“The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.”

Moderators: Mallory, Eri Maeda, Patrick

Morgan LaLuna
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Captain

A Strange Package

Post by Morgan LaLuna »

Bright and early in the morning, a package is brought to Mallory's Kabuki Street residence. Something large, and needing a dolly. The delivery man has some trouble unloading, but with the help of a few of the girls, manages to get the large wooden crate to the back door. At this point, he'll take anyone's signature. The thing's been giving him weird vibes the whole route, and he's glad to be rid of it. After some chatter and a nice, long cigarette break, he wishes all the luck, and leaves.

Inside the box is a large egg, somewhat soft. Every now and again, there is movement from something curled tightly within. Perhaps it will hatch soon. Perhaps not. In the box, there is a damp envelope, containing a letter.

Mal:

Don't ask me how I got this. It's a crazy fucking story. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to have it. Someone on the crew threatened to leave if I didn't kill it, or get it off the ship. I don't get the problem. It's just an egg. Kinda looks... Squiddy? Maybe Squilliam gave me a baby Squilliam. Now you can have your own!

P.S. Remind me to find out if Squilliam is an "Aboleth."

Return to “Blood of the Covenant”