Moderators: Talathian, Kenzi, Rayvinn

Gabby
Adventurer
Adventurer
Honey Badger

Did You Roofie Me, King?

Post by Gabby »

BbyGrl G:
Just woke up, yo. Feel like shiiiiiit. See? Pic sent of Gabby looking hungover and holding a bottle of coke.

Kingly:
cus ur drinking soda doofus

BbyGrl G:
Whatevs. Rum n coke. Did u roofie me?

Kingly:
Mayb. I did say i was going 2 get u drunk last nite. Dont tell me u forgot the sex?

BbyGrl G
Was that with you? Dude...whatta relief. I thought it was sum1 else! ^^ KIDDING!

Kingly:
I took pics if you wanna see 8D

BbyGrl G:
Pervert!

BbyGrl G:
Okay...send...teehee

Kingly:
give me a sec. cant find them Theres a picture attached to her message.. it wasn't anything too sexy, just the one of that owed kiss King spoke of giving

BbyGrl G:
Pfft. I remember this dork. Y U lyin?

BbyGrl G:
This is what I think bout u rite now Has one of the roomies take a pic with her phone where she is sticking out her tongue and making a face.

BbyGrl G:
LIES

Kingly:
Why would i lie? I ttly hit that just sayin 8D

BbyGrl G:
U suck. Mikey took a pic of my cleavage for u but i'm not sendin til u admit u lie :p~

BbyGrl G:
O-M-G, T! Did u record this? I don't remember being in a car... Scrolling through all of the new pics on her phone, she finds a short video of herself half stripping while riding in someone’s car. Sends it to King since she was sure the girl recorded it.

Kingly:
I think.. maybe u should come over and do it again.. uno to jog my memory and stuff

BbyGrl G:
Wanna see my I MISS U face? Yeah, that came out of nowhere, apparently.

Kingly:
Does it look like ur O face?

BbyGrl G:
I have an O face? O.o

BbyGrl G:
Wait...how u know that?

Kingly:
HE HE HE

BbyGrl G:
LIES! H8 u 4evs

Kingly:
Fine ill just find someone else 2 give all these cookies 2

BbyGrl G:
G-A-S-P! WAIT! another pic was attached.

BbyGrl G:
C? I MISS U. Now gimme cookies.

Kingly:
I mean holy shit. i got tons of the stuff some chick baked loads

BbyGrl G:
where's my cookie?

Kingly:
nice cleavage

Kingly:
i mean nice face?

BbyGrl G:
that's not the cleavage pic ^^

BbyGrl G:
That's the sad face cuz i miss cookies...u..i mean

BbyGrl G:
sum chick? Tapping at the phone a few times before sending that text anyway.

Kingly:
Yup. Sum chick.

BbyGrl G:
Slut ;p

Kingly:
who u callin slut I could of got them for being the coolest King was busy watching TV while texting off and on. That and eating a few of those cookies.

BbyGrl G:
can't hear u!!!

Kingly:
No cookies for you

BbyGrl G:
I don't want no skank cookies

Kingly:
Calling me a slut and they are really good too u no the kind with icing

BbyGrl G:
skank. cookies.

Kingly:
u trying to piss me off?

BbyGrl G:
No. U tryin to piss me off tho

Kingly:
Huh? How?

BbyGrl G:
dunno...tryin 2 make me jealous.

BbyGrl G:
not that I am! so whatevs... Within seconds of the previous text, as if an afterthought

Kingly:
Ur jealous? thats a little cute.

BbyGrl G:
Nuh uh. Not jealous. Shuttup, T

Kingly:
U sure? So if i said i wanted to kiss you right now u wouldnt blush?

BbyGrl G:
whats that got 2 do with anything?

Kingly:
Has 2 do with everything

BbyGrl G:
Shuttup

Kingly:
I dunnoooo sounds like ur trying to deflect or whatever. totally jellous

BbyGrl G:
shuuuuuttup! NUH UH

Kingly:
if my roomie wasnt sleeping id call u. I bet i could hear the jealousy in ur voice

BbyGrl G:
roomie? wuuuut?

Kingly:
roommate. im at the dorms right now.

Kingly:
shes sleeping cus shes boring

BbyGrl G:
Y U there?

Kingly:
manditory mass is on sundays so i hung around

BbyGrl G:
Oh.

Kingly:
Let me guess.. u got jealous?

