Beltane 2016

Everything else, including the kitchen sink.

Moderator: Staff

JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Beltane 2016

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Okay kids, I know it seems far off but it's really not.

Originally, my plan was to do two live, bookend events on Saturday, April 30th and then Friday, May 6th. Everything else in the middle would be board/vapored stuff.

Problem: Friday, May 6th is the release date for Captain America: Civil Wars. That is clearly very important.

If you want some input on what Beltane should be, please check this thread.
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

I like Option 2 with bumping the week by a day and making it the 1st through the 7th with live events bookending that. Then you can still do a board event on the 6th and everyone can still see Civil War.

Granted, I'm going that Thursday night... and probably that Friday afternoon, but still. Yay Beltane!
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

Claire Farron wrote:I like Option 2 with bumping the week by a day and making it the 1st through the 7th with live events bookending that. Then you can still do a board event on the 6th and everyone can still see Civil War.

Granted, I'm going that Thursday night... and probably that Friday afternoon, but still. Yay Beltane!
Hehehe well I did consider, "Isn't everyone just going Thursday night?" but I guess someone might go Saturday.. maybe. I don't know how they could wait that long.
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
G
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Ric Flair

Location: Generally found at the Golden Ivy Tavern. If not there, then on the SpellJammer, his ship.

Post by G »

JewellRavenlock wrote:
Claire Farron wrote:I like Option 2 with bumping the week by a day and making it the 1st through the 7th with live events bookending that. Then you can still do a board event on the 6th and everyone can still see Civil War.

Hehehe well I did consider, "Isn't everyone just going Thursday night?" but I guess someone might go Saturday.. maybe. I don't know how they could wait that long.
It'll kill me, but I may have to wait to go Saturday afternoon. I don't like going to movies alone and everyone who'd go has kids so can't just up and leave. So, Saturday it likely shall be!

Oh also, Beltane. Whenever is ok. :)
G'nort Dragoon-Talanador
Duel of Swords Legend. Best In The World™.
First All Time DoS Title Holder.
Listed as "Daddy" in your daughters contacts list.
King
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Not Your Prince Charming

Post by King »

Booo. Capefilms suuuuck and are ruining cinema. Where's my King of Beltaneeeeeeeeee.

Real answer: Whenever is fine date wise.

Return to “Thoughts at Large”