Texting The Night Away

Home of the (in)famous RhyDin Rewind!

Moderators: Seirichi, Harris

Mark Stuart
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Mark Stuart »

Text to K: So...ready for dinner? Meet me at the fountain in the Marketplace, I'll be there in like ten minutes.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: Rhydin University - Broadcasting Journalism Department or KLIT-AM 900 studio

Post by Kenzi »

Text to Mmmark: Ten minutes?! WHAT? No. I'm still trying to figure out what to wear. Throw money into the fountain and make wishes while you wait?
Mark Stuart
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Mark Stuart »

Text to K:: Let me see the outfits, yeah? I'll pick the best one. :p
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: Rhydin University - Broadcasting Journalism Department or KLIT-AM 900 studio

Post by Kenzi »

Text to Mmmark: So, you're getting in touch with your female side are you? :-p
Mark Stuart
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Mark Stuart »

Text to K:: Can I get in touch with your female side? Sorry! I had to...you know. And, well, I just think you're pretty, that's all.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Text to Mmmark: You can get in touch with my female fist! Oooo. Gotcha sucka!

Text to Mmmark: And that's all huh? Just pretty? What about my super sweet disposition and my angelic ways?

Text to Mmmark: I have it narrowed down to three dresses. It would help if I knew where you were taking me...
Mark Stuart
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Mark Stuart »

Text to Kenzi: Look, sweetheart, I know I inspire you to some rather absurd mood swings, but let's be real. You need to calm down. Take a deep breath, Ol' Glory. You ain't no ogre, so you're not going to beat me.

Text to K: You know, about that. You're not only gorgeous, you're smart enough to turn a blind eye to the fact that you almost get me killed on a day to day basis, you are pretty smart. And as far as sweet goes, you're pretty endearing. Those kisses, too. They're sweet. As far as where we're going? It's a surprise, but a nice dress wouldn't hurt!
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Text to Mmmark: Okay, I lied. I have it narrowed down to four dresses, so pick one. Unless none are appropriate for where you're taking me. Then I will start over. Might be quicker just to tell me!

Text to Mmmark: Keep talking smack and I'll take the "almost" out of getting you killed. :p
Mark Stuart
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Mark Stuart »

Text to K: You just know I'm going to have to take you out more and more just so I can see you in all of them right? Have I told you that you're beautiful lately? There's a song I want you to listen to, it's called Cowboys and Angels. Wear the last one, the white one, yeah? You're looking better than any angel I've heard a preacher man talk on.

Text to K: So long as you kiss it better again :p. Oh, make sure to get something to hit me in the chin. Maybe it'll pick my jaw up from the floor, since that's where you dropped it :p.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Text to Mmmark: Let's just see how this time goes before you start making plans. Just so you know, I am thoroughly opposed to anything that might occur with a preacher present. Also...do you want me to listen to this song or put on the white dress and end your misery?

Text to Mmmark: Your bumpkin charm is not working on me. It isn't. Stop grinning like a damn fiend.
Mark Stuart
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Mark Stuart »

Text to K: I'm pretty sure you have two hands, right? That means ten fingers, so I bet you can press play on Youtube and still get dressed at the same time. I've got high expectations, sorry...

Text to K: Oh, it's not? I didn't think angels were liars :p. I'd tell you to stop smiling, but all the same, that'd be a tragedy, robbing the world of that smile.
Kenzi
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Kenzi »

Text to Mmmark: First, what the hell is Youtube? Second, you're a sucka for having any expectations.

Text to Mmmark: Still not working. Now lemme get dressed before one of my roomies barges in here and gets an eye full!

Return to “KLIT-AM 900 Radio”