BbyGrl G:
Nuh uh. Told ya I aint jealous

BbyGrl G:
No reason 2 B, yo

Kingly:
its ok 2 be jealous.. u want me rite 8D

BbyGrl G:
no. I don't want ppl that don't want me

Kingly:
saw the way u looked at me in the shower yo snickering as she wrote that

BbyGrl G:
GASP!

BbyGrl G:
LIES! I didn't look! Had my back turned and everything

Kingly:
U sure? Im pretty sure i saw u totally lick ur lips and stuff

Kingly:
Had those do me eyes

BbyGrl G:
I have do me eyes?

BbyGrl G:
These eyes? And she took a pic of herself making an "i want you" face. Of course, she collapsed into a fit of laughter once she sent it.

BbyGrl G:
whatevs. I gotta get ready. Going 2 the WLT. You should totally show up. Hesitating before sending that text, not wanting to seem like she wanted to see the girl. Finally she shrugged and sent it anyway.

Kingly:
why? u should come over here.

BbyGrl G:
why? so u can b mean 2 me? POUT

Kingly:
No so i can kiss those pouty lips

BbyGrl G:
mayb i don't want u 2 now

Kingly:
Thats a lie i bet. bet u tons of money

BbyGrl G:
i'll take that bet. C how long it takes 2 get me 2 kiss u. Bet all ur money on it?

Kingly:
Im not stupid 8D ill bet you somethin else

Kingly:
and itll take only 2 seconds cus u no u liked it

BbyGrl G:
gtg get rdy. c u around. Gabby huffed out a frustrated sigh as sent her last text for a while.

Kingly:
Jealous. King was all grins right now. She looked to the phone and shook her head.
Gabby
Adventurer
Adventurer
Honey Badger

Only Scared Girls Walk Away...

Post by Gabby »

Fifteen minutes later a not-so-modest pic of Gabby was texted to King from Mikey.

Thought you might like this. Now you owe me a date, right? Oh...this is Mikey.

By the way, don't tell Gabby I took that. I don't feel like dying.

Terry King:
Secret is safe with me. Try and get some topless shots if u can

What do I get for my trouble? That is a dangerous game. Cool that you aren't mad that I got your number off Gabbs phone

Terry King:
As long as u dont txt me all during the night its good. and u got my number for your trouble

Not good enough. I have a pic of Gabbs in undies and thigh hose. A kiss for the pic?

Terry King:
Blackmail 4 the pic. cus I can just show her this txt buddy

Fuuuuuck. U R smart! No wonder she is crushing on you.

Terry King:
Seriously?

Seriously what?

Terry King:
The crushing

Duh, yeah. Are you blind or something?

Wait...you totally didn't know did you? Shiiit. I'm dead.

Don't show her the text or tell her I told you, alright? She is really weird about this for some reason, totally denies it. Says she doesn't like girls that way. I told her it was SUPER HOT

King sat there upon her bed. No longer grinning. Even as her phone continued to buzz with the two new incoming texts, it was the first of the three that kept her attention. She finally did manage to look over the other two.

Terry King:
Hey if something ever happens with her boy you tell me okay?

Yeah. I tried to stop him once and he stabbed me. I mostly just try to keep her away from him when he is stoned. Can't do anything else to help her.

She doesn't seem to want to be around him much lately for some reason...I guess cause she has been hanging with you. I’ll let you know if they break up, though.

The time between her texts were obvious now. Things were taking too long. King read, re-read, and read once more. She leaned back against the wall. Finger tapping against her phone. She finally got around to texting back.

Terry King:
I need to sleep. It was all she could really think of.

Alright. Couldn't find the pic I promised but this is good too. Remember not to tell. ;) Goodnight.

Resting against the bed now. She looked to the phone that was laying against pillow. She thought of texting Gabby, but she know what to say. Her mind was busy, thoughts of this and that. Gabby was crushing on her? Spending more time with her than her own boyfriend? King drew her knees up some. This is bad... Came to mind, but was it really?

The phone then buzzed. She reached out to take hold. For some reason she thought it had to be Gabby, but in the end it wasn't. But the picture attached had her blinking.. She huffed out and responded.

Terry King:
Kind of perverted that you got all those shots dude

You're welcome.

Kingly:
Im going to be busy this week i dunno if we can do much ill txt you if i get free. She couldn't help herself from texting that to Gabby.

It might be strange. This just coming out like that. King felt worse after sending it, but at the same time - that building pressure she felt after receiving that text from Mikey had started to leave her.

