Expert Adventurer
Queen of The Outback

Behind the Scenes

Post by Seirichi »

"I'm bored.."

"I'm bored.."

"I'm bored.."

"I'm bored.."

The constant chime of Kellie's frustration of boredom echoed throughout the grand office. The young girl resting upon the couch, resting upside down so that her tiny feet could slap against the wall. Thump, thump, thump they struck; heralding the cries of "I'm bored." each and every time.

"Hi bored, I'm Mommy." Seirichi responded from behind her desk. Hunched over and looking rather tired as she attempted to write down new ideas for the show. She needed to make a new Top 10 for tomorrow, and Harris had left her to work on it alone while he trained for his Pathfinder challenge between himself and G'nort. This was understandable to Seirichi; being from a warrior society meant that women and men needed to be at the top of their game when it came to physical activities. She held no ill will toward the blue haired mans decision.

"I want to play with Kenzi..!" Kellie whined.

"and I'm sure Kenzi wants to play with you, but that's what tomorrow is for..," Seirichi paused to let loose a yawn. The back of her hand pressing against wide open lips to mask them. "Go put on your PJ's and get ready for bed."

The bed tonight being the couch.. and Seirichi probably staying up much of the night trying to think up ideas.

"But I want to play now..!" Kellie countered. Not at all happy about this decision!

Seirichi peered up from desk and away from the many crossed out writings on paper sprawled all about it. With a sigh, she rose and cracked her neck while moving over to the couch.

"Fine." the Siovanui admitted defeat while dropping down to sit on the couch. "What do you want to play?"

This was something Kellie didn't expect. The young girl looked up at her mother with a face of mixed confusion.

"Ummm.." The girl said. Trying her hardest to work her little brain around an idea.

"Let's watch a movie." Seirichi filled the blanks. Thankfully, Kellie took the bait and exclaimed happily with a laugh. The mother of two found her lap occupied next with the girl.

"I wanna watch a movie with tigers..!" Kellie demanded.

There's always tomorrow to think up the Top 10, Seirichi thought. For now, it was movie time.

Thankfully. Kellie fell asleep thirty minutes later. 20 minutes after her mother.

Return to “KLIT-AM 900 Radio”