Challenge for the Tower of Earth

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Anya de la Rose
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Challenge for the Tower of Earth

Post by Anya de la Rose »

Bailey,

I have this Grace Breaker and don't want to let it go to waste. Fight me for the Tower? I like what you've done with the place.

- Anya
Max Lager
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Challenge for the Tower of Earth

Post by Max Lager »

By virtue of the Mythical Grace Maker Breaker Grant, Anya's challenge is valid and may proceed!
Bailey Raptis
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Stolen Child

Location: Can be found many places, but resides in Old Temple

Post by Bailey Raptis »

Dear Anya,

I will not waste words. I accept. I am actually excited to have the opportunity to defend an elemental tower. When I first held the Tower of Water, years ago, the opportunity to defend never presented itself before I ascended to the Citadel of the Stars for the first time. Thus, this is an exciting opportunity for me, win or lose.

I will be in further contact to set up the details of our challenge.

Sincerely,

Bailey Raptis
Anya de la Rose
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Anya de la Rose »

This challenge will take place Saturday, March 13th at 9 RhyDin time ((Eastern)). Mallory will be calling for us.
Mallory
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Mallory »

Defending Keeper of Earth Bailey Raptis and newly-minted Mage Anya de la Rose decided who gets to claim the Key of Earth with not one, not two, but THREE matches that all went to SUDDEN DEATH!

Anya opened in the lead and built it up to three points in three rounds, but after that Bailey made up lost ground! In the eighth round he managed to tie it up four-all, but in the ninth, a burst of embers from Anya gave her the first win!

The challenger started in the lead once more, but this time the two of them were determined to keep things tied up. Bailey gained the lead four different times, Anya regained it once, and they stayed in sudden death for two rounds. The Keeper dodged another burst of embers in the twelfth, and notched his first win!

In the third match, the opening round went to Bailey, and he quickly doubled his lead -- but Anya would not be left behind! They seesawed back and forth, finally reaching SUDDEN DEATH in the tenth round, but in the next round, Anya used a burst of hot air to put a damper on the Kraken Scream and claimed victory!

Congratulations to new Keeper of Earth Anya, and well reigned, Bailey!

Ring Gemini 1: Anya de la Rose scores! (WB / FF | 1 - 0, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Gemini 2: Anya de la Rose scores! (FGF / FMS | 2 - 0, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Gemini 3: Anya de la Rose scores! (WB / SH | 3 - 0, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Gemini 4: Bailey Raptis scores! (FFF / NR | 3 - 1, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Gemini 5: Bailey Raptis scores! (MW / FMB | 3 - 2.5, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Gemini 6: Anya de la Rose scores! (FDS / EF | 4 - 2.5, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Gemini 7: Bailey Raptis scores! (MW / FSH | 4 - 3.5, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Gemini 8: Bailey Raptis gains position. (IM / FT | 4 - 4, Anya de la Rose and Bailey Raptis.)
Ring Gemini 9: Anya de la Rose scores! (WB / FF | 5 - 4, Anya de la Rose leads.)
FINAL: Anya de la Rose def. Bailey Raptis, 5 - 4 in 9 rounds. - dom

Ring Foxtrot 1: Anya de la Rose scores! (MB / DS | 1 - 0, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Foxtrot 2: Bailey Raptis scores! (WB / IM | 1 - 1, Anya de la Rose and Bailey Raptis.)
Ring Foxtrot 3: Bailey Raptis scores! (FAB / FFT | 1 - 2, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Foxtrot 4: Anya de la Rose scores! (FFF / MW | 2 - 2, Bailey Raptis and Anya de la Rose.)
Ring Foxtrot 5: Bailey Raptis scores! (IM / FSH | 2 - 3, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Foxtrot 6: Anya de la Rose scores! (FGF / FFF | 3 - 3, Anya de la Rose and Bailey Raptis.)
Ring Foxtrot 7: Bailey Raptis scores! (MS / EF | 3 - 4, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Foxtrot 8: Anya de la Rose scores! (MW / GF | 4 - 4, Bailey Raptis and Anya de la Rose.)
Ring Foxtrot 9: Everybody scores! (WB / WB | 5 - 5, Anya de la Rose and Bailey Raptis.)
Ring Foxtrot 10: Anya de la Rose gains position. (FT / IM | 5.5 - 5, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Foxtrot 11: Bailey Raptis scores! (DS / FF | 5.5 - 6, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Foxtrot 12: Bailey Raptis gains position. (WB / GF | 5.5 - 6.5, Bailey Raptis leads.)
FINAL: Bailey Raptis def. Anya de la Rose, 6.5 - 5.5 in 12 rounds. - dom

Ring Rogues 1: Bailey Raptis scores! (FGF / MW | 0 - 1, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Rogues 2: Bailey Raptis scores! (AB / EF | 0 - 2, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Rogues 3: Anya de la Rose scores! (FFF / FDS | 1.5 - 2, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Rogues 4: Anya de la Rose scores! (WB / FFT | 2.5 - 2, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Rogues 5: Bailey Raptis gains position. (IM / MW | 2.5 - 2.5, Anya de la Rose and Bailey Raptis.)
Ring Rogues 6: Bailey Raptis gains position. (FGF / IM | 2.5 - 3, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Rogues 7: Everybody scores! (MB / FMB | 3.5 - 4.5, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Rogues 8: Anya de la Rose gains position. (GF / FF | 4 - 4.5, Bailey Raptis leads.)
Ring Rogues 9: Anya de la Rose scores! (RF / MS | 5 - 4.5, Anya de la Rose leads.)
Ring Rogues 10: Bailey Raptis gains position. (GF / IM | 5 - 5, Anya de la Rose and Bailey Raptis.)
Ring Rogues 11: Anya de la Rose scores! (MW / FT | 6 - 5, Anya de la Rose leads.)
FINAL: Anya de la Rose def. Bailey Raptis, 6 - 5 in 11 rounds. - dom

Return to “Twilight Isle”