Age Appropriate Live Play

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Dah
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Age Appropriate Live Play

Post by Dah »

If you don’t like the conversation, be an adult and walk away. Don’t think you’re going to be a tough guy and swear at everyone and have your demands met. If people want to discuss something that affects us all, they’re allowed to do that.
Igniting Chaos
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Igniting Chaos »

Canaan wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:00 pm
Igniting Chaos wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:10 am … the original post was meant to be the start of a conversation regarding the target audience for writing and the discomfort some of our fellow writers/readers feel about content.

If I’m not mistaken, Igniting Chaos, you write (or have written--maybe things have changed since I left) regularly with the person most recently highlighted in this post whose verbiage has been consistent for that character since July of last year. I’m legitimately curious why it’s been okay to play along with that content—presumably happily, you can correct me if I’m wrong—for the last eight months, but only now appear to have a problem with… well, I can’t say for sure since we’ve not been given any examples.
Just for clarity, I have played with that character at most a handful of times. My initial two posts were designed to remind people the initial purpose of the thread, stay on track, state my opinions and nothing more. When I am uncomfortable I don’t play, end of discussion. And as I stated in my last post, I am not going to continue this chat on a public forum, I just wanted to clarify your assumptions. If you however, wish to continue this discussion, my DMs on here are open, though hostility will not be responded to.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Jake wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:10 pm Let's keep it civil.

We're not challenging people for having opinions or concerns and wishing to express them.

The only way we can make our community better/more harmonious is to allow people to safely express themselves.
I humbly ask that everyone please remember the above wise/sage advice, especially as emotions are running high right now.

Thank you,

--Matt
"If you are thinking a year from now, sow seed. If you are thinking ten years from now, plant a tree. If you are thinking one-hundred years from now, educate the people."

--Kuan Tzu, 5'th century Chinese poet
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

As we’ve noted in prior posts from staff, this thread has covered a lot of ground and a lot of it has not been constructive. We’re going to lock this thread for now. Everyone needs an opportunity to cool off.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”