Post by Penny Escobar »

Text to Patrick Richie: broke my arm tonight
Text to Patrick Richie: at kabuki dr
Patrick
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Drop A Line

Post by Patrick »

Text to Lucky Penny: Big storm coming in. I'm sure you heard the sirens. I'll stop by a little later to make sure you've got enough wood.
Text to Lucky Penny: That was not a sex joke.
Text to Lucky Penny: Maybe it was a little. ;)
Saori Sato
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Saori Sato »

Text to Mai: I made extra money catching albino sewer catfish for the hunters guild
Mai Sato
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Mai Sato »

Text to Saori: Did Ren get any too? Reception is still spotty here and I might not be able to respond or see any texts for a few more days. I should be back around Wednesday. Friday at the latest.
Text to Saori: try not to freeze
Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back.
Sapphire Ravenlock
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Sapphire Ravenlock »

Text to Mallory @ 4:31pm: Hey, J said you did an awesome job last night. Sorry I missed it.
Text to Mallory @ 4:31pm: She also said you went out with her and Harris last night after. Did you notice anything weird about her? Because she’s saying all sorts of crazy shit today and acting like it’s me on painkillers
Text to Mallory @ 4:32pm: Did she get hit on the head when you were out or something?
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Text to Sapphire: no I didn’t notice anything. didn’t seem like she was disoriented or in a weird headspace, just hammed it up with Harris. what’d you notice?
Sapphire Ravenlock
Adventurer
Adventurer

Text to Mallory: that sounds like her. she digs him in this time too no matter what she says
Text to Mallory: but she totally just got all weird when I mentioned Amanda and acted like she'd never had kids
Text to Mallory: claimed she's been infertile since she was a teen. so I don't know if I'm on really good painkillers and having a bad trip or something or did I get knocked into an alt timeline when that demon smacked the shit out of me?
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Text to Sapphire: when’s the last time you remember her talking about her kids? I’m only kinda aware of them — old articles from when she “died”
Sapphire Ravenlock
Adventurer
Adventurer

Text to Mallory: Shoot, idk. May have been before the heart thing. you scrambler her brain then too?
Text to Mallory: kidding. though maybe that explains it. we don't talk about them often but they came up and she got really weird
Text to Mallory: guess I won't push it right now though. She's giving me evil looks as I text you anyway
Text to Mallory: thx anyway xoxo bring me alcohol if you can next time you visit. or a dirty magazine. something to liven this place up a bit
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Text to Sapphire last night: got a calendar with shirtless men playing rugby and a bottle of rakia with your name on it friendo <3
Mai Sato
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Mai Sato »

A voice message is left for Saori

"Hey," there's a sound of something cracking in the background, along with another voice that had been overpowered by not only the cracking, but also the sound of Mai's own. "I won't be able to get any calls for a bit. So, give me your answer when I get back." Her tone casual, much like it always was, even with the unknown which was happening around it. "Let's get married." The message is then cut off as another, more sharper, crack is heard.
Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back.
Patrick
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Patrick »

Text to Lucky Penny: Miss you, love you. See you soon.

--

Later

Text to Lucky Penny: Ran into Mai. I figure you're sleeping off whatever happened. I'll bring you dinner later tonight. Love you <3
Sapphire Ravenlock
Adventurer
Adventurer

Text to Mallory: I think I might be ready to talk to the don
Text to Mallory: sorry, autocorrect. meant dominatrix
Text to Mallory: DAMMIT! I meant dom. that's her name right?

Text to Mallory: on another note, why does your brother always make a face when he sees me?
Text to Mallory: is that his "i want to fuck her" face???
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Text to Sapphire: you are a 10 in my heart but it is the OPPOSITE of that face
Text to Sapphire: I think it's to do with J. he was just a kid the night I met her and she hit him when he got involved.
Text to Sapphire: he also helped spring me from the fae clinic where I almost lost my soul, had a bad confrontation with J afterwards, and got a front row seat to the fallout when she banned me from Elfhame for a while.
Text to Sapphire: I told you I feel like J and I grew past all that and we're stronger for it-- but my experiences aren't Trick's. he remains pretty skeptical, and I get where he's coming from.

Text to Sapphire: side stuff. OLD DRAMA. I'll text Dom.
Text to Sapphire: and I don't *think* she's in the scene but who knows? low light and lots of masks in those clubs. could have danced right past her and been none the wiser

Text to D(FO): J's daughter wants to meet. is that something you're willing to do? I don't think revenge is what's on her mind, but there's a lot of shit she's grappling with.
Text to D(FO): I think it might help.
Sapphire Ravenlock
Adventurer
Adventurer

Text to Mallory: His loss. I have it on excellent authority that I am FANTASTIC in bed but whatevs
Text to Mallory: no offense but he doesn't seem uh... wtf did eri call it? idk lively enough for me anyway
Text to Mallory: I might break him and then you'd be mad XD

Text to Mallory: lemme know what she says

Return to “Blood of the Covenant”