When Gabby read that text, she looked at the last one she had sent and then just stared, obviously confused. She felt her heart start to pound and her chest tighten.
“What the f*ck?”

BbyGrl G:
So I say I won't kiss u and now u gonna be busy? Whatevs, Terry. ur just like every dude I know...but worse cuz ur a chick. Don't worry bout texting me. I'm 2 bsy 4 this BS

Now she just fucked things up even more. She was too caught up in being paranoid about Mikeys text that she forgot to pay attention to how her own conversation with Gabby had ended. Reading her text, she couldn't help but let out a soft `tsk` in response. Would she respond? No, of course not. Feeling a little annoyed - though mostly at herself - all she could do was toss her cellphone to side table and then turn around. Blanket grasped upon and dragged over her body.
--------------------------------------------

"Yo Mikey...drive me to the Arena, I'mma make an appearance and then we are going to get smashed."

She heard him grab his keys and she took a deep breath to try and calm her racing mind. She tried to force her irritation at King out of her head but ended up half growling at Mikey when he stopped at her door.

"Remind me not to be friends with anymore weird chicks."

Of course, Mikey had no idea what was going on, even though he inadvertently instigated the entire thing. He just shrugged. "Yeah, chicks suck."

"Yeah, they do, dude. Glad I ain’ into them or nothin." In complete denial of everything with King.

And she was out the door, letting go of her irritations just that fast. This was the reason she didn't form attachments to anyone, because she always needed to be able to walk away with no looking back. That was what she was best at...just walking away.

Taken from live play.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Six days after that angry last text message was sent to King, Gabby decided to go watch some fights. She was in a bad mood. Unbeknownst to her, King was there and currently in a ring with Xanth, fist fighting.

Patting Mikey’s cheek as she moved on down those steps, Gabby hoped her roomate (one of several) would just leave. It was her own fault, of course, for the -last- time she had been out drinking. Yeah, that next morning was not a pleasant one.

"Nah, Mikey, for reals...I'mma be a'ight. I don' need ya to babysit me. I won' be drinkin' that much and I didn' drive, so no worries."

The girl refrained from looking back over her shoulder as she sauntered in and made a beeline for the bar. Once she was behind it, that was when she looked up and around and then to the ring. "F&$%." Yeah, hi there King.

Of course, that mother hen of a roomate didn't just leave like Gabby had wanted. He followed after her and took a seat close to the stairs. Likely he wouldn't be staying long but he could figure out what kind of night Gabriella was going to have within the first few minutes.

King was focused fully on the match. Once there was a short lull in activity in her ring, she let out a sigh then and shook her head. Peering over to Candy, but something else caught her eye. When she saw Gabby - she sort of tensed up.

G gave a wave to Gabby, with one of those finger gun points.

Gabby returned that wave to G, her hand containing that customary bottle of cherry rum. A little smile for the finger gun before that bottle was opened and a glassful was poured. Blue eyes ticked towards Mikey as if to say 'look..I'm even using a glass...guess I can't be that bad.'

King was at a loss of tactics right now and did what came first to mind. With Xanth coming for her, she dropped low and rolled from his grab attempt. Setting herself up against a knee after. She'd kneel there in silence. Well, not for long, since she had won. ".. Uh, good match.." Ahem. She took her time getting out of the ring. At first, it looked like she didn't even want to do that. The pacing and all being a good sign. Then, after a good minute of that, she finally slipped through those ropes and made her way to the bathroom.

Candy squinted after King. About to say nice match.. but she's going off to hide.A thought occurring to her while the girl is gone. Candy took another pull from her beer.

There was that sigh, that had been held in check somehow, now being released as one of relief as King went towards the bathroom. Gabby finally lifted that glass to her lips for a drink as she looked around. She couldn't help but to glare towards the door when she saw Mikey laughing. She raised a small fist up in rather comical warning before it quickly turned into her flipping him off. In order to prevent herself from behaving any more childishly, she simply turned away from him as she made her way around the bar to G's table.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

"Hey, 'sup boss?" Then without asking, just plops down in an empty chair across from him.

G flashed a charming smile to Gabby as she sat. "Oh, nothing too spectacular. Comfy?"

"I will be in a few drinks, sure." Because that is what it would likely take to make her loosen up now.
"You got enough to drink for the night or are you going to ste...borrow from the bar again?" Chuckles.

