderator: Staff

Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

Thanking Secret Santas!

Post by Mairead Harker »

Dear Secret Santa,

Thanks for the presents! I especially like the boots! They will be great for hiking in the mountains. I go at least once a month; sometimes we camp overnight.

Love,

Maggie
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan
Amaris
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Re: Thanking Secret Santas!

Post by Amaris »

Hey secret Santa person!
Thank you so much for the warm and comfy wrap and the mittens and boots! The sweets and popcorn are awesome too! Lots of movies to watch so they'll go great with them. Thanks again!
Amaris
Morgan LaLuna
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Captain

Post by Morgan LaLuna »

I'd like to take a moment to first thank Silverbells for running the Secret Santa... It was so lovely meeting you and a joy to receive my gifts from you!

And to my Secret Santa, I am thrilled with my gifts. They were super thoughtful, and absolute perfection. I am grateful for everything. I have the perfect place for that ring...
Jackie Von Tombs
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Jackie Von Tombs »

"Cookies! I got Mom out of the kitchen and made the cookies for us!" Jackie called gleefully, bringing along plates of goodies and juice and milk boxes to share with Silverbells, though there was dozens of them and everyone who liked could grab a few.

Image reindeer antlers (peanut butter!)

Image grinch hearts (mint) and reindeer plops (chocolate peppermint)

and

Image Melty snowmen! (Sugar cookies)

"Thank you so much for all you do, Siverbells!" Jackie cheered, and "Thank you, Secret Santa, for the awesome goodies! I love the boots and socks! The shirt and cardi are just perfect, and O-M-G I'll have to hide the Cthulu-Slippers from Mom or she'll swipe them! The skate pendant is totally groovy, and I'll always have use for some good shooting glasses!"
BardGallant
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Hero of Dragon's Gate

Post by BardGallant »

Dear Secret Santa,

Whoever you may be... Thank you for the numerous thoughtful and generous gifts. My best girl Gussie loves having her very own settee to lounge on while watching the telly with us, and Rhys and I are happy to keep the sofa all to ourselves.

The cuff links are lovely and I'm looking forward to the next special occasion in which to wear them. Thank you.

That puzzle set still has me scratching my head. I've had a lot of patient help from Peabody, but I still haven't completed putting it together. It's a nice diversion from the day-to-day to take a crack at when I need a break, though. Thanks for giving me something to exercise my brain.

All these hats! So many hats! We're going to have to add an extension onto the closet just for my growing hat collection. I adore every single one of them and look forward to swapping them out on the daily. Each one goes quite well with a number of outfits. Thank you.

And where did you get this magnificent portrait of Johann Strauss with his signature? This is spectacular! I know just where to hang it, too. It'll look smashing in my office. What a treat.

Thank you, again, for everything!

Merry Christmas!

- S. Driscol

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Silverbells,

I had an extraordinarily fun time sitting down with you to open up all these gifts. You're a real treat, my dear. Thank you for sorting everything and keeping the lot of us in order. I think you deserve a little something, too. You definitely put the merry in Merry Christmas. Stay warm, you charming angel.

xoxoxo

- Dris

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for all the lovely and thoughtful gifts! I'm quite fond of tea and hot chocolate. How did you know?

Colleen
----------------------

Dear Silverbells,

Please accept this gift certificate purchased for you from from A Deft Touch - A House of Comforts on behalf of myself and my family. After all of your hard work, you deserve to be pampered.

Colleen
Betty Liski
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Betty Liski »

Hey Secret Santa!

Thank you for all the bakeware and all the accessories! The little blender on the bracelet's killing me. I'm very much tickled by all of this.

Love,

Betty
Desdenova VonTombs
Adventurer
Adventurer
Location: Never more than a few steps from his guardians and family

Post by Desdenova VonTombs »

Thank you SO MUCH Secret Santa! The guitar and ukelele and all that, I can't even. They're so awesome!! I love the radio and I can always use tubes. Thank you!

And thank you Miss Silverbells!! You always rock!

Love, Desdenova
Anya de la Rose
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Anya de la Rose »

Thank you, Secret Santa! All of the gifts were lovely. I can't wait to fill up the bookshelf especially. I only recently moved in to my new house and it's absolutely perfect.

And thank you, Silverbells for running everything. It was so much fun to participate!
Josette Wheeler
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Josette Wheeler »

Dear Secret Santa,

Your beautiful gifts warmed my heart this season and brought me so much joy! Ballet can be hard on the body and your lovely healing remedies, fragrant soaps, teas and bath bombs will be put to good use once the ballet company is on break. There is some much needed pampering on the horizon all thanks to you!

The shawl is utterly soft and lovely and the bracelets are beautiful! The gorgeous silver and quartz headpiece is my absolute favorite. It took my breath away! I’ve always been very drawn to crystals!

Thank you for such utterly thoughtful gifts. I am truly at a loss for words. I only hope someday I can make your season just as bright in some way.

To the lovely Silverbells, I am so pleased you loved your gifts! All of this holiday cheer would not be possible if not for all of your hard work. You will always hold a special place in my heart for bringing so much joy and meaningful connection to RhyDin each year.

Much Love,
Josette
“Perfection is static, and I am in full progress.”
—Anaïs Nin
Mist Gul
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Mist Gul »

Secret Santa, thank you for the lovely gifts. I love tea and the tea set is fascinating, I cannot wait to try it. The runes are very interesting, I will love learning those. I enjoy the wrap, I love pretty and soft things. And such a beautiful circlet, too, thank you so much.
Yours, Mist.

Silverbells, thank you, too, for all the work you do.
Yours, Mist.
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for all the gifts! I enjoyed getting to pamper myself over winter break. And now that I'm back at work, that book will make the perfect Pythian grimoire.

- Mallory

P.S. Hearts? You know my aesthetic. I wonder who you could be!

((Thank you, Silverbells!))
Rhiannon Brock
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rhiannon Brock »

Dear Secret Santa,

Thanks for all the great gifts. The ice cream maker will be getting a lot of use as my family is gaga over the stuff! Who knows, might even introduce a flavor or two that we haven't tried, yet.

Rhi

-------------
Thanks, Silverbells!
"The definition of hero never included anything about age." RDB

Return to “Community Events”