Breaking News: Chaos at Peepers Nightclub

Hire the town crier to spread the word of your event or news.

Moderator: Staff

Roni
Adventurer
Adventurer

Breaking News: Chaos at Peepers Nightclub

Post by Roni »

Pandemonium unfolded last night at the Peeper's Gentleman's club, when the nightclub owner Jaxx, was attacked, and suffered injuries that resulted in his death. There are also reports that gunshots were heard, and that the blood of a second victim has been found at the scene, but no body has been located as of yet.

Witness reports and words from his staff voice the fact that the suspect, one Roni, owner of the Fallen Cross Detective Agency, and Hidden Hearts Sanctuary, has been harassing their boss for months, and late Wednesday night, she bulldozed her way into the club, and viciously attacked the owner, and someone else who has yet to be identified. Not only that, but left in her wake seems to be a portal between this world and another, with a whole slew of creatures that are wreaking havoc. Their nature and origin still has yet to be identified, and we caution approaching said creatures for your safety.

We also caution against any interactions or approaching the suspect Roni, as she's proven to be dangerous and volatile. If anyone has any tips or information that can lead to her arrest, please don't hesitate to contact 1-888-WATCH4U. (For more information on the incident, see Here)

((So, essentially at the heart of it, Roni's opened and caused a spot where the waking world and dreaming world collide. So the 'creatures' can be more than that. Sweet dreams of lost loved ones, vicious nightmares, or even just nightmare creatures! That's wholly and completely up to you on how you want to play it, just have fun! This can also be a thread of those who have 'tips' for the call line, and all that jazz! If anyone wants to collaborate with me on something, don't be afraid to PM me or message me on discord!

If anyone is interested in playing along with this and writing something, feel free to drop it Here! Roni dun goofed, and she can't exactly cover this one up! Let's have fun with it!))

Return to “Town Crier (Public Playables)”