"I haven' borrowed from the bar since I started workin' for ya. The tab stays open 'til I get ready to leave each night..." In case he was commenting upon her not paying for the bottle right then. That mood that was bordering on grumpy only seemed to be getting worse as she stared at him. "Should I just go ahead and pay each time I order a drink now? Would that be satisfactory?" Poor G, he wasn't the real cause of the mood but he was too quick to put himself in the path of possible destruction.

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about, my dear. End of the night is perfectly acceptable. I was simply going to offer you an extra bottle." He chuckles and winks.

King snuck out from the bathroom. Though she did poke her head out and look about before even doing that. Hands didn't know what to do with themselves, so she sort of began to fiddle about with that fist-wrapped striped tie of hers. Makes her slow way back to the table that Candy, along with her own stuff, was at.

"Nice fight." Candy nodded to King.

".. That's ten." King’s fingers tapping against the table a little. Peers around. When she caught sight of Gabby, she made sure to look away. Turning her look into more of a side glance. Snorts back. Knuckle brushing under her nose. Begins to sort of slouch in her seat. Arms crossing loose at her front while right leg kicked up to do some crossing of its own over bent knee.

A side glance was directed towards King before Gabby sat up and laid a hand on G's arm while smiling up at him. "Offer accepted, of course." She made sure to flutter her lashes as she spoke. As childish and ridiculous as it was, Gabby couldn't help it. Hopefully G didn't realize he was being used in such a way.

He looked down at the hand touch, then the fluttering eyes, shook his head and chuckled. "Too cute. You're an adorable kid."

"I know, right?!" Gabby laughed a little.

"Yes, Yes, I agree." He gives her an appraising look as if an idea suddenly occurs to him.

Jaw set. King couldn't help it. Not looking all that thrilled about what she saw out of the corner of her eye. Eyes then closed, followed by a sort of hmph. Looks back to Candy. ".. So."

Candy took another pull from her beer. Her attention shifted to King. "So."

"Wanna do somethin' after this..?"

"Like what." Shifting in her seat, the chair tilted back on two legs.

"Dunno." Shrugging. "Victory thing? Get somethin' to eat.. get drunk, have some fun?" Spoken a little more louder than her normal voice.

"Gonna do a victory thing, should do it after we're officially declared."

That only had King shutting her mouth and looked down at her lap. That crossed leg bouncing a little. "Sorta' obvious now.."
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Gabby stopped herself from turning around to glare at King. "So, boss..." Now speaking more loudly just as King did. "Whatcha doin' 'round here tonight? You just workin' or here for fun?"

"Hmm. I'd say, perhaps, a bit of both, really." G smiled at her, leaning back in his chair and folding his hands over his stomach.

She chewed at her lower lip for a moment as her glance shifted to the side once more, lingering for a moment on the half and half before ticking back to G. "Well too much work gonna make you old..."

Chuckles softly with a shake of his head, then looking up. "Well, It certainly causes more stress." He smiles and looks back at her with a half shrug. "But I agree. I'd rather have more fun."

"Then you should. I mean, if you're the boss...why ya gotta work all the time?" She obviously had -no- idea about G's work or his super assistant.

"Well. To be honest, I like having things to do." He grins. "But it's always a good idea to take a few days off at a time when I can. Especially when I get to sail off."

"Yeah, I bet sailin' is pretty fun." Nodding a little as she lifted that glass for another drink.

"Have you ever gone sailing? Ever gone sailing and fire a cannon?" Evil looking grin there.

"Nuh uh. Haven' done either."

"Nothing like the smell of Gunpowder over the spray of the sea in the morning as you rock back and forth over the waves." Wistfully.

"I'm with ya on everythin' but the smell of gunpowder. That's just nasty."

"Yeah, but.. explosions." He laughs. "But that's okay. Don't have to worry about that, then."

"Yo, explosions ain' somethin' to laugh about. My roomate's cousin...well one of my roomates....I got three plus Noah and then their friends always crashin' at my place too. But annnyway...his cousin. That crazy b***h got herself mixed up with some people...and they blew up her car an' sh*t, man." Nodding after that typically unfocused sort of ramble.

"If you control the explosions in the right way, they can be a great form of entertainment. And an excellent way to make some money."

"Make some money? By blowin' #$%^&* up? You in some kinda gang or somethin'?"

"Gang? No. No gang. I don't need that sort of riff raff."

"An' how is that entertainin'? Blow your eardrums, smell like burnin' stuff, and then gotta pay for whatcha messed up." Not that she had -any- personal experience with any of that messing things up.

