The Parade of Archmages - A Celebration of Mage Emeriti

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

The Parade of Archmages - A Celebration of Mage Emeriti

Post by Claire Gallows »

Tuesday June 2nd - 8 PM - 1 AM RET (ET)

Though we recently highlighted our mages, there is still yet a tier above that. The rank of Mage Emeritus is reserved for those who have held the title of Archmage previously. After all, you know what they say, once you go Celestial, you never go... um... back to Mage. Right, so for one night, here's to those who have held the highest title in the Duel of Magic. In order to become a Mage Emeritus, a Mage must first win the Archmage Tournament, issue challenge to the standing Archmage, and finally win a best of three challenge to take the top title. Upon the end of their reign, they are honored with the rank of Mage Emeritus to acknowledge the depth of their experience within the rings.

Including the current Archmage, Bailey Raptis, Twilight Isle has seen 69 separate Archmages since the very first, Conner McLeod, resulting in a total of 40 Mage Emeriti. As we draw on their power, we invite one and all to come find out what it's like to duel like an Archmage. Unlock your hidden potential and find just how good it feels to have a full kit of spellwork at your fingertips just waiting for you to use it.

((OOC: Duel like an Archmage for one night only! All duelists will get 3 foci + both Mage spells (Immolation and Nether Ray) in the course of a duel. To utilize a mage spell with the Nexus Bot, input it as such when submitting the move; ?m NR 3 or ?m IM 3. The 3 indicates you are using a (normally) restricted spell.))
Last edited by Claire Gallows on Thu May 28, 2020 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Re: The Parade of Archmages - A Celebration of Mage Emeriti

Post by Claire Gallows »

Eats

Featuring an Ice Cream Sundae Bar;

Start with your choice of ice cream;
-Vanilla
-Chocolate
-Strawberry
-Mint
-Green Tea
-Cappuccino
-Cookies and Cream

Add your toppings;
Healthy;
-Bananas, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, mango, pineapple, raspberries, muesli, coconut flakes, blackberries, kiwi, peaches

Sweet;
-M&M's, Reese's cups, Oreos, Snickers, Heath, Butterfinger, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, cookie dough, gummy bears, sour gummy worms, mini marshmallows, jelly beans, cheesecake bites

Crunchy;
-Peanuts, almonds, pecans, granola, toffee bits, cereal, graham crackers, walnuts, cashews, pop rocks, chopped pretzels

Saucy;
-Chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, butterscotch, hot fudge, marshmallow drizzle, caramel, berry compote, espresso drizzle, blue agave nectar, honey, nutella sauce, whipped cream

Enjoy!

((Feel free to add other toppings that aren't on the list. This is by no means comprehensive, so feel free to have fun with it!))
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

Drinks

Broot Floats - Broot + Ice Cream in a frosty tall glass (Non-alcoholic)

Grown up floats - Not Your Father's Root Beer + ice cream (Alcoholic)

Kahlua Mocha Milkshake - Kahlua + Mocha ice cream blended to a creamy finish (Alcoholic)

Vanilla Ice Cream Floats with Fireball Whiskey Caramel Sauce (Alcoholic)
JohnCole
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by JohnCole »

Nice.
"Literally Who?!?"
Spell
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Cult of Personality

Post by Spell »

Nice.
Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Lilith Anderson »

Nice.
Well, I looked my demons in the eyes
laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me.
You see, I've been to hell and back so many times,
I must admit you kind of bore me."

~Ray Lamontagne-Empty
Bailey Raptis
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Stolen Child

Location: Can be found many places, but resides in Old Temple

Post by Bailey Raptis »

Nice...?

...I do not get it.