Champions Hall -- Seeking Proposals!

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Champions Hall -- Seeking Proposals!

Post by Claire Gallows »

A missive was posted to the Isle's board and sent out to major crier locations to spread the word;

Twilight Isle is now seeking bids for the design and construction of the soon to be built Champions Hall at DeAngelo Point. Champions Hall will serve a two fold purpose; first to showcase the history of Twilight Isle and secondly, to serve as a private retreat for the winner of the newly begun Arcanist Trials. Interested parties may submit their bid to the Twilight Isle administration office until April 21st, 2018 at which point a firm will be chosen and ground broken.

Additionally, we are seeking historical contributions from Keepers, Archmagi, and Duel of Magic callers past and present should they wish to add any artifacts or noteworthy items to the Hall's public section. Please feel free to drop those by the admin office with a short note explaining its significance. For particularly important or valuable items, duplicates can be created for the purpose of displaying it without risk.

((Have an idea for the Champions Hall? Have an IC company that would be interested in helping to build or design it? Let us know! We're seeking community input on how it should look so bring your ideas. Have an item you want displayed in the Hall? Feel free to drop 'em here or send them via PM to DUEL Claire or DUEL Specter.))
Nayun
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Lily of the Valley

Location: Her home or dojo, both found bordering the New Haven and Battlefield Park districts.

Post by Nayun »

I donate a summoning scroll of the celestial tiger
It was used in the Archmage challenge fought between Lilith and I
While the tiger can no longer be summoned I assume this to be a non issue
as it is meant for display and not use

If possible I would be interested in donating to the project
So that a shrine to the celestial dragon can be built at DeAngelo Point

That is all

Return to “Twilight Isle”