Remembering Ox/Devin/Gridds/JacbHenderson

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

Pharlen
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Remembering Ox/Devin/Gridds/JacbHenderson

Post by Pharlen »

Well, just remembering Tana.

Tana, the player of many, many characters, has been a RhyDin player since... forever. She was one of the first people I met playing, and she was always so kind and so ready to help others learn the ropes. She was gloriously goofy. She loved playing larger than life powerful and unconventional characters, and was loud and exuberant even when she was playing a shy character. (She managed it!)

She was a fantastic artist, as well, and a loving person. We could chat for hours, and often did.

Tana had a habit of playing steadily for a while, then she'd vanish for a while, playing or doing something else, and then she'd come back, often with a new character, or an old one. But she was gone too long, so, I went looking for her. I was too late. She was already gone. She passed July 24, 2015, after losing a battle with a brain tumor.

She was so much fun, and I miss her still.
Fantastically Ordinary
Drop by for a cuppa odd.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Re: Remembering Ox/Devin/Gridds/JacbHenderson

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Tana played a number of others including Palerous Rexton. She was a delight to role play with! I heard about her passing through a mutual friend after asking, "What happened to ..." I miss her creative spirit and Wennig(sp?), the little dragon one of hers used to have perched on a shoulder.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”