OOC :: Chit Chat

Seek the places where light meets dark, there you will find tales of inexplicably intertwined realms both near and far.

Moderators: King, Cooper Gallows, Claire Gallows

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Re: OOC :: Chit Chat

Post by Claire Gallows » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Please excuse our mess while we migrate on over here and do some clean up. Expect a bit of a facelift on this folder in the coming days and thank you for reading <3
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:00 am

New name, new description that is more reflective of the array of stories that can be found here. While Team Dirty still has a home here, expect stories from the TRASH girls, the rest of the Gallows clan, our collective of future kids, and maybe even some love for other settings (like Little Korea and Rookery Row). Some organization should hopefully help but otherwise, thank you for reading!
Serah Farron
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Serah Farron » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:04 am

Gunna be moving some stuff this way. I'll probably combine it into one thread that way I am not taking over your folder! Thank you again for letting me take up space here!

Return to “Through the Never”