"I'll have to show you." G chuckled.

"Yeah, boss...I dunno 'bout showin' me explosions. The sailin' would be a'ight though."

"Mmkay. Sailing without explosions. Maybe sometime."

"Sure, maybe sometime. I'm 'round here sometimes and you know where else I work if ya need to get a message to me." She nodded a little then cleared her throat.

"I'll let you know when there's some time."

King looked down at her nails. Trying her best to distract herself. Though she didn't look at all thrilled while doing it.

Candy looked back to King. Feet moved from her chair to nudge King's.

Blinking. King'd keep her head low, but peer up enough to glance over to Candy. ".. sup?"
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

"Victory party?" Candy said, picking the conversation back up.

"Ain't it early? Or you puttin' me on the party plannin' committee?"

"You just want t'get jet skis again."

Mumble. "Naah. Sorta' had my fun with jet skis." Fiddling with her nails. Shrugs a little. ".. one of those bouncy-houses seems more fun. Always wanted to try an' jump offa' roof into one."

"Not with my cash,” was Candy’s reply to that idea.

King gave a small smile.. "How about somethin' simple then? Rent out some restaurant and have a team party?"

Gabby overheard King's conversation and had to forcibly stop herself from saying something. A bouncy house? The girl was taunting her now!

"Yeah sure." Candy replied as she drained her beer and putting the empty on the table next to the unopened Badsider.

"Yanno.. I should prolly say thanks 'n sh*t.. you know, for doin' this with me. Didn't expect us to do this good."

After all, it was King who came up to Candy that first night and asked to make a team with her. She reached out for her own drink. It wasn't a beer. She had spotted that orange Crush and couldn't help but grab one for herself those thirty or so minutes ago. She didn't open it just yet and instead sat it within her lap for now.

"Thought that was the whole reason y'asked me. Cause you thought we'd win." Bit of a smirk. Her attention moved toward the rings.

"yeah, winnin.. but not by a landslide or nothin'." Shifting the bottle from hand to hand.

Candy gave a simple shrug of her shoulder. "Don't mention it."

Another glance off to the side. Brown eyes peering over to Gabby and G, but focused more on the female. King then set the Crush back down against the table and let out a huff.

"I'ma be back..." Somewhere between a mumble / normal tone to Candy.

She pushed up and stood. First sort of standing there and tugging at her skirt, then smoothing it out -- just in a way to waste some time before she turned and began to walk over. Eyes set on Gabby.

Candy gave a nod to King, watching her head off from the corner of her eye.

Sucks in a breath. Time to act all super cool right now. "Ayo, Gabby." Nevermind how it sounded a little uneasy when she said it. Supposed to be cool right now. Comes to a stop close by her.

G smiled at King when she stopped at their table.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Gabby had noticed King walking their way but assumed she would just walk around them. Had hoped she would, really. Until she was right there and saying something. Now Gabby lifted her drink for a swallow, just something to prevent herself from speaking immediately. The girl had very little filter and had to do things such as this when she could actually remember to, otherwise she would manage to embarrass herself or get into some sort of trouble. It never failed. Finally, she lowered the glass and nodded towards King, keeping her gaze upon the glass resting against her thigh.

"Hey, Terry, 'sup?” Gabby just sort of sat there for a minute, though she did finally lift her gaze to the other girl, at least.

There was a tired sort of smile in return to G. Nerves could do that to a person. Waiting for now while Gabby took her time with her drink. The greeting was good enough, she guessed. King sort of awkwardly lingered.

G was glancing idly between Gabby and King now.

Then the urge sort of hit King. She reached out just then. Seeking out to take hold of one of the girls wrists. The grip wouldn't be tight, if anything it was just an attempt to catch her attention.

".. Ayo, can we go talk someplace?"

Gabby's eyes widened and she drew back and popped King before she even realized what she was doing.

"F**k, T. Why you gotta put your hands on somebody without warnin' them?"

It was just instinct, something driven into the smaller girl's mind nearly every single day. Had she meant to flip out and do that? Definitely not, and now she was red faced with embarrassment and sliding out of her chair so she could run to the locker room.

Now that was something King didn't expect. She might of been punched in the face a good many times, but she couldn't help but look stunned when she got popped in such a way. Brows furrowed and lips pursed. A mix between confusion and some sort of anger. She tried to say something, and there were sounds leaving her lips, but she quickly shut up when the girl ran off. King glanced over to G, but she didn't say a word. She instead turned about and looked to stalk after Gabby.

