Faerie tales from beyond the veil to the streets of RhyDin

Moderators: Bailey Raptis, JewellRavenlock

JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

I Have the Vapors

Post by JewellRavenlock »

This thread is to keep up with vapored play. Obviously, none of us write up and make a post out of every thing our characters do every day. However, our characters probably are busy doing daily activities. They also probably run into other characters outside of the Inn and other public places.

This is a thread to keep track of such activities and interactions. Think of it like personal playables to use in future play. Anyone is welcome to post to the thread.

Example 1:
I post in vapor play: Jewell was shopping in New Haven all day today.

Koy's player sees this then sees Jewell in the Outback tonight and says, "Hey, I saw you pass right by Heavenly Boutique this morning and not come in!"

Example 2:
Issy posts in vapor play: Issy stopped by the RhyDin Imperial Hotel today to have breakfast with Jewell.

This allows us to play off of this later without having to sit down and hash out the details or me sending her a PM and waiting for a reply.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Monday, 12 January 2015

After her final IFL fight against Harris last night, Ishmerai dragged Jewell to Eva's clinic in the WestEnd early this morning because she wouldn't stop whining about how much her collar bone and ribs hurt from the Blue One's blows.
Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Special delivery! A gourmet gift basket could be found on the stoop of Jewell's Old Market residence filled with wine, crackers, and cheese along with a small attached note.

"Blondes don't have more fun. Once you go blue you can master kung fu!"

Included in the basket is a bottle of blue hair dye.

Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

Sunday, 1 February 2015

Harris, Jewell, Seirichi, and Corlanthis retired from the Annex to spend the rest of the evening on board Harris's newly purchased luxury yacht!

Was there perhaps skinny dipping?

Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

Sunday, 16 August 2015

Special delivery, take two! A dapper looking gentleman arrives on Jewell's doorstep the day after the Warlord Tournament. He tips his hat and congratulates her on her victory, first gifting her with a giant stuffed moose. Then it's time for a singing telegram... in dirty limerick form!

There once was a Baron from Dockside
Whose blue hair was known far and wide
She preened at the men
But none could put it in
Only one elf could play on her slip 'n slide

JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Sunday, 16 August 2015

There was a party starting after midnight in I'Yulna to celebrate Jewell winning the Warlord Tournament.

Anyone Jewell could wrangle together was invited.

((If your character was there, you can just drop a line here if you want!))
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Thursday, 10 March 2016

Hung up in several locations throughout Little Elfhame:

((Check out the information here about betting on Madness 2016. Don't duel? That's fine! Bet on Jewell anyway!))
Elessaria
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
The Lady Fire of Evandar

Location: ~Heart Notes~ Parfumerie in the New Haven District, Her island bungalow at Arcassa

Re: I Have the Vapors

Post by Elessaria »

Sometime around the beginning of February (2019)

Even though it was the height of the second busiest season at ~Heart Notes~, Eless had still heard word of what had happened to Sapphire. The Empath sent over a basket filled with soothing and healing bath salts, lotions, sachets-- all crafted and arranged by herself. The elfess also placed a special order with Mama Gigi's Gelato e Dolci for the treats she remembered Sapphire seemed to have preferred during their last sleepover (aka gorge-fest). A little pampering certainly wouldn't hurt Sapphire's recovery and Eless made certain there was enough on case Jewell felt like indulging as well.
And then one day,
One magic day he passed my way.
And while we spoke of many things,
Fools and kings,
This he said to me,
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"
-Ahbez Eden
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Week of January 27th

At some point on Thursday or Friday, Jewell made a detour to The Deadwood to drop off a brown paper shopping bag for its two occupants. Inside was cat food, food more suited for people (notably stuff she liked to eat), cigarettes, a bar of soak that smelled of black spruce trees, and several bottles of alcohol from Beyond the Veil. Next to the bag was a mason jar with fresh cut forget-me-nots in it. Beneath the bag was a collection of RhyDin newspapers featuring different events from the last year, notably Sal winning Seaside, Jewell winning Diamond and Overlord, something about the summoning of Cthulhu, and the shattering of the opals two weeks ago.
Harris
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
King Of The Outback

Post by Harris »

Monday, 10 February 2020

Harris & Jewell met at the Cardinal Inn Tavern in Old Market for lunch and for the former to hand over their agreed upon six percent cut of his current enterprises in the district.
Tippletoe
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Cheer Captain

Post by Tippletoe »

February 2020

The lively gnome was invited to perform at the Wayward Court for the Queen. The performance went so well that she has become a regular feature at Court functions and parties. Her fiddle and pan flute are the most commonly requested instruments, matching the lively spirit and sprite affinity for older, acoustic instruments. Occasionally, Tippletoe brings her flute and lyre for quieter events invoking feelings of nostalgic, woodland forests, and glittering moonlight.

Sample Music
Fiddle
Pan Flute
Flute
Lyre
@tippytop

A Tip-Top Gnome from Tip-to-Toe: I'm Your Tippletoe!

Return to “Beyond the Veil”