25 Years of Duel of Magic

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

25 Years of Duel of Magic

Post by Claire Gallows »

Dearest Twilight Isle,

February 1st marks my final day as Assistant Coordinator for the Duel of Magic. It has been a wonderful 5+ years serving as either Assistant or Head Coordinator for DoM and though I’m sad to go, as Cooper and I welcome another addition to the family in the coming days, it is important that I focus on my family and in turn let the Isle continue to flourish beneath the oversight of the stellar Max Lager and the wonderful Royal Farron.

That said, I am not going anywhere. I will still be around and in fact, as Twilight Isle celebrates twenty-five years of Archmages, Keepers, Towers, and more, I will be hosting an event on the first Tuesday of each month this year to reflect on all we have accomplished as a sport and as a community. There will be food, there will be prizes, and there should hopefully be plenty of magic too! There is even a special announcement here later this year that may very well change how you look at Twilight Isle going forward.

Keep an eye out for more information. For now though, here is our tentative schedule;

For local businesses or other donors wishing to contribute to the festivities, please contact me privately by courier or leave a note with the lovely ladies at the Duel of Magic office. Royal will be sure to get it to me.

Otherwise, thank you all for your continued patronage and support of Twilight Isle. Though my time in an official capacity draws to a close, I think I can speak for the whole team when I say that we appreciate you all and look forward to sharing what the year ahead has in store!

-Claire Gallows
Assistant Coordinator

((OOC: 25 years for DoM, how crazy right? More information about events will roll out before long, but if you have a business or character that would like to donate a prize for any of the events, please let me know via PM here or via discord. Thanks in advance, here’s to a wonderful year of DoM!))
Last edited by Claire Gallows on Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
BrigathC
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Luftbeutel

Re: 25 Years of Duel of Magic

Post by BrigathC »

What whim it was that caused him to detour past the Isle in his travels, he didn't know. But as he scanned Claire's message, a smile touched his lips at the memories that arose. With a respectful nod towards the Tower of Air, he slipped back into the night.

Return to “Twilight Isle”