Rasmouth Point

Tales from a menagerie of characters.

Moderators: Talathian, Kenzi, Rayvinn

Talathian
Adventurer
Adventurer

Rasmouth Point

Post by Talathian »

The General's eyes scanned the letter that had been brought to him by a courrier near-death. A traveling caravan had made its way to a port city known as Rasmouth Point. Based on a cliff, the city is known for its fortuitous landscape high above the sea as well as its vertical design. It is said that there is no "ground level" in Rasmouth Point because no matter where you are in the city there is always another option to either go up or down. By the lit candle the elf leaned back in his seat and looked to the silent overseer that accompanied him in his tent.

"Do you actually believe this city is real?" He tapped on the letter with his knuckles.

"I have only heard the stories." Wisdom responded behind the obscuring helmet he always wore.

T'alathian stared at him with no expression on his face.

"Okay smartass let me ask you again. Do you actually believe this city is real? Am I about to take invaluable men on an escapade for what might be a bold-faced lie and who the hell knows what?" He reiterated.

Wisdom silently crossed to the letter and pulled out a scroll from his sleeve. It was an older map that could have been centuries old. At the coast there was an area that was a ladder with the words "Rats Mouth" printed vertically along it.

"I don't deal in absolutes. The Queen understands my need to confirm things with my own eyes, I wish her General was a little less hard-headed and could see things as she does. Of course I could always take this to her and go over your head on it."

T'alathian picked up the map and rolled it up before tossing it back to Wisdom and snarling some.

"She's got things going on right now- and no before you ask it's not my fault this time." He slipped his arm through the sleeve in his jacket and threw it over him before blowing out the candle.

"Get some men together we're going to take a ride to this fantasy city and see if it's actually there. If it is, we'll send word back if we feel we need her to bring the rest."

Return to “The Mundane and Mystical - Tales of Elves and Men”