Wanted: Ideas/Events for Dueling Appreciation Week

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Wanted: Ideas/Events for Dueling Appreciation Week

Post by PrlUnicorn »

According to the Rhydin Public Holidays Calendar, the second week in November (11/12 through 11/18/2017) is Dueling Appreciation Week. It's somewhat short notice, but if anyone has plans or ideas, please post here or drop me a PM here/RDI to get the ball rolling. I apologize if I missed something that was already posted.

Thanks!
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

Tuesday Nov 14th will be the annual Toss the Loss night for DoM over on Twilight Isle. I usually try to align that with the dueling appreciation week.
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Claire Farron wrote:Tuesday Nov 14th will be the annual Toss the Loss night for DoM over on Twilight Isle. I usually try to align that with the dueling appreciation week.
Thanks, Claire! I added it to the calendar. Will link up when you post the details.

If anyone has a character that's a reporter, etc. and could do some interviews with title holders, up and coming duelists, etc. that'd be great! Race did some a few years back and they were a fun read.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”