That was an interesting exchange that left G with a raised brow. He would have said something as well, but the comment and sudden running away, as well as subsequent following, left him pretty much alone.

Gabby was leaning over a sink splashing cold water on her face, trying to cool down. She wasn't angry at King so much as embarrassed at having reacted that way. Of course, King and G both should realize -why- it happened even if it had been a surprise. Gabby turned when she heard someone come in and sighed.

"F***ing great..." Deep breath as she lifted her gaze to catch King's. "Sorry, for hittin’ ya."
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Leaning her back against the door. Closing, while at the same time blocking - or attempting to block it from opening from the outside. Keeping it at least the two of them for now. King kept her place and just stared over at Gabby.

"It's nothin'.." Was all she could somehow get herself to say. She then peered down to the floor. Nails tapped lightly against the door.

"Nah, it's messed up, not nothin'. I...T, I didn' mean to hit you."

Was she getting a little emotional here? A girl used to being hit ends up hitting someone without meaning to...yeah, that was a good enough reason to be emotional, probably. Of course, seeing that door blocked had her paranoia about to rev up into overdrive. She had been conditioned to these responses, after all.

"Ehh...so.." Lifts a hand to point at the door as she cleared her throat, trying to think this all through instead of just reacting like she had just a few moments ago.

King looked up and set her eyes on the older girl. Did she move? No. Call it her being stupid and not realizing anything just yet.

"So.. Uh." Looking over her shoulder at the door, then back at Gabby. "We should talk.."

"I dunno what we gotta talk 'bout. I done said I was sorry for hittin' ya." Deep breaths, Gabby, deep breaths. The worst part of this all? She had run off and left her rum on the table. She could use that right about now.

"Ain't about that." Few more taps of the finger against that door. "'bout what was said.. yanno." Tilts her head a little to the side. A hand rose up to brush against short bangs.

"Nah, I dunno. We ain' said nothin' else...so it's cool. Don' gotta keep me in here..." Gabby swallowed a little harder, gaze ticking from King's face to the door then back. A nervous lick of her lips as she shifted from one booted foot to the other.

"Look.. real talk, I'm sorry." She leaned away from the door, but didn't look ready to step aside.

".. and I ain't tryin' to." Looking back to the door, then sort of stepped off to the side and let out a huff. ".. I'm, I dunno."

Gabby hadn't been sure what to expect next, but that wasn't it. "Uhh...yeah. Nothin' to be sorry 'bout, yo."

King moving aside was enough to make the smaller girl exhale loudly in relief. Had she been thinking this through...she wouldn't have ever thought King would hurt her physically. But she hadn't been thinking, she had been reacting from that place deep within where her instinct for survival was strongest. Gabby visibly relaxed but just shrugged.

"I dunno either. Don' expect ya to say sorry, though."

Shrugging again, which in itself likely proved she was a little more bothered by the real topic here than she was letting on. Too much trying to pretend it didn't bother her.

"S^#* happens, man. Ain' no thing, really."

The way her upper lip was caught between rows of teeth and she couldn't quite meet King's gaze said it was more of a "thing" than she was admitting. The girl was withdrawing back into that shell that King had been prying her out of before their falling out.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

"Guess it's just me then."

If she didn't want to admit to it, King would have to be the one. Even though she would of liked to act like nothing was the matter. Arms dropped to her side, then folded behind her back. Hands had no idea what they wanted to do - and in all honesty she wished she had a cigarette right now. Terry was shifting on her own sneaker covered feet, then shrugged.

"Stay with me tonight?"

Remember how Gabby has no filter most of the time? This was one of those times. She gave King a flat stare for a full thirty seconds before she shrugged again.

"I might be too busy, Terry." Using her full first name again, no this likely wasn't a good sign.

"All this was 'bout you bein' busy when you didn' think I was gonna be kissin' ya. An' now ya gonna ask me to stay all night with you?" Gabby moved towards the door now, shaking her head. "Are you f***ing crazy or somethin'? I can promise ya that nothin' like that would be happenin'. So, here...free advice...stop wastin' your time tryin' cause after all that...helll naw." Hand reached for the door handle and gave it a sharp tug towards her so she could walk out.

Pretty loud. The way that hand slammed against the door when she attempted to open it. Terry even stepped in some, so that her shoulder pressed enough weight against it to keep the door from somehow opening more if another tug was made.

".. No, you are."

