The Sharpshooter Tournament

The stories, events and announcements in Post-Apocalyptic Rhy'Din
RDL Yuknon
Adventurer
Adventurer

The Sharpshooter Tournament

Post by RDL Yuknon »

Here ye here ye!

The time has come for the Sharpshooter Tournament! Seeing as though we ain't had any new Sharpshooters this season, the tournament participants will be given to the top four Outlaws what've dueled at least once this season!

The following four gun-fighters are invited to take part in the single elimination tournament this upcoming Thursday, May 28th, at 9:30pm EST:

Cait (Maligned Wanderer) [1st Seed]
Kate Palmer [2nd Seed]
Inmate [3rd Seed]
Violet (Crisis) [4th Seed]

Two backups are also invited to arrive by 9:30 EST in the case that some of our gun-fighters are dead or otherwise unable to participate:

Delilah Benjamin [5th Seed]
Blammity Jane [6th Seed]

Each tournament win will be rewarded with two wins-over-losses on the standings, and one use of Chaff Ammunition. This is your best chance to join Ace as a Sharpshooter qualify yourself for the Desperado Tournament and have a shot at taking down the best in the Battleground, Judge Fredd, at the end of the season for the ultimate title Rhy'Din (besides Lord President Imperius' title and my own, of course!)

Please sign below to register your intent to take part in the mayhem!
Blammity Jane
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Blammity Jane »

I can totally be backup!
RDL Yuknon
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by RDL Yuknon »

It came down to just Rhy'Din's most hated INMATE versus Rhy'Din's most beloved goblin (besides ME), BLAMMITY JANE! It was a long match, but in the end, Blammity Jane dominated her way into a second tournament win of the season!
RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round One! Blammity's cold's ice, but Inmate'sa real jerk! (Energy Shield / Cryo Shotgun Blast, 0.5-0 Inmate)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Two! Y'can't freeze'a goblin! ::forehead slaps, as though it was the most obvious law of physics in the world:: (Find Cover / Cryo Shotgun Blast, 0.5 all)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Three! They're like turtles! Cute 'lil turtles that ain't like t'get shot much! (Combo Energy Shield + Grenade Toss / Strafing Shot, 1-0.5 Blammity Jane)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Four! Chaaaaaaaaaaaarge! (Charge / Energy Shield, 2-0.5 Blammity Jane)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Five! Wait. I ain't see! Did y'get'em? What's under there? Th' suspense's killllllin' me! (Energy Shield / Side Roll, 2-0.5 Blammity Jane)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Six! They're on th'move! (Combo Energy Shield + Strafing Shot / Incendiary Strafing Shot, 2-1 Blammity Jane)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Seven! Ooooh, she's th'fastest gun'n Goblintooooown!! (Combo Ricochet + Quickdraw / Quickdraw, 3.5-1 Blammity Jane)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Eight! Ain't trust'em Jane! He'sa badguy! (Find Cover / Incendiary Aimed Shot, 4-1 Blammity Jane)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Nine! Tha' ain't regulation!!!! (Combo Charge + Quickdraw / Energy Shield, 4-2 Blammity Jane)

RDL Yuknon: Ring Sharpshooter, Round Ten! Tha's how y'deal with pervs in Dust Town! Yeeeeehawww! ::his cowboy cry leaves much to be desired, and sounds more like a cat getting stepped on than anything:: (Shotgun Blast / Regular Grenade Toss, Final: Blammity Jane .def. Inmate 5-2, in 10 rounds. Inmate is wounded!)

Return to “The RDL Battleground”