Talon's journey

The adventures of Noah David Shimmerscale Bird and Dante Mason Keltar

Moderators: Dante Keltar, Noah Bird

Talon Bloodhawk
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Talon's journey

Post by Talon Bloodhawk »

Talon stood on the docks of Rhydin. His aquamarine color eyes glanced around and back at The Swordsman. His captain's Dante Keltar ship. Dante stood by Talon. “How long has it been, Talon.”

The 20 year old man shrugs. “I never been in Rhydin. My mother was and my sister.” His aquamarine eyes looks to Dante. “I can’t wait to found out.”
-----

Talon’s story begins here. He was a product between a werewolf and his very special human, Jade Madison Arrow, His mom was a princess who parents has past away one died in a long time war and her mother died in childbirth along with her twin and left with abusive uncle. She became a bounty hunter to survive, and was taught by her first love Nick Page.. In her path, She had met her husband and soon bless him a daughter called Rain Arrow in her own life, had changed her own name to survived, Talon’s older sister that had already left her mark on the famous city of Rhydin.

When Talon’s mother thought her first husband had past away, Kravan Bloodhawk had came into her life. He taught her with kindness that love can heal and asked her to married him. During the whole time, she was fighting her own feelings still grieving from the lost of Glenn, About the time she said yes. Her first husband came back, wanting her back in marriage. Jade had made a choice to make. She had chose Kraven,

Along the help of another wolf. Kraven had made the blood moon pack, sending Talon off with his own tribe, learning at the trades of being a wolf.
-------

His hand moves through his hair and his aquamarine eyes looks out in the sea. He was glad he left the forest of Kynyrc Covert and discover the salt water deep inside of his blood. He gave a smile to Dante. “I want to go back into the sea.”

Dante chuckles. “and you will… we need to get Noah and we go.” He shooked his hair at the 20 year old. “Red dragon inn has rooms for rent. I usually stay there or with Aurora.”

“Then I stay there. enjoy the sites.” Talon smiled. “Good night, Captain.”

“Night, Talon.”

Return to “Open Water”