Her voice low. Almost hissing out in anger. "I wasn't even askin' for that. I'm tryin' to make it up to you and all I'm gettin is sh*t on. So you know what? F*** it. Mikey told me how you were feelin', I got freaked. That what you wanna hear?"

She then leaned away from the door and waved her hand. "Jus' go." Shaking her head and stepping deeper into the locker room.

Gabby jumped. Of course she did. Then she turned so that she was facing King. "I'm crazy? The hell. Mikey told you...what?"

Then she just waved a hand in dismissal. "Yanno...it don' matter what he said...the fact that you freaked out and did that without even talkin' to me.." Her voice quieted a little as she tried to get a grip on her temper. "...that's f***ed up, T." She watched King walk further into the locker room and just slouched back against the door.

"I'mma kick Mikey's teeth in for the both of us." Lucky for him, he had seen Gabby sit at the table with her boss so he had left, figuring that she would be alright with the man.

Something was banged off in the distance. Her foot meeting a locker in passing. Then came a grunt, followed by a few bounces and a couple of cussing words that left her lips.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Gabby pushed off of the door and moved further into the locker room when she heard what sounded like King hitting the locker. She knew she should just leave it alone and walk out and do what she had come here to do and get smashed. Maybe she was just a magnet to dysfunction and drama, like the two of them were with one another tonight. Or maybe King meant more and deserved more than her just walking out. Friends didn't treat one another like this and not resolve the issue. "Stupid, Gabby," was what
she was muttering to herself as she made her way to where King was.

"A'ight, listen. I didn' know what you were doin' when you asked me to stay. I didn' know what was up about Mikey, neither. All the info I had made it look a lot different. So, if you can' understand that then f***it. I dunno what to say now but this ain' all my fault and it ain' all yours. So, whatevs."

Right now she was just sucking in a breath through pursed lips. Right leg lifted just a little and shaking out. It wasn't the ankle she hurt, that was healed up enough -- but she might of hurt a few toes by slamming that shoe covered foot against a locker. Hands on her hips and back turned to Gabby. Shoulders rose as she sucked in another breath, then let it loose while listening to her. Fingers tapped against her hips, then squeezed. Shifts some.

Looking over her shoulder at the girl, then turning around fully to face her. She had no idea what to say either, so she just took the option of doing none of that. Inching closer to Gabby and reaching out for her. She couldn't think of anything to say with those lips, but she'd just use them for something else - and that was a kiss.

Well, Gabby certainly hadn't expected -that-. She had expected more cursing, or more likely, King making some joke to break the ice. A kiss, nope, didn't see that coming! Did she pull away and punch the girl again, though? Nope. She responded in kind and when it was over, just blinked several times. Not like it was the first one between the two of them, but it was the first one born out of anger. Or forgiveness...if that was what was happening. Good luck making Gabby think she had done anything to be forgiven however!

"Uhm...okay, so yeah. A'ight, just so we're clear on all that. Yeah." Cough. Throat clear. What was she supposed to say now? There were those freak out eyes...happening right now, bugging out a little.

What was she supposed to say? Well King was just going to repeat herself. "Stay with me tonight." Leaning away as she said that.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Gabby was about to ruin that truce when she opened her mouth to start ranting..."Yo, I ain' sleepin' with you, done said that." She cooled herself down, though and thought about it. She had stayed before and it had been innocent enough, so it wasn't like this was some new perverse request or something.

"Get Franklin to make me s'more of them cupcakes and help me slit Mikey's tires and it'sa deal. Also, I got no ride tonight since he drove me here. I sorta wrecked Donnie's Escalade the other night an' now everybody thinks I need a freakin' babysitter or somethin.' Whatever." Yeah, King, lots to catch up on.

That look on her face? She wasn't amused. Might of even voiced it - but the girl kept talking. Guess that was one of the good points of her motor-mouth. King had no intention of doing anything like that with her tonight -- but she didn't seem to be willing to go out of the way to make it known. She sucked in some air through her nose while shrugging her shoulders.

"Franks an' old guy.. so you'll have to deal with me makin' 'em. Guy needs his sleep." Blowing up a breath to ruffle her bangs. "..Slashin' tires can happen later. I think I f**ked up my foot."

"A'ight, we can stop for cupcakes on the way to slash the tires." What? Did King think this would be later as in a later day? Oh no...Gabby's anger was burning pretty hot still, though not towards the other girl anymore. No, Mikey would be on the receiving end of that wrath. But, she obviously wouldn't be asking King to help now.

