Challenge for Tower of Fire

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

JC
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Best Chae

Challenge for Tower of Fire

Post by JC »

Hope,

You waived grace so it should not be a surprise to get challenged again.

This is it.

Chae Jin
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

Pending validation, I accept as soon as it is and we will touch base on when and where.

- Hope
KC
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by KC »

YOU TELL EM NOONA
DUEL Lem
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Lem »

Due to the keeper waiving grace, this challenge is valid and may proceed.

::a parchment with a list of callers is tacked to the board::
JC
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Best Chae

Post by JC »

This is going to happen tonight. Once I finish dessert probably. Like 10 ET or something close.
DUEL Apple
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Apple »

I'm using this as an excuse to go buy Nell a secret last minute gift since I bet she's already poked around the ones under the tree. So there I was, Cutest Caller of 2011, calling the challenge match between Hope and Jen Chae.

Here's the results.

Code: Select all

DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND 1: Jenny knows how to bring a chilly Christmas. ( AB / SH ) .5 JC
DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND 2: Hope's no slouch. She's been on fire in the rings and currently hold three titles. Jenny on the other hand has some experience as a former keeper on the Isle. New vs Old? Well.. not THAT old. Either way, her experience is showing in this round. ( MW / FWB ) 1.5 JC
DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND 3: Hope's on the board but Jenny's keeping her lead with the trade of spookiness. ( FT x2 ) 2.5-1 JC
DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND 4: The chilly weather returns! Jenny's armor can't handle it. ( AR / AB ) 2.5-2 JC
DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND 5: Now that's what we call a lot of damage. ( Focus Reflect / Elemental Fury ) 2.5-3 Hope
DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND 6: Hope's fogging it up to match point! ( FMB / FFF ) 2.5-4 Hope
DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND 7: A little calm before the storm. ( DIS / GF ) 2.5-4 Hope
DUEL Apple: FIRELANDS WINTER WONDERLAND FINAL: That's going to be a painful trade. ( MW / MS ) Hope defeats Jen 5-3.5 in 8 for the first match.

DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA 1: Shields up! ( FMW / SH ) .5 Hope
DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA 2: It's Jenny's turn to go on the defense! ( DIS / FMW ) .5 all
DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA 3: More defense leads Jen to a full point. ( AR / MB ) 1-.5 JC
DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA 4: Double defenses but one outshines the other. ( SH / REF ) 1-1
DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA 5: Now THAT'S what we call big damage. ( FMB x2 ) 2.5 all
DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA 6: Hope regains the lead once more and takes it right into match point! ( DIS / FFF ) 2.5-4 Hope
DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA 7: Not so fast! ( MW / FT ) 3.5-4 Hope
DUEL Apple: IT COSTS EXTRA FINAL: And in two matches Hope keeps a firm grasp on the Keepers Key to the Tower of Fire! ( GF / MW )
In two matches Hope defends the Tower of Fire once more! Good try, Jen and nice defense, Hope.
Last edited by DUEL Apple on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

I am waiving my grace at this time.

Return to “Twilight Isle”