"You can just stand there an' be amazed at my handy work."

Then she leaned over to look down at that foot. "Dang, Kingly...you gotta stop f***ing yourself up like that." Nevermind that Gabby was partially responsible for it. That didn't matter right now. Ahem.

"I'mma carry you 'round now." Then she did the typical goofy Gabby thing and just busted out in an Adonis pose. "Check those muscles. I been workin' out. See 'em, T?" Flex.

"Just see you lookin' crazy white right now, that's all."

Terry was at least happy to hear `Kingly` coming from the girls lips. Hell, she couldn't help but form her own into the smallest of smiles. "No worries, I can gut it out." Plus if they were stopping for cupcakes, she can grab herself a bag of cheesepuffs. Hand ruffled at her hair again and she sort of looked off to the side. "Prolly just the nail or somethin'.. Looks like I won't be wearin' flip flops for a week or so. An' the locker deserved it, just sayin'."
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

"Don' be makin' fun of the guns, girly! These're some badass monsters, right here! Don' make me call Moe to come carry your injured ass around. You know I'll do it. So just admit it..these. are. big. muscles." Yeah she was flexing again. Vanity was a sin everyone participated in. Some just didn't look quite so dorky as Gabby did when they committed it.

Stare. She then grabbed hold of her own short blouse sleeve and tugged it up. Now she was being the show off. "You sayin' you're bigger than me?" Now she did a half assed attempt at a lazy flex.

"Why you gotta be a showoff, T? Why you gotta make me show you up? I don' wanna hurt your feelins like that."

"Only way that'd happen is if ya' flashed me right now."

She then realized what she just said after her mouth spilled those words. It might of been too early for a comment like that, and her face read it. She slipped her sleeve back down and dropped the arm back to her side. ".. Eh. Prolly should start headin' out.."

"There's two ways I'mma show you up then. Oops."

Her voice held that teasing lilt so King would probably realize she was joking. "Yeah, my sugar level is at a dangerous low, need cupcakes before I start beatin' people up." Turning, she made her way towards the door and then opened it...this time unhindered by an angry King.

King followed along behind her. Hands occupying themselves behind her back. "Should get goin' then." Commenting about `sugar levels`. Wonder how long they spent in that locker room. At least she didn't look like a total mess when walking out. Or - somewhat. She was limping lightly thank to that right foot of hers.

Gabby strolled out of locker room all casually like she hadn't run in there earlier like a freaked out mess. She made her way back over to G's table and ruffled his hair before grabbing her bottle and glass from the table.

"Sorry for the drama earlier."

He had been present for that, after all. Heading for the bar, she drained her glass and put it in the sink as she slipped behind it. Money was fished out of her skirt pocket and dropped into the till before she moved back to where King was standing

G gives Gabby a smile and winks at her as she ruffles the hair. "Everything okay, then?" Then gives a swat to her backside as she heads off to the bar.

Splitting away from Gabby when she went for G. King was busy over at the table that her and Candy had occupied early that night. Tie shoved into duffelbag, then lifting that and placing it over a shoulder. That not so cold orange Crush was then grabbed ahold of. ".. Eh." Still good, she thought. Tossing it up a little, then catching it within that hand.

"Somebody is liquored up an' it ain' me this time!" Gabby pointed at him, trying to look all menacing. She thought about flexing her muscles and really scaring him but decided it might have the opposite effect.

More than likely would, yes. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Yeah, I bet."
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

"Ready?" Gabby asked as she stood next to King, bottle in hand.

"Yeah, I'm good." Nodding. A glance over to Gabby, followed by a small smile. Then dipping her head and shaking it. "You lead the way. All this walkin's gonna make me start thinkin' about buying a ride."

She waved at the others as she walked towards the stairs. "Want me to call for a ride? It won' be no big deal..."

G waved at Gabby and King as they left.

"Naah.. we got tires to slash. Maybe after." The whole tires to slash part said a little low between the two of them. She spotted the wave and gave G a smile, followed with a wave of her own in return. "Foot ain't hurtin' that much, we're good." Shoulder bumping Gabby. Up she'd go.

"Yeah, don' wanna forget that..." Returning the shoulder bump as she climbed those stairs. She turned to blow G a kiss before she and King were out the door and on their way to slash tires and buy cupcakes.

Taken from live play and edited with permission.

Return to “The Mundane and Mystical - Tales of Elves and Men”